PDA

View Full Version : Should they get it over with?

Flight_740
02-17-2005, 01:52 PM
Who wants to see Ross and Sam make a run for it? im not trying to stir the pot. I just want to know who wants to see it. I know I do and i will be selling popcorn and soda at the event if it happens. :popcorn :headbang

if it happens, it should make for a hell of a show and keep one of them quiet untill next year.

Neal Steffek
02-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Who wants to see Ross and Sam make a run for it? im not trying to stir the pot. I just want to know who wants to see it. I know I do and i will be selling popcorn and soda at the event if it happens. :popcorn :headbang

if it happens, it should make for a hell of a show and keep one of them quiet untill next year.

Who?

GTSLOW
02-17-2005, 08:32 PM
Who?

:confused :wstupid

SNKSKNR
02-17-2005, 08:54 PM
What I can't talk? :confused

C mon Sammy You are only 1-2 with me. I will be honest with ya, you will probably win. If you get that tuned right. But I know you have allwaysed loved a a$$ end of a BUICK. As the old saying goes SO MANY MUSTANGS SO LITTLE TIME!!!!! We shall make history again Sammy. :)

P.S At least I have a full set of matching wheels and the car is one color now. SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Brian98GTP
02-17-2005, 08:54 PM
I agree with the above...

Who's going to be "Gettin' it on"...??? :sucks

Brian98GTP
02-17-2005, 08:56 PM
You posted RIGHT before I did SNKSKNR....... I take it youre Ross.... :)

KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!!

SNKSKNR
02-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Yep and Sam is just a old freind with a mustang. He is just getting old and dosen't like to race any more. I think???????

nismodave
02-18-2005, 12:10 AM
Which car of Ross's........ The Wildcat( I believe that is the model)........Please excuse me if Im wrong on the model.....

It would be cool to see them race.........They both have VERY VERY VERY fast cars......And I admire the work that has been put into the both of them.

Ive seen both Sam and Ross smoke cars like Tommy Chong smokes joints.

But they should only race if they could shake hands after the race.......But I know that would never happen.

SNKSKNR
02-18-2005, 12:28 AM
Hi dave. It all depends what he want's to race for. I don't build my car to race for free. We will see just what mood Sammy is in the day of the race.
This race is on the street only, I have wasted my time a few years ago by going down to the track and waiting. As I have been saying we need more people to come out and run like the good old days and stop sitting in the F*cking parking lot flapping there jaws. If me and Sam run it might bring more people out to see the real meaning of street racing. O ya its a buick skylark.

C mon Sam you wanted to be the fastest on the street ,so lets see what you got. I will bring the extra bag of saw dust for you leaks. :D :D

nismodave
02-18-2005, 12:44 AM
Hi dave. It all depends what he want's to race for. I don't build my car to race for free. We will see just what mood Sammy is in the day of the race.
This race is on the street only, I have wasted my time a few years ago by going down to the track and waiting. As I have been saying we need more people to come out and run like the good old days and stop sitting in the F*cking parking lot flapping there jaws. If me and Sam run it might bring more people out to see the real meaning of street racing. O ya its a buick skylark.

C mon Sam you wanted to be the fastest on the street ,so lets see what you got. I will bring the extra bag of saw dust for you leaks. :D :D

You see Ross..........We are all a lot older now.......And I would hope alot wiser.

Racing on the street is a hella rush, I admit. But Its not like the good Ol days at Tower, where the cops would just drive through. Too much on the line, loss of Licence, $, even car. And not to mention the DANGER of wrecking, anything can hapen. Take it to the Grove.

But You guys have NOTHING to prove.

You both have fast cars, that 99% of the other guys around here would not race, because they KNOW how fast they are.

But insults about how much oil someone leaks, or how many headgaskets they blow (if its true or not) is not cool.

Ive known you both for years........And the problem is that you guys are too much alike. I mean that as a COMPLIMENT.

