PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help a brotha move?

Yooformula
02-22-2005, 03:50 PM
My wife and I are making our move into our first home on Friday and I could use any help. I cant afford the movers so thats out of the equation now but any help would be greatly appreciated. Boxes, pickups or manpower would be awesome.

We will supply beer, pizzas and wings. 1.5 bedroom with a full garage and storageroom so its not too bad of a move plus some help from my brother and some employees should make it easy. :thumbsup

Silver350
02-22-2005, 04:39 PM
My wife and I are making our move into our first home on Friday and I could use any help. I cant afford the movers so thats out of the equation now but any help would be greatly appreciated. Boxes, pickups or manpower would be awesome.

We will supply beer, pizzas and wings. 1.5 bedroom with a full garage and storageroom so its not too bad of a move plus some help from my brother and some employees should make it easy. :thumbsup

Yoosof you need to stop moving LOL. I would help you out but my shoulder wouldn't be able to take the abuse. :chair:

Crawlin
02-22-2005, 04:52 PM
What time buddy? I work, but i can try and maybe make it afterwards?

wikked
02-22-2005, 07:47 PM
Pizza you say? :stare
When/Where?

-jeff- <--- ex-mover

SlowStee
02-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Ill provide some of the man-power :thumbsup ..I'll be seeing you friday afternoon or saturday morning anyway RIGHT yoosof?!??!? :devil

Prince Valiant
02-22-2005, 10:57 PM
I would...but I'll be in sunny FL, working sooo hard at a spring baseball tourney :(

:goof

sorry bud. Your next move, I promise I'll help :D

y2kws6
02-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Yoosof, I can help anytime and Jacki can help later if you have someone watching all the kids, but I found out that I cannot get the Uhaul because Jacki sister is using for their own move. Just give me a time.

Dan

Yooformula
02-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Lol Scott, this should be our last move for at least 5 years. Come on by anyway for moral support. I am really hoping to get everything set up just enough to start palying Xbox in my new rec room.

Chris.....anytime bud! I plan on starting around 12pm but anytime will be a good time.

Jeff. thanks for the offer. Friday 12pm our old place is in Hales Corners. Pizza and Wings while we move and the beer when we get to the new place just off of good hope rd.

Julian...I better be seing that mug of yours!

Chris aka Prince, thanks anyway bud!

Dan, dont worry about the uhaul. I understand. Anytime during the day is fine too. I plan on having the move done in 2 trips tops but really hoping for just 1 trip. I can do the small boxes and crap days later but the big stuff with enough people will be a breeze.

Old addy is
6717 whitnall edge rd
Franklin, wi 53132
467-9094

Cryptic
02-23-2005, 12:46 AM
yoosef... if you got a class 3 hitch you can borrow my cargo trailor.

12 X 6 tandem axle (6ft tall down the center too)

y2kws6
02-23-2005, 08:40 AM
yoosef... if you got a class 3 hitch you can borrow my cargo trailor.

12 X 6 tandem axle (6ft tall down the center too)

I do and I will be helping.

Dan

Yooformula
02-23-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks Andy and Dan. When can I set up to pick up the trailer? :thumbsup

Yamahachick02
02-23-2005, 12:54 PM
Sh!t, false alarm. I am taking the car in on Friday so Jacki will have the truck. Maybe I can work something out with the dealership to either give me a truck or drop the car off the day before.

Dan

Kevin_315
02-23-2005, 01:31 PM
I know you guys don't know me, therefore dunno if you would want my help but i'm offering because it would be a great way to meet some of you finally. Also my friend has a huge full size van that we used to move me, so that might be of some help if I can get it from him. If you would like my help let me know and i'll probably get the van :) otherwise good luck to you guys :)

~Kevin

Yooformula
02-23-2005, 01:56 PM
Kevin, any and all are welcome. Get togethers for whatever reason are a good way to meet everyone. :thumbsup Sheet, besides the more the merrier and the easier it gets. :banana

Yooformula
02-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Finally closed on the house and got my new keys!!! Whoo hooo! My hand hurts from all the damm signatures too :headbang

wikked
02-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Gonna hafta count me out tomorrow :|
I have a new job thing to do...it's not really an interview since I have the job, just paperwork & familiarizing & such.
See ya 'round neighbor, hehe... :goof
<-- good hope-ian.

Stangman98
02-27-2005, 07:17 PM
Still need any help? I might be able to make it this coming up weekend for a bit