PDA

View Full Version : Calling out the Beeyond crew

slowlx
01-18-2005, 12:15 AM
I know it is winter, but I gotta get things set up for spring. ;) SO, is any of the scrap that you build at your shop not turbo? Can you actually build a fast NA car, or Nitrous car? I am looking to run my street car vs one of your N/A, or nitrous street cars.
We can do this anyplace you want. The only stipulations are that it has to be a STREET car. No fiberglass, no lexan, full interiors (back seat included), working heat, all working lights etc. Any tires, carbon fiber parts are OK, and the car must retain factory core support. Oh, and obviusly we are talking 4cyl FWD. We can do this for big $$$$$ or little $$$$$.
What do you say, are you up for it?

By the way, the car has to be built and tuned by Beeyond, as I have built and tuned my own car. For example, if we were racing turbo cars, you could not use Tri's car since I believe that the motor was built by King.

GRNDNL
01-18-2005, 08:20 AM
I know it is winter, but I gotta get things set up for spring. ;) SO, is any of the scrap that you build at your shop not turbo? Can you actually build a fast NA car, or Nitrous car? I am looking to run my street car vs one of your N/A, or nitrous street cars.
We can do this anyplace you want. The only stipulations are that it has to be a STREET car. No fiberglass, no lexan, full interiors (back seat included), working heat, all working lights etc. Any tires, carbon fiber parts are OK, and the car must retain factory core support. Oh, and obviusly we are talking 4cyl FWD. We can do this for big $$$$$ or little $$$$$.

By the way, the car has to be built and tuned by Beeyond, as I have built and tuned my own car. For example, if we were racing turbo cars, you could not use Tri's car since I believe that the motor was built by King.

Calling out the Honduh boys?........ :loser

Got enough rules there....You didn't specify what color you want them to paint it......

Must not have anything for the Buicks or LS1s.......... :confused

Al
01-18-2005, 01:27 PM
I agree. Too many rules.

Now, does Bee get to make some rules for himself?

GTSLOW
01-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Calling out the Honduh boys?........ :loser

Got enough rules there....You didn't specify what color you want them to paint it......

Must not have anything for the Buicks or LS1s.......... :confused

I think its pretty fair. Although I've never seen a fast n/a 4cylinder before that wasnt totaly race prepped. :confused

Or you could always race one of the turbo ones, just dont race em on the freeway @ 120 :D

slowlx
01-18-2005, 06:10 PM
I will run a turbo Honda, as long as it is a STOCK block, with no sleeving, or block guards. It is not too many rules, it is just the rules that are needed to make sure that it is a STREET car that I am racing, and not a race car. If Bee wants to add rules he can.
I have something for the buicks and the LS1 cars too. Why do you want to race me GRNDNL? Heads up hoods stay shut for $1000.00 on the street, or at the track. Only at the track during a RSD though, off of a flag. I am sure that we could set this up. Let me know.
I did not call out anybody but Bee only because he is the one I want to race, or at least a car that he built.
Do not flame me please, I am not talking ****, and do not want to start anything, I just wanted you to know that just because I own a Honda, does not mean that I do not also have a "Muscle" car.

Prince Valiant
01-18-2005, 08:38 PM
just because I own a Honda, does not mean that I do not also have a "Muscle" car. What other kind of car do you have then?

GRNDNL
01-18-2005, 09:07 PM
I will run a turbo Honda, as long as it is a STOCK block, with no sleeving, or block guards. It is not too many rules, it is just the rules that are needed to make sure that it is a STREET car that I am racing, and not a race car. If Bee wants to add rules he can.
I have something for the buicks and the LS1 cars too. Why do you want to race me GRNDNL? Heads up hoods stay shut for $1000.00 on the street, or at the track. Only at the track during a RSD though, off of a flag. I am sure that we could set this up. Let me know.
I did not call out anybody but Bee only because he is the one I want to race, or at least a car that he built.
Do not flame me please, I am not talking ****, and do not want to start anything, I just wanted you to know that just because I own a Honda, does not mean that I do not also have a "Muscle" car.