Both very Competitive, with fast cars, with a bit of attitude. :devil

CruxGNZ
02-18-2005, 01:22 AM
Okay... so, who is Ross and Sam? :D

!M!

GTSLOW
02-18-2005, 05:16 AM
This race is on the street only, I have wasted my time a few years ago by going down to the track and waiting. As I have been saying we need more people to come out and run like the good old days and stop sitting in the F*cking parking lot flapping there jaws. If me and Sam run it might bring more people out to see the real meaning of street racing. D

:thumbsup :woo: :rockwoot:

SSmike1
02-18-2005, 06:28 AM
Okay... so, who is Ross and Sam? :D

!M!

hey matt
i have no idea either. :rolleyes:

Who?
:confused

who dat?
:goof

where?
:durr

Flight_740
02-18-2005, 09:44 AM
Hell, I don't even know. :tomato

Teufelhunden
02-18-2005, 10:19 AM
As far as my car goes, I'll be fine, I am excited to go through the learning curve and build it myself, but thanks for the tips, and Im not running on anyones timeline.

I am through listening to your lies, People have asked me who you are the last month and I am glad you are showing them all for yourself. You are trying to change peoples perception with a few paragraphs, sorry but actions speak louder than words. I am dissaponted to see you are the same piece of trash we all took to the curb 8 years ago. Goodbye.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Who wants to see Ross and Sam make a run for it? im not trying to stir the pot. I just want to know who wants to see it. I know I do and i will be selling popcorn and soda at the event if it happens.

Who brought this "grudge" to the internet again?

Flight_740
02-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Im just trying to get this to actually happen. :thumbsup maybe that will end this "internet grudge"

GTSLOW
02-18-2005, 12:00 PM
Im just trying to get this to actually happen. :thumbsup maybe that will end this "internet grudge"

hmmm so your stiring the pot and bringing old grudges back huh???

:loser :punch: :yawn: :wtf :asshole :lame: :sgay

Flight_740
02-18-2005, 12:33 PM
Um last time I checked, it just started again. :alcoholic

GTSLOW
02-18-2005, 12:58 PM
Um last time I checked, it just started again. :alcoholic

ah it must be that spring air? :D :rolf :goof :confused :headbang :haveabeer

220mph
02-18-2005, 01:10 PM
snksnkr...obviously he is the bigger person.. cant you see he is just ignoring you? you are acting like your f*cking 2 years old. grow up old man :wooo

SNKSKNR
02-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Dave. But You guys have NOTHING to prove.

I just want to see how big Sammy's head will get when he beats me. I don't think they make a helmut that big. There is nothing to prove it's just my hobby to. The other thing is that is going to be one hell of a car if he gets it done. It's still a great thing to beat a V8 turbo charged mustang that is half the weight and has twice the cubes with a little buick V6.

snksnkr...obviously he is the bigger person.. cant you see he is just ignoring you? you are acting like your f*cking 2 years old. grow up old man

Hey atleast I am not in my 30's and go up to oscars during the winter and sit in the parking lot. I wish I was 2 years old again, with no responsibilties. He is not ignoring this cause he goes home and reads this every day.Action dose speek more than words, but I have tryed action with him so i am back to words for everyone to see. Hey Sammy when you said threw me to the curb 8 years ago was that the long pass that you threw me and I flew off the curb? :) With my mulet flying in the air, I still did catch the football
:thumbsup Sam I now this $hit just eats away at you. Have fun with the 401k car hope to see you soon.

HITMAN
02-18-2005, 08:11 PM
S'matter Ross? Run out of stock 6cyl. '84 Cutlass's to beat up on? :loser I've known you a lot longer than I've known Sam, but in the short time I have known Sam, he seems like a pretty cool dude, while you still come off like a punk. I guess having daddy's money to spend will do that for you...

My guess is that Sam will whip you like a red-headed stepchild when he's done. :rolf

lotsals1
02-18-2005, 09:13 PM
S'matter Ross? Run out of stock 6cyl. '84 Cutlass's to beat up on? :loser I've known you a lot longer than I've known Sam, but in the short time I have known Sam, he seems like a pretty cool dude, while you still come off like a punk. I guess having daddy's money to spend will do that for you...

