PDA

View Full Version : beeyonds junk's (hey slowx)

micro_machine
02-18-2005, 03:27 PM
is this beeyonds junk???
http://beeyond-engineering.com/drag13.JPG
10.20 @ 147mph
http://beeyond-engineering.com/see13.JPG
11.0 @ 135mhp street car
http://beeyond-engineering.com/see15.JPG
http://beeyond-engineering.com/see23.JPG
http://beeyond-engineering.com/see4.JPG
11.7 @ 118mph street car
http://beeyond-engineering.com/monchocar.jpg
12.4 @114mph street car
http://beeyond-engineering.com/pi1.JPG
12.5 @ 112mph street car
http://beeyond-engineering.com/delsol2.JPG
13.3 @ 105mph street car
http://beeyond-engineering.com/pinkpassion.JPG
12.3 @ 110 mph street car
http://beeyond-engineering.com/redRturbo.JPG
http://beeyond-engineering.com/xaycar1.JPG

JUNK HEY!!!! pick one slowX... :flipoff2:

Firefighter Z
02-18-2005, 03:37 PM
:stare Those are some quick go carts :wooo
Nice cars Bee, when I buy another Honda CRX Si for a beater I'll come to you... :thumbsup

Crawlin
02-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Hey Bee... i might be needing some advice on some things. where the heck is your shop again? i'm 27th & Layton/Howard area

micro_machine
02-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Hey Bee... i might be needing some advice on some things. where the heck is your shop again? i'm 27th & Layton/Howard area

im not bee but ill give you direction's yahoo map search :D (im bee's friend)

27th layton hmmm go north on 27th untill you see lincoln then left turn on lincoln go up to 35th st. make right at 35th st. go until you see LAPHAM st. left turn there then you see big beeyond sign from couple blocks away. :thumbsup

deciuss
02-18-2005, 03:47 PM
ya dont turn onto 37 if your comign from lincon due to it stops for a while even thow thats the streat they are on.

funny i recongnize most of thows cars from seeing them at bees shop

SlowStee
02-18-2005, 04:03 PM
Whens that dyno gonna be in Bee? :D

jbiscuit
02-18-2005, 04:07 PM
i might be needing some advice on some things.

building a Honda for 2005 Chris? :devil :headbang

Crawlin
02-18-2005, 05:18 PM
building a Honda for 2005 Chris? :devil :headbang

Can't b THAT hard can it? 4 less cylinders to worry about, haha

SmokinRAM114
02-18-2005, 05:53 PM
dont take me personal or as a thret butthey all look like junk.they may be fast 4 cylinders but non of them are attractive cars at all.and please take those things off the side of your race car.are they flames??i can do better with a rattle can let alone my air brush with my eyes closed.
im not causing any trouble im just wondering if any one else is wondering the samething?

ps. why are your radiator inlet/outlets at the bottom of your radiator? :thumbsup :D jk

GRNDNL
02-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Ya know whats funny Micro, all them cars and not one of them has the balls to step-up and run my 3700lbs V6 powered street car.........I drove my car right up to where a half dozen or so of those little lawn mowers were pitted and nobody wanted any part of me, including Bee and his race car.

Bee knows where to find me, I'm sure he doesn't need or want you help setting up races for him or his customers........You have a car of your own?....You want to play big guy?........

GTSLOW
02-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Ya know whats funny Micro, all them cars and not one of them has the balls to step-up and run my 3700lbs V6 powered street car.........I drove my car right up to where a half dozen or so of those little lawn mowers were pitted and nobody wanted any part of me, including Bee and his race car.

Bee knows where to find me, I'm sure he doesn't need or want you help setting up races for him or his customers........You have a car of your own?....You want to play big guy?........

http://s-seriesforum.com/forum/images/smilies/owned.gif :thumbsup :rolf

Oh and didn't they sell that 10.2 civic a while ago?

This is how I look at it. AND I'M NO EXPERT IN ANYWAY OR CLAIMING TO BE ONE. But if I were to take a 3rd gen fbody or foxbody. Completely gut it out to the xtreme even and plexi windows. Spend exactly what they did on the motor/drivetrain on that thing and spend the same on the fbody/foxy body. I think it would go ALOT faster than a 10.2 :)

No offense to bee but if people are gonna go around bragging about their cars then the truth should be heard. :banana

deciuss
02-18-2005, 08:13 PM
some times its not about being the best over every one just being the best of you brand car

GTSLOW
02-18-2005, 08:58 PM
some times its not about being the best over every one just being the best of you brand car

Oh I definatly give them props for taking a 4cylinder well into the 10's. But when people brag about it likes it the fastest thing on 4 wheels it gets gay. This isnt the first time I've heard about that 10.2 civic.

deciuss
02-18-2005, 09:09 PM
i would just keep in mind that bee is not the one posting that stuff. bees a cool guy and is very modist.

nismodave
02-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Oh I definatly give them props for taking a 4cylinder well into the 10's. But when people brag about it likes it the fastest thing on 4 wheels it gets gay. This isnt the first time I've heard about that 10.2 civic.