Oh Ya....Well....I'll race you for $10,000 if you have a stock block, stock heads, stock intake, stock headers, stock thottle body, stock tranny, stock rearend, full factory interior, working A/C, power windows and locks, only factory installed power adders.......and you'll have to paint your car black....... :flipoff:

Maybe you can step-up and call out the farm truck next..... :rolleyes:

slowlx
01-18-2005, 10:52 PM
GRNDNL-----As far as my wanting to race against Bee goes, I just want to compare apples to apples. That seems like an OK thing to me. I think that a street car should go against a street car. Too many people like to say that they have a Street car just because it can be driven on the street. Although I choose not to, my Honda can be driven to work every day w/o problems.
So, in your opinion I should put my car up against his drag car then right?
How about this.....I will race the GS in your sig with my Honda heads up at the second RSD for $1000.00. After all, it is only a Honduh. With times like those.....your right, I should be calling out the farm truck, it would be faster. :punch:

Prince Valiant--Like my screen name it is a slow Mustang. Power windows, power locks, nothing special, just another LX 5.0. The only thing that it has going for it is that it is on a W tire.

slowlx
01-18-2005, 11:06 PM
Oh by the way, I have been around this site long enough to know that your GN is fast.....and I believe that it has almost all factory parts...block heads...manifolds etc. I give you nothing but respect for what you have accomplished with that car. Like I said before, this thread was only started because I want to see if Bee has built a true street car in N/A or nitrous trim. I know that he builds fast turbo cars. I do not think that I have seen many of them last for very long, but they are fast while they run. I have no personal issues with you. I did not start the s**t talking, you did. I will give you that race against my Honda though.....if you want it. :)

john96ws6
01-18-2005, 11:36 PM
slowlx = safe racer

Al
01-19-2005, 12:39 AM
GRNDNL-----As far as my wanting to race against Bee goes, I just want to compare apples to apples.

Sounds more like apples to oranges.

You also want to play in your own ball park.

slowlx
01-19-2005, 01:49 AM
Blue Bullet---Pull your head out Oh, and when you have something.......anything that you willl race then maybe you can talk. Apples to apples example: two N/A cars with full interiors, all their glass, and all steel body parts. Apples to oranges example: Street driven turbo charged Mustang VS the Impala that was at WOW....the one that belongs to Chuck.

I guess if you consider me a "safe" racer because I want to race against another TRUE street car, with my TRUE street then I am a safe racer. I put no stipulations on engine mods, comp ratios, ammount of N2O, or anything like that....hell, I even said I did not care what tire it was on. All I cared about was that it was not some stripped down drag car. How is that being safe?

Al
01-19-2005, 07:14 AM
Blue Bullet---Pull your head out Oh, and when you have something.......anything that you willl race then maybe you can talk. Apples to apples example: two N/A cars with full interiors, all their glass, and all steel body parts. Apples to oranges example: Street driven turbo charged Mustang VS the Impala that was at WOW....the one that belongs to Chuck.

I guess if you consider me a "safe" racer because I want to race against another TRUE street car, with my TRUE street then I am a safe racer. I put no stipulations on engine mods, comp ratios, ammount of N2O, or anything like that....hell, I even said I did not care what tire it was on. All I cared about was that it was not some stripped down drag car. How is that being safe?

Easy there. This isn't meant to be taken personally.

When I said apples to oranges I was referring to the engines: big vs. small.

Crawlin
01-19-2005, 09:02 AM
Farm truck is no more ;)

But they'll be something else in it's place :headbang

GRNDNL
01-19-2005, 12:34 PM
I will race the GS in your sig with my Honda heads up at the second RSD for $1000.00.