My guess is that Sam will whip you like a red-headed stepchild when he's done. :rolfWERD! When guys talk sheit its only because they are worried--Sounds like Sam as quiet as he is still has the upper hand
and he probly has 1/8th the money into his car ---people with more brains than money get my props -- :thumbsup

220mph
02-19-2005, 09:03 AM
:thumbsup

220mph
02-19-2005, 09:05 AM
WERD! When guys talk sheit its only because they are worried--Sounds like Sam as quiet as he is still has the upper hand
and he probly has 1/8th the money into his car ---people with more brains than money get my props -- :thumbsup

werd..watch his arse come out w/ something that is definately pu*sy poppin :D

SNKSKNR
02-19-2005, 10:41 AM
S'matter Ross? Run out of stock 6cyl. '84 Cutlass's to beat up on? I've known you a lot longer than I've known Sam, but in the short time I have known Sam, he seems like a pretty cool dude, while you still come off like a punk. I guess having daddy's money to spend will do that for you...

Bret Bret Bret Bret, I have always wondered about you a big goy that did have a car a looooooong time ago and now your here. So so sad, If I even had dady's money back then don't you think I would have raced your big ugly green mopar with your $15000.00 + motor back then? I kept begging my dad for more money over and over to get a tow truck and take your scrap to the junk yard :devil but now it is in your living room. Sam is a very cool dude if you don't have a faster car than him, but that dosen't matter he still is a good $hit. It is just a race that should happen, look at how many of you guy's keep going back to this web site and want to see what happened. That's cause you want the race to go on and it will. I just hope that Sam will get everything in line on his new motor before the end of summer. God Bret how old are you? :loser

CruxGNZ
02-19-2005, 11:00 AM
I guess having daddy's money to spend will do that for you...

:rolf Riiiiight... :rolleyes: Ross is one of the hardest working guys I know of. That guy is either sleeping or working.

!M!

HITMAN
02-19-2005, 02:42 PM
Bret Bret Bret Bret, I have always wondered about you a big goy that did have a car a looooooong time ago and now your here.
Ros Ros Ros Ros, why so churlish? Did I, perhaps, touch a nerve? Did I hurt hims wittow feewings? I'm sowwy... :rolleyes:
BTW, did you mean to say boy instead of goy? Or are you Jewish and had a bit of a Freudian slip? As for me being here, what's it to you? Do I make you nervous? :wooo

So so sad, If I even had dady's money back then don't you think I would have raced your big ugly green mopar with your $15000.00 + motor back then?
Really? Let's go back a bit, shall we? I remember cruising up HWY 100 on the way Heartbreakers in my friend Dusty's stock 6 popper Gutlass when some twerp with a brown GS with a bad header leak sidles up next to us and starts blipping the throttle, trying to goad my friend into racing him. All we could do was look at each other and laugh at the brevity of a guy so willing to race such an evil beasty as that Cutlass. :rolf I also remember thinking that that header leak really made you look cool, too...
Anyhow, about two weeks later, both Dusty and myself showed up at McDonald's with our cars when lo and behold, the leaky header having, GS driving punk was there. I distinctly remember both Dusty and myself walking over and calling you out on the spot and you standing there with your cronies looking like you were going to piss yourself with absolutely nothing to say.
As for what I spent on that car, I did it on my own, with money I earned delivering pizza. How about you? That green POS went 9.8's on nuts over 12 years ago. Here it is 2005, can you say the same?
BTW Einstein, daddy is spelled with two D's...

I kept begging my dad for more money over and over to get a tow truck and take your scrap to the junk yard :devil but now it is in your living room.
Wow, such blazing wit! :wow I'll bet it took you all night to come up with that one, huh? Where do you get your flaming material from, An Idiot's Guide To Being An Idiot? :rolf

God Bret how old are you? :loser
Well Ros, I guess I'm old enough to know a prissy little punk when I see one...