Excellent, Excellent Point.

GTSLOW
02-18-2005, 09:28 PM
i would just keep in mind that bee is not the one posting that stuff. bees a cool guy and is very modist.

Yep thats why I've got tons of props for him! But when guys like micro_machince start threads like this FOR NO REASON other than to start trouble, well you know its :gay

micro_machine
02-19-2005, 12:18 AM
Yep thats why I've got tons of props for him! But when guys like micro_machince start threads like this FOR NO REASON other than to start trouble, well you know its :gay

Was the post for you f u c k e n g a y ass huh? if you can read you know who its for so **** off slow boy your F body thing do it then and stop talking about it. There's some dumb f u c k s in here.... :flipoff2:

micro_machine
02-19-2005, 12:20 AM
dont take me personal or as a thret butthey all look like junk.they may be fast 4 cylinders but non of them are attractive cars at all.and please take those things off the side of your race car.are they flames??i can do better with a rattle can let alone my air brush with my eyes closed.
im not causing any trouble im just wondering if any one else is wondering the samething?

ps. why are your radiator inlet/outlets at the bottom of your radiator? :thumbsup :D jk

Junk cars but look at your ugly a s s truck thats junk take that 2 town blue off the truck might look better....... and was the post for you????? no so f uck off.. :flipoff2:

micro_machine
02-19-2005, 12:25 AM
junks maybe in your eyes... But talking about junks look at that truck trying to talk about colors wtf kinda truck is that blue and white truck take that two tone color off low rider bow hahaha ugly ass truck(it will be a nice truck only if its one tone) :flipoff2:

One thing message doesnt have to do any thing against BCM.(just that slowX guy)..

nismodave
02-19-2005, 12:30 AM
Switch to Decaf Micro.

micro_machine
02-19-2005, 12:31 AM

WAS I TALKING TO YOU HUH???? IF YOU HAVE READ EARLER POST OF SLOWX YOU KNOW WHY I POST THIS UP.

FOR ONCE YOUR **** AINT STOCK STOP SAYING THAT.. PEOPLE AINT DUMB.
DRIVE IT TO GREAT LAKES STOP TOWING IT.

micro_machine
02-19-2005, 12:35 AM
Switch to Decaf Micro.

Hope to see you soon springs around the corner.. :thumbsup

nismodave
02-19-2005, 12:41 AM
Hope to see you soon springs around the corner.. :thumbsup

Ok.

Why are you so angry with everyone?

I see this guy in most of your posts>>> :flipoff2:

micro_machine
02-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Ok.

ok i wasnt talking smack just showing bee's junk to slowlx to choose and race aint trying to talk smack to BCM this is the place were i can find him and im not bee. slowx did say any beeyond crew member so im a crew member so he can choose a car to race or is he not going to? He challenge not us(hopefuly he picks my car) :D

Pig Pen
02-19-2005, 12:51 AM
I think Bee needs to work on the public relations of his shops boys.

micro_machine
02-19-2005, 12:52 AM
Ok.

ok i wasnt talking smack just showing bee's junk to slowlx to choose and race aint trying to talk smack to BCM this is the place were i can find him and im not bee. slowx did say any beeyond crew member so im a crew member so he can choose a car to race or is he not going to? He challenge not us(hopefuly he picks my car) :D will look at your buddy's post truck dude and grandpa national was i challenge them or talking smack to them? :D

micro_machine
02-19-2005, 01:07 AM
I think Bee needs to work on the public relations of his shops boys.

I really think people needs to read the thread before they start talking.. :D

theavenger333
02-19-2005, 02:10 AM
dude, you posted the thread here, you didn't PM the guy. therefore every word you said is able to be criticized here. you opened your mouth, now reap the consequences for it.

micro_machine
02-19-2005, 02:22 AM
yea yea avenger most guys in BCM dont even have **** and they just talk talk so im just gonna leave it as is.

Hoping to see that race soon with bee and grand daddy national then a :haveabeer afterwards :thumbsup

I just love the slow guys in BCM. :rolf

GTSLOW
02-19-2005, 04:04 AM
There's some dumb f u c k s in here.... :flipoff2:

Ya the ones who start sh*t :asshole

GRNDNL
02-19-2005, 09:52 AM
WAS I TALKING TO YOU HUH???? IF YOU HAVE READ EARLER POST OF SLOWX YOU KNOW WHY I POST THIS UP.

FOR ONCE YOUR **** AINT STOCK STOP SAYING THAT.. PEOPLE AINT DUMB.
DRIVE IT TO GREAT LAKES STOP TOWING IT.