I'm sorry, I thought you were a mustang guy, your really a wanna-be ricer...... :rolf

Now, if you want to run the GS thats fine with me, BUT I'll have to ask my wife if I can take it, Its her car after all (whats with you ricers always wanting to run girls car?).....If you want to run "Apples to Apples" you'll need to put all the stock parts back on your "street car" Honduh, the stock manifolds, air box, exhaust, wheels, tires, ect......everything stock.....for $1000.00....... :deal

BTW....Pull up your pants and put your hat on straight, It doesn't look cool, makes you look like your not capable of dressing yourself ...... ;)

Crawlin
01-19-2005, 01:13 PM
Setting up a money street race with a car that has a time listed in the sig is pretty :durr . Mine is slower than keith's wife's GS, so would you want to do that same race with me? i just need to save for new tires :goof

Max 93
01-19-2005, 02:39 PM
BTW....Pull up your pants and put your hat on straight, It doesn't look cool, makes you look like your not capable of dressing yourself ...... ;)
:rolf :rolf

SmokinRAM114
01-19-2005, 04:22 PM

:rolf :rolf :loser

slowlx
01-19-2005, 04:35 PM
I only said that I would race your GS because I was trying to prove a point that I do not have to race an "all stock" car. I just want to race my Honda against an equally prepared Honda, so that it is actually a race.
I will admit, that I only chose the GS because the time is in the SIG.....I am sure as hell not dumb enough to pick the GN.
I am a car guy, not a Mustang guy, not a ricer, not a Chevy guy. I just enjoy building, and racing cars. If you want to race the Mustang, then your GN would be the car I would race it against. Again....this is so it is actually a race, not an a$$ whipping.
Keep in mind that not everybody who owns a Honda is a dumb kid. I am well past thirty, and feel that wearing my hat turned, and my pants hanging down would not look quite right.
I started this thread because I wanted to race against the person who some people in Milwaukee consider the best Honda tuner in the area, how it got so out of wack, I really do not know.

SmokinRAM114
01-19-2005, 04:50 PM
ohh my bad i thaught u wanted to race them w/the stang??i didnt no w/a HAHAHAHONDA. :thumbsup

Crawlin
01-19-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm just playing with ya slowlx....

Keith's GN isn't much faster though than the wife's GS

SmokinRAM114
01-19-2005, 05:22 PM
I'm just playing with ya slowlx....

Keith's GN isn't much faster though than the wife's GS

i can never tell when you are kidding around cuz u start so much sh!t haha its funny as heck though :thumbsup

GRNDNL
01-19-2005, 05:30 PM
how it got so out of wack, I really do not know.

:rolf :rolf :rolf

Welcome to BCM....... :D

We're just having fun and playing around, don't take anything to personal.

How many people here have seen my GN anyway?.....I'm probably just a wanna-be with a 1/24th scale car...... ;)

69Chevelle
01-19-2005, 07:33 PM
How many people here have seen my GN anyway?

I have seen that slow GN :yawn:

Scales
01-19-2005, 09:01 PM
How many people here have seen my GN anyway?.....

I saw it. Had no choice but to look when you blocked me in at the car show... :goof

quickcarl
01-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Way too many rules :rolleyes:

Al
01-19-2005, 09:22 PM
I have seen that slow GN :yawn:

To make it move, you need to get out and push it! :goof:

GRNDNL
01-19-2005, 10:39 PM
I saw it. Had no choice but to look when you blocked me in at the car show... :goof

I race the car for 3 years with hardly a problem.....then I go to a car show and break the dam motor on the way home.......I'm not taking it to any more shows, its to hard on equipment....... :durr :stare

69Chevelle
01-19-2005, 10:44 PM
ya i help push at race day :D

Prince Valiant
01-19-2005, 10:49 PM
J'ai vu même le GN lent en bas dans bradenton floridia

theavenger333
01-19-2005, 10:59 PM
this thread sucks

69Chevelle
01-19-2005, 11:02 PM
:wstupid

Prince Valiant
01-19-2005, 11:02 PM
this thread sucks
Frenchie désolé, mais VOUS sucez !