HITMAN
02-19-2005, 02:46 PM
:rolf Riiiiight... :rolleyes: Ross is one of the hardest working guys I know of. That guy is either sleeping or working.

!M!
:rolleyes:

Yeah, and I'll bet he has to work even harder with a guy like YOU swinging from his nuts. Please STFU now.

CruxGNZ
02-19-2005, 03:31 PM
I'll post if I want to Hitman, this is a public forum.

Swinging from his nuts? No. Just correcting misinformation. This is actually the first time I have ever posted on his behalf. I can't believe you are an adult, but yet you speak like a kid.

!M!

HITMAN
02-19-2005, 04:06 PM
I'll post if I want to Hitman, this is a public forum.

Swinging from his nuts? No. Just correcting misinformation. This is actually the first time I have ever posted on his behalf. I can't believe you are an adult, but yet you speak like a kid.

!M!

Look who's talking! "I can post if I wanna, you're not the boss of me!" How adult of you. By all means, post your silly opinion if you wish. Just remember this: Free speech cuts both ways. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to ridicule it AND YOU, in response. So be mindful of what you post, lest I pick it up and punt it off the planet. :thumbsup

SNKSKNR
02-19-2005, 11:21 PM
Wow Brett I didn't know you hade a brain on that fat body of yours. Thats some good spelling bud. I would think you would hit each key twice with those fat fingers of yours. :rolf Man they told me I was stuck in the past :rolleyes: You have me beat for miles on that. So if you were born in 1960 that means you were 33 years old living with your mom back then. Hey when you go to a Holiday Inn with you family do you still get in for free? I bet your the first at the food court. Oh I remember now you were the pizza boy back then at the age of 33 when dominoes could deliver in a half hour. Don't worry customers I will get there in no time I have a peiced together mopar that will make it in 9.80 seconds :rolf :rolf So what ever happened to that fast mopar with the cracked block 100 passes used aluminum rods. That thing was a pile of **** that you couldn't even get 10k for it. The guy you sold it to put it in his dart and it blew the fist run :wooo You still probably live with your mom still and you 45 :loser What your phone# Im getting hungry can you bring me a pizza. PIZZA BOY

Dude you f^cking kill me with that mind of yours. You have that day descibed to a tee, even down to my header leak. That was the first week I bought that car.I will say it again your a f^cking hiliarious.

HITMAN
02-20-2005, 02:26 AM
First things first.

So what ever happened to that fast mopar with the cracked block 100 passes used aluminum rods. That thing was a pile of **** that you couldn't even get 10k for it. The guy you sold it to put it in his dart and it blew the fist run

It seems you're a bit wrong in your facts, but reading some of your other posts, this does not surprise me in the least. You're right, I didn't get $10K for that engine, I got $9,300.00 for it. The block was NOT cracked and the rods were out of a pulling truck, so they never had any dragstrip "passes" on them. It did not blow up on it's first pass.
Now as for Booger, the guy that bought it, he is solely responsible for what happened to that engine. I told him repeatedly that the rods were due for replacement, but that if he treated it correctly, he should be able to finish out the season (he purchased it in Sept.) running it on hp. I met him at the track when he first ran it and noticed that he had installed a plate system on it. When I asked him about it, he said that it was only a 175 shot and that he didn't think it would be a problem. Oh well, it was his engine now. He made a few passes on nuts and then sprayed it. He went low 9's and then ripped the converter bolts out of it. After that, I heard nothing until I was up at Fast Times later that year. Johnny told me that Booger blew that engine up, hard-core. He told me that Booger would start the car up cold and then rev the piss out of it, never letting those aluminum rods get any heat. He also told me he was constantly spraying the car on the street, right up until the time it blew. Remember, these are Johnny's words, not mine. I warned Booger, and he chose not to listen, so F_U_C_K him.

As for the rest of your post, you basically show your complete lack of intelligence. The only hint of any brain activity at all, is your proving you are at least capable of reading a public profile. That's some real detective work... :rolleyes:
Did you answer any of my questions? NO! All you can respond with is: "You're fat!" "You delivered pizza!" Wow, what stunning retorts. Get some new material, Leno. While you're at it, get yourself a spell checker program. You REALLY need it...:durr

SNKSKNR
02-20-2005, 10:29 AM
See two sides to every story. This is the $hit that travels on the street when you have a fast car and it all gets changed around. Think Brett how many times have you ever came up to talk in the last 12 years. I can coun't once and it was a HI. I would have to say you are a trip when it comes to this site. Does jack still have that TA and Dusty have his camaro still?

SmokinRAM114
02-20-2005, 11:04 AM
yea were all still kids we still play with cars....

as for this forum :popcorn :haveabeer pass it please

nismodave
02-20-2005, 04:20 PM
:haveabeer :popcorn There ya go blue

SNKSKNR
02-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey Dave pass me some candy. :)

HITMAN
02-22-2005, 10:57 PM
Word has it that the reason somebody's been smack talking so much lately, is because he got a big loan from his parents for a full-boogie Duttweiler engine. Must be nice to have Mom and Pop finance the hobby, huh? It sounds like who ever this lucky individual is, his car ought to be a rocket. Enjoy the top while it lasts, because it doesn't last for long... ;)

SNKSKNR
02-22-2005, 11:17 PM
Thanks Brett,now you spoiled the whole summer thanks alot!! Did you tuck mom into bed yet. It is getting pretty late now. Where did you decide to get the name hitman, Is it cause your so wide that you hit into everyone that you walk by. :rolf :rolf Pizza Boy

HITMAN
02-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Hmmm, it seems the rumor mill was correct for a change. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/secret.gif
Gee Ross, sorry I spoiled your little surprise.:rolf
When you bring your car out, make sure that it has a decal that reads:
"Powered By Mom and Dad" :gay

As for the rest of your drivel, I consider the source. You wear your inferiority complex and your ignorance like a crown and robe. All Hail Ross, The Marquis de Moron! http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/gr_hail.gif :durr :loser

SNKSKNR
02-23-2005, 04:27 PM
Yes the rumor is true. The motor is a 462 tripple turbo with two intercoolers 300lb injectors in a 1969 mopar. You are so off pizza boy. Hey can we order a pizza tonight my family will give you a good tip. :D If i did have a stage Duttweiler motor you wouldn't know the difference anyways. Brett I can get a decal made for you to. Do you want one? You might get a better tip when out delivering pizzas. Or I can get you a T shirt XXXXX large then you might get a peice of a$$ for once. If I had that shirt made for you that would look like a F^cking flag waving in the wind MA AND PA RACING. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY MA AND PA RACING AND SPECIAL GUEST PIZZA BOY!!! $20.00 for spectators and get a free slice of pizza.

Da ti da ti da Inspector HITMAN da ti da ti da doo doo. :banana :banana

Nice try pizza boy but try again.

Nix
02-23-2005, 07:05 PM
I would have to say that this has been quite entertaining... Anybody got any popcorn or brew left that they can pass on to me? Iam thirsty and hungry...

PBFTJR
02-23-2005, 08:55 PM
:flipoff2: Hey hitman. You don't know **** about ****. From what i hear your still sucking on momma's tit, or should i say utter. Second, not a dime in that car of ross's is from his parents, if you really knew him you would know that. you like to talk alot of **** but i don't see you with a car to run, so don't run your mouth. It's just a damm shame that the best part of you went sliding down your mom's pu**Y, DRIPPED INTO HER ASS AND FELL ON THE MATRESS!!! Just bring it!!!!!!!!!

