PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some things...

Crawlin
02-19-2005, 08:48 AM
I need:

1.) Junk LS1 block - I don't care if it's got a hole in the side of it, just needs to be able to mount up to stock mounting points and have two heads bolted to it

2.) Junk/Bare LS1 heads - Again, don't care as long as i can mount up the heads to the block and then the headers to the heads

3.) Broken/Bare TH400 - Just need it to mount to back of block to make sure i have the proper angles setup with the tranny crossmember.

I just need this stuff for mock up purposes. Hell if someone wants to let me just borrow the **** if it's laying around their garage. I'm not gonna need it for ever.

Chris

GRNDNL
02-19-2005, 11:56 AM
I gots a 400 you can borrow........ :shades

Crawlin
02-19-2005, 12:56 PM
Thanks keith, is it bare/gutted internals? Just hoping ot find some bare thing to cut down on weight, cause you know i'm a skinny guy, haha

Chris

Yooformula
02-19-2005, 01:07 PM
I have some bare LS1 heads that you could use hoping you dont damage em.

Crawlin
02-19-2005, 01:11 PM
promise i won't damage. like i said, just for bolting up to, heads will not be touched for any reason other than bolting up a pair of headers and that's it. just nothing that you would need RIGHT AWAY!

come on block :)

GRNDNL
02-19-2005, 01:35 PM
Thanks keith, is it bare/gutted internals? Just hoping ot find some bare thing to cut down on weight, cause you know i'm a skinny guy, haha

Chris

Nope.....big, greasy, slimy, nasty, heavy thing..... :headbang

I'll help you strap it to the luggage rack on your 10-speed though....... :durr

Crawlin
02-19-2005, 04:49 PM
Thanks keith, i'm gonna try and find a bare unit first, but i'll keep you in mind. thanks again.

UnderPSI
02-21-2005, 07:51 AM
For some odd reason I will have a set of factory heads in a little while ;)