Scales
01-19-2005, 11:03 PM
I race the car for 3 years with hardly a problem.....then I go to a car show and break the dam motor on the way home.......I'm not taking it to any more shows, its to hard on equipment....... :durr :stare

Did something really happen on the way home from that show, or did I just walk into it??? :durr

theavenger333
01-20-2005, 12:58 AM
Frenchie désolé, mais VOUS sucez !
what Baxter, english please.... you know i don't speak spanish...... :thumbsup

GRNDNL
01-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Did something really happen on the way home from that show, or did I just walk into it??? :durr

Well, It was running fine till I had to park next to your car, I think it caught something from the Camaro and broke on the way home. :mad: :goof :alcoholic

For real......Broke the front main cap in 2 spots and split the front 3 main webs from the main bolt holes to the cam journals, ran good but only had 10lbs of oil pressure. You'd think with 245hp the block would hold up better than that..... :D

Crawlin
01-20-2005, 12:23 PM
I saw the 1/18th Ertl '87 GN you have Keith. How you replaced the rims on the car to something cooler than stock is intruiging

Chris

GRNDNL
01-20-2005, 12:58 PM
I saw the 1/18th Ertl '87 GN you have Keith. How you replaced the rims on the car to something cooler than stock is intruiging

Chris

Thanks Man.......Just called up Holeshot and had a set made.....Cost me eight hundred bills but it was worth it.......Gots to have the Bling on my $24.95 dollar car....... :rock:

deciuss
01-20-2005, 09:19 PM
slowlx i should be at GLDW a few times this summer would be happy to do it there if you want to run a turboed vic for fun srug.

im not part of bees crew, just a civic but would like to have some fun finaly this summer.

Cryptic
01-20-2005, 09:40 PM
what Baxter, english please.... you know i don't speak spanish...... :thumbsup

thats french dude, vous bâtard incompétent :goof

mais vous sucez = but you suck

quickcarl
01-20-2005, 10:14 PM
For real......Broke the front main cap in 2 spots and split the front 3 main webs from the main bolt holes to the cam journals, ran good but only had 10lbs of oil pressure. You'd think with 245hp the block would hold up better than that..... :D

Damn American junk !!! :flipoff2:

slowlx
01-20-2005, 11:43 PM
slowlx i should be at GLDW a few times this summer would be happy to do it there if you want to run a turboed vic for fun srug.

im not part of bees crew, just a civic but would like to have some fun finaly this summer.

Sure, I am always up for some fun races. I might have the car at acouple of the Import Wars, but mostly at RSD events. If BCM has a track day then maybe I will bring it then.

Prince Valiant
01-20-2005, 11:44 PM

Qué un niño tonto! El piensa que eso es español? ESTO es español!

Albo być może nauczył się czegoś od Polska osoba?!!!

Aber jetzt, bin ich zufrieden gerade, gut zu erhalten und
betrunken auf Samstag... Sagen, sind Sie Moes am Samstag Andy?

But I'm best speaking canadian, eh? :goof

I wish this keyboard and cpu allowed me to type my swahili!

lotsals1
01-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Gawd I'm glad i'm out of this for a season,But next season will be interesting :shades Need too many parts :rolleyes:

theavenger333
01-24-2005, 05:01 PM
aparantly you have not seen anchorman, i know its french...... :chair:

scubastang
01-24-2005, 09:01 PM
this thread is gay as aids. You dont call out people and then start making a ton of rules. Run what you brung tool. Your trying to race a N/A V8 against a N/A 4cyclinder as well??? WTF is that? Let me guess, you sport a mullet, prefer to have a carb on dat der mustang, gotz the 4.11 gears, posi traction and big tires with da big ol' shot o Nitrous right?

focking get real :loser

slowlx
01-25-2005, 12:25 AM
Scuba....you are an idiot. I never said anything about racing a 4cyl. with my Mustang. I want to race a N/A or nitous 4cyl against my 4cyl.
I swear, if there were any more tools on this site, it would be like a snap-on catalog.
Would it make everbody feel better if I worded it like this.....Bee, I think that you build JUNK, so if you have a N/A or Nitrous STREET car, I want a lane with it. No, I will not line up my car with your drag car, or Tri's car.
The problem with too many people on this site, is that they seem to think a drag race is a one gear pull on HWY 100.....not everybody, but alot of people on here. Maybe some of you should get a fu*%ing clue, or keep off your keyboards. :flipoff2:

slowlx
01-25-2005, 12:30 AM
Another thing, it was not a TON of rules. It was rules that would help make surethat this was really a street car. Al the really important things like compression, head work, intake, exhaust, tires, cams, how much nitrous, etc.......these were all left as run whatever you want. I will say this one more time.....I am not interested in SAFE races, I AM interested in having a real race, no spotting out, no getting or giving anything, so if you think that I am a tool for not wanting to race a RACE car with my STREET car, then so be it.