HITMAN
02-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Yes the rumor is true. The motor is a 462 tripple turbo with two intercoolers 300lb injectors in a 1969 mopar. You are so off pizza boy. Hey can we order a pizza tonight my family will give you a good tip. :D If i did have a stage Duttweiler motor you wouldn't know the difference anyways. Brett I can get a decal made for you to. Do you want one? You might get a better tip when out delivering pizzas. Or I can get you a T shirt XXXXX large then you might get a peice of a$$ for once. If I had that shirt made for you that would look like a F^cking flag waving in the wind MA AND PA RACING. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY MA AND PA RACING AND SPECIAL GUEST PIZZA BOY!!! $20.00 for spectators and get a free slice of pizza.

Da ti da ti da Inspector HITMAN da ti da ti da doo doo. :banana :banana

Nice try pizza boy but try again.

Really Ross, is this the best you've got? I'm starting to feel like I'm picking on a retarded kid. Tell the truth, you rode the short bus to school, didn't you?

You basically confirmed the rumor by posting after I did yesterday and now your trying to close the corral after the horses have all run away. Notice in my first post, I mentioned NO NAMES, only a sort of ambiguous "heard it through the grapevine" bit of unsubstantiated rumor. Then you come on in and shoot yourself in the foot. What's your I.Q again? No really, don't sell yourself short, you do so have enough fingers and toes to count that high... :rolf

As for me being a "Pizza Boy," what's it to you? At least I EARNED the money I put my NINE SECOND CAR together with. How about you? Hmmm, Mommy and Daddy supply the funds, plus 12 years have elapsed from the time I built my car and you still can't say the same. Weak sauce, just like your flaming skills. :loser

OK, time for Ross to post up some more insipid blather for me to turn around and spank him with.
Ross = :durr

HITMAN
02-23-2005, 10:08 PM
:flipoff2: Hey hitman. You don't know **** about ****. From what i hear your still sucking on momma's tit, or should i say utter. Second, not a dime in that car of ross's is from his parents, if you really knew him you would know that. you like to talk alot of **** but i don't see you with a car to run, so don't run your mouth. It's just a damm shame that the best part of you went sliding down your mom's pu**Y, DRIPPED INTO HER ASS AND FELL ON THE MATRESS!!! Just bring it!!!!!!!!!

Oh goody, another one of Ross's nut-swinging buddies.http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/leghump.gif

I can see why you have an affinity for him, you both share similar intellects. Whatever are you two jeenyuses going to do when you run out of old, hackneyed expressions? I guess then you'll just have to run off and find some first graders to use them on, because coming up with something original to say in this context would be far beyond your meager reasoning powers.

Yuo = http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies2/turd.gif

PBFTJR
02-23-2005, 10:16 PM
:rolf Your nine second car was great, 10 years ago when you had it. Big friggin deal, don't have it anymore do ya? As for you thinking this is ross, your a little wrong on that assumption. Keep flappin your yap fat man and see what happens, you'll get yours and i'll get mine. You really need to find something else to do with yourself other than talk **** you know nothing about. just hope to see you in spring, oh yeah hard to miss ya. :chair: We will have to see about this race, sounds like sam might want to, but you never know. If it happens it happens, but don't talk anymore ****, you need to concentrate on finding your **** in that haystack you call a belly. and after all this is said and done, it's all in fun and you want to make it into a pissing match. well you have one now!!! :devil So just calm down and try not to think you know everything, and everyone. we will see what you come up with next, some bullshit about daddy's money, and you making money being pizza boy. :headbang so see ya later
p.s. don't give up hope finding friends, there may be two closer than you know. rosey palms :banana

CruxGNZ
02-23-2005, 10:35 PM
HITMAN = #26 :rolf
http://www.digitaltirade.com/Rants/archives/kicked%20in%20the%20nuts.jpg

!M!

HITMAN
02-23-2005, 11:09 PM
:rolf Your nine second car was great, 10 years ago when you had it. Big friggin deal, don't have it anymore do ya? As for you thinking this is ross, your a little wrong on that assumption. Keep flappin your yap fat man and see what happens, you'll get yours and i'll get mine. You really need to find something else to do with yourself other than talk **** you know nothing about. just hope to see you in spring, oh yeah hard to miss ya. :chair: We will have to see about this race, sounds like sam might want to, but you never know. If it happens it happens, but don't talk anymore ****, you need to concentrate on finding your **** in that haystack you call a belly. and after all this is said and done, it's all in fun and you want to make it into a pissing match. well you have one now!!! :devil So just calm down and try not to think you know everything, and everyone. we will see what you come up with next, some bullshit about daddy's money, and you making money being pizza boy. :headbang so see ya later
p.s. don't give up hope finding friends, there may be two closer than you know. rosey palms :banana

Go back and reread the post again, Einstein. Tell me, where is it that I said you and Ross were one and the same? Didn't think so. Please, do go on with your drivel, though. I get so bored picking on just one cretin, now it appears I have three. That makes it far more entertaining. Perhaps I should give you three ladies a group discount.

For a limited time only! Clip this valuable coupon today!
http://img213.exs.cx/img213/3417/hitmansschool5mc.jpg

HITMAN
02-23-2005, 11:12 PM
HITMAN = #26 :rolf
http://www.digitaltirade.com/Rants/archives/kicked%20in%20the%20nuts.jpg

!M!

Ah, I see that Ross gave you the night off. That's good, everyone needs a little air, sometimes. Even a nut swinging lap dog like you.

CruxGNZ
02-24-2005, 12:02 AM
Ah, I see that Ross gave you the night off. That's good, everyone needs a little air, sometimes. Even a nut swinging lap dog like you.

Well, from this point on, I feel (as a non-pizza delivering adult) that I should not reply anymore and fuel the hot, burning, (flaming?) fire you have for Ross. It's not that I don't like your humorous rebuttals HITMAN, but rather I just find you insignificant.

!M!

HITMAN
02-24-2005, 12:31 AM
I feel (as a non-pizza delivering adult) Right. Adult. Of what species?

It's not that I don't like your humorous rebuttals HITMAN, but rather I just find you insignificant. Then why did you bother posting in the first place, Mr. Adult?

Ross is over 30. He should be able to handle himself, without anyone else's help. You two assholes make him look more feeble than he would on his own. With friends like you two, who needs enemies?

Knyghtmare
02-24-2005, 01:33 AM
Woo, look at all this drama since I've been gone...

CruxGNZ
02-24-2005, 01:46 AM
I said that I shouldn't post again, being the adult that I am. But I guess it's just the Frosted Mini Wheats I had eaten this morning, so here it goes...

Right. Adult. Of what species?

For someone of your obvious intelligence, that was pretty weak. I was actually expecting more.

Then why did you bother posting in the first place, Mr. Adult?

Again, for someone of your intelligence, I would have thought reading my past posts in this thread would be number one with this comment, so as not to make yourself look stupid. Here's a quote from my first post (post #30 in this thread)

...Just correcting misinformation.

Ross is over 30. He should be able to handle himself, without anyone else's help. You two assholes make him look more feeble than he would on his own. With friends like you two, who needs enemies?

Have you already tap into your reserves? That comeback was rather lackluster.

You do know this is all fun and games right? It seems to most of us, that you are taking things a little to seriously. I know I'm typing responses having a chuckle.

!M!

HITMAN
02-24-2005, 08:04 AM
I said that I shouldn't post again, being the adult that I am. But I guess it's just the Frosted Mini Wheats I had eaten this morning, so here it goes...

For someone of your obvious intelligence, that was pretty weak. I was actually expecting more.

Again, for someone of your intelligence, I would have thought reading my past posts in this thread would be number one with this comment, so as not to make yourself look stupid. Here's a quote from my first post (post #30 in this thread)

Have you already tap into your reserves? That comeback was rather lackluster.

You do know this is all fun and games right? It seems to most of us, that you are taking things a little to seriously. I know I'm typing responses having a chuckle.

!M!

:yawn: