PDA

View Full Version : Damn Thieves. (rant warning)

TurboAWD2.0
02-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Cliff Notes: Friend's civic got broken into in broad daylight at the HS. Head unit and subs are gone. Not even close to being an isolated incident.

My friend drives a 2003 civic ex with a nice head unit/woofers and all the good stuff. So today after school I'm pulling out of the parking lot and notice that his window is "open". Odd. I do a double take; sure enough, it was smashed. Some one, during school hours, went up to his car and stole his audio equipment. Not only that, but the damn passenger window is gone (broken). I can only imagine how he felt, but I'm pissed off! We pay $40 a semester to park half a mile from school and they can't even put up a damn security camera :fire: !!!!!

OH! and that's not all, folks. This happened to about seven others back in december of 2004. Broken windows, stolen audio equipment. We have a guy who sat in his truck and "watched" the parking lots, and after the first six incidents he was instructed to drive around. Much good that did, seeing as it is that in broad daylight some one managed to cleanly remove a head unit along with the subwoofers. I mean come on! How often does a high school student take a huge box with woofers out of his trunk and transfers it to another?! The car was even parked in the FRONT ROW!!

Sorry for the lengthy post. I'm just very pissed.
To whoever did this: :flipoff2:

deciuss
02-09-2005, 10:23 PM
that sucks but i meen its a hs parking lot that happens every where. my car was damaged my sisters car was damaged every one i know had damage or stuff stolen from there car.

hs is not only a tuff time for teens messing up other teens cars they dont like but its prime pickings for people that wana steal stuff out of unprotected parking lots.

i payed 70 bucks a year to get my fender punched in crap shoved up my stock muffler all the time and more scraches then i can count.

nothing is safe untill you have your own garage. college is even worse if you go away to school i have over about 2 grand in damage to my car due to kids sitting and walking on the roof of my car. people like to back into other peoples cars and not say any thing ect ect. it just does not get any better.

loud91rs
02-10-2005, 12:49 PM
That sucks...if i learned ANYTHING from my years at Falls, DO NOT bump your stuff anywhere near the school...don't let anybody know you have it. I also parked with the teachers but I hear they don't allow that nemore...school has went downhill ever since woose left. i drove a neon during high school because you know what? you almost can't have a nice car during school anymore because there are too many jealous jerks that would either mess with it or steal stuff. sorry to have heard that happened, but i know where ya'll are comin from. those parking guys are useless unless they want to get you in trouble for speeding or driving like an idiot. i've woken the guy in the truck up a few times actually...damn i want his job.

SmokinRAM114
02-10-2005, 05:47 PM
at waukesha west we have a new digital camera system that can be zoomed in to read a liscence plate a half mile away no joke.its controlled by a joy stick.slick as hell but u cant get away with any thing.

but i have the audiovox prestige aps-996 2way alarm system so i dont have to worry to much. :thumbsup

Crawlin
02-10-2005, 06:14 PM
yep, H.S.'s suck for that ****. I had the nicest car in high school, but everyone knew not to **** with it for that reason. That and the group of us that did have some nice rides always had the parking spots that the one camera the school DID have was pointed at.

TurboAWD2.0
02-10-2005, 07:34 PM
my car has a factory subaru alarm, but his civic had nothing. heh well he's taking it lightly i guess, but it still sucks. and yes, the falls went to **** after woose left... sigh
one of my friends in media studies is going to do a story on the multiple break-ins and the effectiveness of paying the guy (i heard in the past there were two people watching the lots, but now we only have one.) to sit there. luckily, no one screwed with my car out of jealousy... yet **cross fingers**

it just sucks..

oohh almost forgot; a girl had her integra broken into the same day, but instead of just the deck, they took the whole damn center console :wow :

Lash
02-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Yup...ben there done that.

1st time they got $2000 in stereo equipment...broke 2 locks (hatch and door)...tried to pry out the rear side window (dodge daytona) but only succeded in putting dents and paint chips around the window...and tried to peal my CD player out of my dash (didn't work so they smashed the faceplate instead).