quickcarl
01-25-2005, 01:16 AM
You guys need to save it for MY race. Go to the other forum and look at the thread marked "King Of Wisconsin Street Machine Shootout 2005" !
This will be the bomb.
What are you's gonna b!tch about now??
I have done the best a guy can do to include everyone and make the playing field as level as I can. Join up. It will be loads of fun. :banana

nismodave
01-25-2005, 01:42 AM
this thread is gay as aids

:rolf :rolf :rolf :gay

GTSLOW
01-25-2005, 01:59 AM
You guys need to save it for MY race. Go to the other forum and look at the thread marked "King Of Wisconsin Street Machine Shootout 2005" !
This will be the bomb.
What are you's gonna b!tch about now??
I have done the best a guy can do to include everyone and make the playing field as level as I can. Join up. It will be loads of fun. :banana

Is there a 16.0+ truck class for me and tom? :goof

quickcarl
01-25-2005, 02:24 AM
Is there a 16.0+ truck class for me and tom? :goof Just look at it this way: Think of how many 11 second 6 cyl powered cars and AWD cars may either drop out of the cruise and may break doing all that they can do to run the numbers they post, or even worse yet what about reaction times and redlights??? You have as good of a chance as anyone in the 6 or 4 cyl class,---or where ever you fall into-- of winning or at least doing good. :durr

theavenger333
01-25-2005, 11:22 AM
this thread still sucks

Al
01-25-2005, 08:13 PM
this thread still sucks

I wonder what bee thinks of it?

Where is he?

slowlx
01-25-2005, 08:28 PM
Quickcarl----Sounds like a good time to me

Scales
01-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Well, It was running fine till I had to park next to your car, I think it caught something from the Camaro and broke on the way home. :mad: :goof :alcoholic

If you would've paid better attention, you would've noticed me sabatoging your car. :goof

But seriously, that sucks about the motor. That thing sounded pretty bada$$!!!

Scales
01-30-2005, 04:29 PM
Albo być może nauczył się czegoś od Polska osoba?!!!

Albo moze powinienes nauczyc sie poprawnego polskiego jezyka. :D

Bee
02-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Way too many rules :rolleyes:

:chair:

Bee
02-06-2005, 12:38 AM
:flipoff2:

Bee
02-06-2005, 12:41 AM
:rolleyes:

Bee
02-06-2005, 12:49 AM
:loser

theavenger333
02-06-2005, 02:14 AM
sorry, but he won't show. and due to this, THIS THREAD STILL SUCKS :chair: :chair: :chair:

slowlx
02-06-2005, 11:48 PM
I never said I was the greatest honda tuner that there is, nor do I think that I am. I will post $250.00 and you post $250.00 to a neutral party, and we can lock this race in. The balance(750.00) will be put up at the time of the race. If one of us backs out, he loses his $250.00 No, it will not be this weekend, or this month, or next month, it will be when the weather conditions, street conditions, or the track make it so that a race is feasable.
I am suprised though, did you not post in Quickcarls thread that you do not currently have a street car? I guess that maybe you are looking for a SAFE race.
Like I said, I want to run a N/A or nitrous car that you built. I may run a turbo car as long as the block is stock with no block guard, no sleeves. If you have something along these lines then lets set it up.
If you think that you want to run against my LX, then lets do your 4 year project drag car VS my LX. How about $2000.00. So grab your sack and step up.Be prepared though because you are gonna get landed on
I do not "hate" on you, or what you build, your drag car is one of the fastest in the upper midwest, but how many times have you blown it up? I can think of 2 for sure, one on Kaul, and one Lancaster. Plus, I have watched cars that you have put together run at the street races for years, and none of them hold up. I know you and what you build alot better then you might think I do Bee.

theavenger333
02-07-2005, 03:13 AM
STOP TALKING **** ON A MESSAGE BOARD. walk your dumb ass, or drive your little LX to beeyond engineering, 1595 S. 38th St., Milwaukee, WI 53215. shall i mapquest it for you? just go in there, talking **** will do nothing. you called Bee out, YOU go there. i can almost guarantee he will shake your hand, make the bet, then kick your ass out the door, and i dont even know the guy. i am getting tired of posting about how much this thread SUCKS

slowlx
02-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Then stop reading the thread. It is not like much else is going on with this board now is there?

slowlx
02-07-2005, 09:36 AM
I live in edgerton, it is not like I have the time to drive to Milwaukee at the invitation of Bee. I do not need to shake his hand, and I am not talking ####. If he commits, to a race that is at least close to what I suggested, then I will also commit. If he wants to run my Mustang he can have that race too.

deciuss
02-07-2005, 09:41 AM
i drive 1.5 hours every time i need work done at bees time is not that important. heck you only live 20 minits from me so its only around 2 hours for you. probably even less since i drive the speedlimit

Crawlin
02-07-2005, 10:14 AM
lock it all in. i'm a nuetral party. i'm well enough known on the boards, and Bee's known me, but hasn't seen me in a couple years. I want to see this go down.

jbiscuit
02-07-2005, 10:37 AM
and there are witnesses in this topic that have seen you call out Bee and want to lock in the race. Bee even posted that he will run you, so you have to lock this race up now.

slowlx
02-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Which race are we locking in? My LX against his drag civic, or my N/A nitrous honda vs his N/A nitrous Honda? I am game for either. But if a race is going to go down between my Honda and one of his, the basic stipulations must be followed, as mine is a 100% street car. My LX is a street car as well, but I will run that against his Drag car any day of the week.

Bee
02-07-2005, 03:17 PM
:D :eek:

Bee
02-07-2005, 03:33 PM
:fire

Jake B. (Killer Quad)
02-07-2005, 06:09 PM
:rolf :alcoholic

hey Bee I know a little ol Grand Am ready to walk ya!! (in bracket racing that is)

LOLOLOLOLOL.
Hope to see out at the import wars, hopefully i can keep my shiat together this year and be there for the Q16!

slowlx
02-07-2005, 10:18 PM
don't try calling us out in spring/summer time. that is our busy schedule.... actually i should say too busy to full around with KIDS..... :thumbsup

we don't do backyard work and on race season we don't screw around with kid talk... if you want some KIDing around please call us when you are ready this month.. I am just afraid after this month we may become too busy. Oh and I want you to get your chance to redeem yourself... BRING IT... :wow

Spring/summer is also the race season. Who is the KID that wants to race on wet, salt covered streets? We will race during the summer, when the roads are OK, or the track is open, or it will not happen. I think that you are using the time frame as an excuse. Nobody with half a brain runs on the street this time of year. SO.....I will not race you until it warms up a little, but I will give you both races, as both cars are ready. It is you that will have to redeem yourself, and make sure that you bring my money. :loser

slowlx
02-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Oh, and by the way......what you do, is backyard work, you just do it in a bigger shop, and charge others to do what they could probably do better. Henry's car was the only thing that I have ever seen come from your group, and actually hold up.

Bee
02-08-2005, 11:59 AM
:rolf :alcoholic

hey Bee I know a little ol Grand Am ready to walk ya!! (in bracket racing that is)

LOLOLOLOLOL.
Hope to see out at the import wars, hopefully i can keep my shiat together this year and be there for the Q16!

sup jake.. so much cr@p talk in here. Some peps in here need to come and show themselves where the real races are. Blabbering and this and that doesn't mean sh1t. Bring it to the track and prove yourself there!!!! TALK SH1t now BRING IT now......Scared??? I bet!!!! :loser

anyhow, see you soon... last year was good r&d on the drag car. This year we hope to have it together... looking for good times. Bracket Racing I have a few street cars(11sec-12sec) that will race through the 05 season at GLDW.