When did I say it was stock?...... :confused

I'll drive it to the track, no problem, just bring your car and your wallet, we'll go for a nice little 200 mile cruise to the Grove then see who has the baddest street car............Just so your not confused.......I am calling you out big guy...... :chair:

"PEOPLE AINT DUMB".........I like that....Must mean Ricers aren't People then..... ;)

SlowStee
02-19-2005, 12:58 PM
It's hilarious what these threads turn in to :rolf

Max 93
02-19-2005, 01:08 PM
It's hilarious what these threads turn in to :rolf
no kidding. Just sit back and watch the drama.

CruxGNZ
02-19-2005, 02:45 PM
Copied from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary:

Main Entry: ain't
Pronunciation: 'Ant
Etymology: contraction of are not
1 : am not : are not : is not
2 : have not : has not
3 : do not : does not : did not -- used in some varieties of Black English
usage Although widely disapproved as nonstandard and more common in the habitual speech of the less educated

:rolf :rolf :rolf

!M!

turbogarrett
02-19-2005, 02:51 PM
I think some of the hondas are very impressive for being what they are, small displacement, fwd economy cars. Some of the local owners(except Bee) make complete asses of themselves IMO- calling everybody out from the keyboard and then disappearing, plastering "10 second" stickers on mid 11 second cars,etc. Why not take GRNDNL up on his offer, it would likely be a humbling experience for you!

micro_machine
02-19-2005, 04:24 PM
like i said was the thread for any of you guys talk all you want its for slowlx to choose.. :thumbsup

micro_machine
02-19-2005, 04:25 PM
I think some of the hondas are very impressive for being what they are, small displacement, fwd economy cars. Some of the local owners(except Bee) make complete asses of themselves IMO- calling everybody out from the keyboard and then disappearing, plastering "10 second" stickers on mid 11 second cars,etc. Why not take GRNDNL up on his offer, it would likely be a humbling experience for you!

ive seen you before didnt you move out of wisconsin to ohio or some thing like that??
your buddy has a red rX7?

SmokinRAM114
02-19-2005, 05:31 PM
junks maybe in your eyes... But talking about junks look at that truck trying to talk about colors wtf kinda truck is that blue and white truck take that two tone color off low rider bow hahaha ugly ass truck(it will be a nice truck only if its one tone) :flipoff2:

One thing message doesnt have to do any thing against BCM.(just that slowX guy)..

:rolf :rolf :rolf blue and white :loser its house of kolor krypton blue and metallic silver. oh yea and thats my daily driver.rain, salt, sun, clouds. i really could care less. as for the low rider part are you looking at it upside down?and isnt your HONDUH lowered.so you have the low rider idiot.it will probly fit under my truck. :rolf

slowlx
02-20-2005, 12:27 AM
Wow, a thread that was made just for me, and I did not even notice it until the third page. Which one of those cars is yours Micro? Maybe you should have just left things alone, that last thread died for a reason. I said that if Bee had a car within the criteria, that could hang with his drag car, then I would lose. 12 second time slips are not impressive, 10 second time slips are.........but not for a purpose built drag car. ALTHOUGH, I give Bee credit for building one without the big budget that alot of teams have. I have known that car for quite awhile, and it has come a long way.

So, does your car meet the criteria of the original post? If so I will race you, just leave the 12 second cars at home. Oh, and bring your wallet.

slowlx
02-20-2005, 12:28 AM
Well, at least post counts have gone up lately.

junk mx6 no rly
02-20-2005, 02:14 AM
the way i see it is if its your hard earned money not your parents like most kids do. and you want to spend it on that then go ahead i personally like some domestic 4cyls like ford probe 2.2 turbo :durr but i also like wrx's and datsuns. i espicaly hate it when they get like big fart cans and then they have like rust every where or dents left and right lol or it looks like they did the body work in the parking lot where they bought the sand paper/but either way its like drugs you keep forking out the money for lil bolt ons for a lil hi and in the end you end up a retard. :chair: :goof

turbogarrett
02-20-2005, 03:05 AM
ive seen you before didnt you move out of wisconsin to ohio or some thing like that??
your buddy has a red rX7?

No, I never left wisconsin. I do know a couple local red 3rd gen rx7 owners though. You may have me confused with Ryan who has relocated to the east coast, or the guy who used to race everybody on hwy100 with Ohio plates a few years back?

GTSLOW
02-20-2005, 07:51 AM
No, I never left wisconsin. I do know a couple local red 3rd gen rx7 owners though. You may have me confused with Ryan who has relocated to the east coast, or the guy who used to race everybody on hwy100 with Ohio plates a few years back?

Hey do you have anymore recent pictures of your car? I know the ones in your gallery on here were pretty old (swap pics).

turbogarrett
02-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Hey do you have anymore recent pictures of your car? I know the ones in your gallery on here were pretty old (swap pics).

There are some here (http://groups.msn.com/turbogarrett/photoalbums) , although I haven't added any in awhile. I do have a video from inside my friends sti when we lined up at gld, but unfortunately someone stole my camcorder bag and accesories, so I can't load it up to the computer :mad: