PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody seen Queensryche on tour right now??

JR HAWK 9
01-25-2005, 03:19 PM
I am just curious, as we are going to see them this Friday night at the House of Blues in Chicago. I am just wondering how they sound w/o Chris DeGarmo? I am a big fan of Operation: Mindcrime and they are playing it in it's entirety for the first time in 15 years :)

http://www.queensryche.com/

thanks,
Paul

theavenger333
01-25-2005, 03:50 PM
their shows are still a rockin badass good time

lotsals1
01-25-2005, 10:00 PM
yAH I GUESS A LOT OF PEOPLE I KNOW ARE GOING -THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DOING A LOT OF MINDCRIME STUFF, THE 80'S 90'S METAL BANDS ARE COMMIN OUT OF THE WOOD WORK LATELY ,I 'VE SEEN METAL CHURCH ,XYZ,VAN HALEN ,CRUE, i HOPE IT COMES BACK, I HATE 90% OF THE NEW CRAP AND THAT HALF METAL AND HALF RAP STUFF I WOULDNT WIPE MY ASS WITH THEM

Rocket Power
01-25-2005, 10:15 PM
I had tickets for tonights show but gave them away because I couldn't go :(

JRink
01-26-2005, 02:48 PM
I went last night here in Milwaukee. 3rd time I've seen Queensryche in concert. Incredible show. 1st set they played various songs from Empire, Rage for Order, etc. 2nd set they played the entire Mindcrime album. Geoff's voice is still where it was many years ago, he hasn't lost it yet. Overall the show was a 9, just wish it had been longer (no encore even!).

Jesse

JR HAWK 9
01-26-2005, 02:53 PM
I went last night here in Milwaukee. 3rd time I've seen Queensryche in concert. Incredible show. 1st set they played various songs from Empire, Rage for Order, etc. 2nd set they played the entire Mindcrime album. Geoff's voice is still where it was many years ago, he hasn't lost it yet. Overall the show was a 9, just wish it had been longer (no encore even!).

Jesse

how long was it? I would think at least an hour for the Mindcrime album and then maybe another hour for the first set...?

JRink
01-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Mindcrime was about an hour. The first part of the show seemed about 45 mins. I just wish they would have played a few pre-Mindcrime songs (only did 1).

Pig Pen
01-26-2005, 07:32 PM
Not too big on them. I just started getting into Black Label Society and might go check out the show when it comes to town. Also tried getting tickets for me and my girlfriend to the Motley Crue show by trying to pull some strings with a security company I worked for, that was a no go...