2nd time (few months ago) they tried to pry my drivers side window completely out of the door to pop the lock in my cavalier. They got it out just enough to pop it but thanks to my gold ol factory GM alarm my ass got saved (horn starts honking if door is opened without remote) . They left me with pry marks/paint chips around the window...a fawked up window molding..scratched window tint..and a window that leaks every time I take it throught the carwash. Thanks Asshats!! :flipoff2:
The funny part was that the car was parked about 12 feet away from my bedroom window.

Poeple are ballsy these days.

TransAm12sec
02-11-2005, 01:53 PM
Nicolet had cameras put in this year. Advantages and disadvantages. So far, one kid got a verbal warning for doing a 20 ft burnout. I got a 900 dollars worth of damage last year, that had to come out of my pocket, still don't know who did it.

A car was stolen last year, but he was caught. Same with a stereo last year.

Pig Pen
02-11-2005, 02:52 PM
What HS? I know the guy at Menomonee Falls is supposed to drive around but I always see him sitting in the parking lot talking to some one else in a pick up. That guy is useless.

micro_machine
02-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Cliff Notes: Friend's civic got broken into in broad daylight at the HS. Head unit and subs are gone. Not even close to being an isolated incident.

My friend drives a 2003 civic ex with a nice head unit/woofers and all the good stuff. So today after school I'm pulling out of the parking lot and notice that his window is "open". Odd. I do a double take; sure enough, it was smashed. Some one, during school hours, went up to his car and stole his audio equipment. Not only that, but the damn passenger window is gone (broken). I can only imagine how he felt, but I'm pissed off! We pay $40 a semester to park half a mile from school and they can't even put up a damn security camera :fire: !!!!!

OH! and that's not all, folks. This happened to about seven others back in december of 2004. Broken windows, stolen audio equipment. We have a guy who sat in his truck and "watched" the parking lots, and after the first six incidents he was instructed to drive around. Much good that did, seeing as it is that in broad daylight some one managed to cleanly remove a head unit along with the subwoofers. I mean come on! How often does a high school student take a huge box with woofers out of his trunk and transfers it to another?! The car was even parked in the FRONT ROW!!

Sorry for the lengthy post. I'm just very pissed.
To whoever did this: :flipoff2:

Man you think thats bad my friends car got towed away and strip to its last skin hahaha they found it in 4 piece lmao the cops caught the guy that took it..... so if any honduhs or import of your friends got stolen call MPD for more info lots of parts at there inpound(my friend got his engine and rims back check for your stolen stuff there)....SCREW the thieves :flipoff2:

TurboAWD2.0
02-12-2005, 12:43 AM
What HS? I know the guy at Menomonee Falls is supposed to drive around but I always see him sitting in the parking lot talking to some one else in a pick up. That guy is useless.

Yesssss..... that HS. Glad you share my sentiment.

Bee
02-12-2005, 01:01 AM
my house looked like a tournado hit it after they rammed down my fence with my car after they got it running.. the cops were in AWE......hehe!!! my other car was towed away and everything was GONE.... WAY GONE... found out which group did it, but I will not do anything.. didn't want it to turn into a blood bath!!!! ;)

Al
02-12-2005, 01:07 AM
At about 12:03 AM today, I was at my moms house down in milwaukee, sleeping on the couch. Both of the dogs began growling at the same time and I spontaneously sat up and looked out the window. What I saw was some black dude hunched over my drivers side window looking into my car. I got my shoes on as fast as I could and yelled to anyone awake that my car was being broken into. The dogs began to bark ferociously. I grabbed the nearest object I could find with some defensive capability; a hammer, and ran to the door. He was gone by then.

I thought that I didn't want to leave my car out like that and drove it home to cedarburg.

BTW- I have a "the club" on my steering wheel. My modifications are limited to a pair of Roadmaster speakers (crappy) in front and a big pile of junk in the back seat.