Bee
02-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Spring/summer is also the race season. Who is the KID that wants to race on wet, salt covered streets? We will race during the summer, when the roads are OK, or the track is open, or it will not happen. I think that you are using the time frame as an excuse. Nobody with half a brain runs on the street this time of year. SO.....I will not race you until it warms up a little, but I will give you both races, as both cars are ready. It is you that will have to redeem yourself, and make sure that you bring my money. :loser

:chair:

Bee
02-08-2005, 12:03 PM
:loser

nismodave
02-08-2005, 12:25 PM
So this is all a Honda Thing???

I think we should get all local shops involved. :devil

Flight_740
02-08-2005, 12:29 PM
QUOTE=Bee: Bring it to the track and prove yourself there!!!!

I think thats what he is trying to do.

Bee
02-08-2005, 12:36 PM
:wow

Bee
02-08-2005, 12:43 PM

Bee
02-08-2005, 12:44 PM

GRNDNL
02-08-2005, 01:06 PM

To Funny.....I'd bet the slow guy will never, ever show....... :loser

We still need to get out and play Bee.... :chair: ...I want the race car in max tune....Maybe when we're done we can line up the Ex and the Ram..... :D

deciuss
02-08-2005, 01:18 PM
^^^ agree on the first sentance

Bee
02-09-2005, 10:21 AM

To Funny.....I'd bet the slow guy will never, ever show....... :loser

We still need to get out and play Bee.... :chair: ...I want the race car in max tune....Maybe when we're done we can line up the Ex and the Ram..... :D

that's cool... we pretty much need a bit more r&d and the car should be set. easy for you guys to get traction...hehe!!! :D not here!!!

BTW I raced an EX already with bolt ons and a chip and lost by a car up to 50mph. Pretty much started from 15mph on a roll and when I shift to 3rd the EX started pulling. When I shift to 4th, he pulled slightly more upto 50mph. All in all for bonestock the Cummins did good.
Already ordered the TST, Pump and a 5" exhaust system. I might try to get a 5" downpipe on too... HEHE... :banana

btw grdntl: how much does the 04.5 dodge Cummins QC 4x4 weigh in vs. the Ex??? anyone else know????

GRNDNL
02-09-2005, 12:23 PM
that's cool... we pretty much need a bit more r&d and the car should be set. easy for you guys to get traction...hehe!!! :D not here!!!

BTW I raced an EX already with bolt ons and a chip and lost by a car up to 50mph. Pretty much started from 15mph on a roll and when I shift to 3rd the EX started pulling. When I shift to 4th, he pulled slightly more upto 50mph. All in all for bonestock the Cummins did good.
Already ordered the TST, Pump and a 5" exhaust system. I might try to get a 5" downpipe on too... HEHE... :banana

btw grdntl: how much does the 04.5 dodge Cummins QC 4x4 weigh in vs. the Ex??? anyone else know????

Traction is not that "easy" for me either, remember I'm trying to get 3700lbs moving down the track....It does help that I'm going the correct way down the track... ;)

Mandys Ex only has a mild towing chip and a muffler, I'm sure you'll walk on me if you can shift that thing fast enough. It weighs 8200 with a full load of fuel and a driver...... :wooo

Any word on a Dyno Yet?...... :confused

micro_machine
02-09-2005, 04:45 PM

DUDE arent you PARNELLS friend from SP murder sport??????? i think you are cause your the only guy ive seen with a stang and a honduh!! You lost to pie's 99si on pierce you have that purple BARNEY LX stang right?????? if you are you bee no challenge to BEE.... and talking about the junk bee builds you build junkssssssss with the ssssss ahhaha ok enough your just a joke to bee the day you guys race post it ill make shure to put $1000 on beeyond..

micro_machine
02-09-2005, 04:55 PM
By the way, the car has to be built and tuned by Beeyond, as I have built and tuned my own car. For example, if we were racing turbo cars, you could not use Tri's car since I believe that the motor was built by King. by slowX.

Dude you think TRI's car is fast lol the blue civic w/lambo's on it at beeyond will put his car into shame hahaha omG.

So slowX how's your friends all motor GSR going is it still slow :thumbsup

micro_machine
02-09-2005, 04:59 PM

I got money on deciuss haha nice 4 door vic you have sounds pretty meAN :thumbsup i saw it cruising out of beeyond last week nice.

deciuss
02-09-2005, 06:01 PM
rofl just wate till you see what im gona have bee do to it this summer :)

slowlx
02-10-2005, 12:25 AM
DUDE arent you PARNELLS friend from SP murder sport??????? i think you are cause your the only guy ive seen with a stang and a honduh!! You lost to pie's 99si on pierce you have that purple BARNEY LX stang right?????? if you are you bee no challenge to BEE.... and talking about the junk bee builds you build junkssssssss with the ssssss ahhaha ok enough your just a joke to bee the day you guys race post it ill make shure to put $1000 on beeyond..

No, I would not even be in the same room with Parnell, he was Bee's buddy from back in the Blown Motorsports days. It was Parnell, Ben, Bee, Keith etc....and I must say that of that whole group, Bee was the ONLY one who wasnt a total loser. Although I have heard rumors that Keith works with Bee from time to time, and nothing but JUNK rolled out of Speedtech which was Keiths shop, and where Bee hung out.

As far as our race goes Bee, if what you are telling me is that you have a FWD 4cyl N/A or nitrous car, OR a 4cyl turbo HONDA with a stock block, that can run right with your drag car, then no......I cannot beat you, and I will STFU. However, I do not think that this is what you are offering to race me with.

Also...you said that you wanted to run my LX, but when I told you that you had that race if you wanted it, you did not respond. So, once again....your civic drag car against my LX for $$$$$. Hell, I will even let you have the hit. We can do it at the second or third RSD. I will not be here for the first one, otherwise we could do it at that one.

Flight_740
02-10-2005, 10:12 AM
i honestly think that slowlx is being pretty fair and humble about this. It should make for a good race.

Bee
02-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Traction is not that "easy" for me either, remember I'm trying to get 3700lbs moving down the track....It does help that I'm going the correct way down the track... ;)

Mandys Ex only has a mild towing chip and a muffler, I'm sure you'll walk on me if you can shift that thing fast enough. It weighs 8200 with a full load of fuel and a driver...... :wooo

Any word on a Dyno Yet?...... :confused

Dyno not yet.. the landlord is being an idiot ..... I'll update...

Bee
02-10-2005, 12:28 PM
No, I would not even be in the same room with Parnell, he was Bee's buddy from back in the Blown Motorsports days. It was Parnell, Ben, Bee, Keith etc....and I must say that of that whole group, Bee was the ONLY one who wasnt a total loser. Although I have heard rumors that Keith works with Bee from time to time, and nothing but JUNK rolled out of Speedtech which was Keiths shop, and where Bee hung out.

As far as our race goes Bee, if what you are telling me is that you have a FWD 4cyl N/A or nitrous car, OR a 4cyl turbo HONDA with a stock block, that can run right with your drag car, then no......I cannot beat you, and I will STFU. However, I do not think that this is what you are offering to race me with.

Also...you said that you wanted to run my LX, but when I told you that you had that race if you wanted it, you did not respond. So, once again....your civic drag car against my LX for $$$$$. Hell, I will even let you have the hit. We can do it at the second or third RSD. I will not be here for the first one, otherwise we could do it at that one.

Bee
02-10-2005, 12:32 PM

LMAO... haha.... I know who you are now KID.. I would never race your cars because they are TOO Qualified. haha!!! slowlx has been revealed. still ROFL.... stop by sometimes and say hi.. or better yet up the $1000.00.. LOL

GRNDNL
02-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Dyno not yet.. the landlord is being an idiot ..... I'll update...

There's room in my shop for one, I could "Lease" you some space....... :deal

Bee
02-10-2005, 12:49 PM
There's room in my shop for one, I could "Lease" you some space....... :deal

hehe.. you are too far away... I am currently looking to settle at HWY100. Heard F&F tire and Firestone will be closing soon... we will do all the works there if it happens.. Mufflers, Tuneups, oil change, Fabing, dynoing, engine swaps(imports/sportcompact), Rims, parts, etc etc..... all out type of deal!!! will let you know if i will consider it ok grndnl...thx for the offer... :headbang

deciuss
02-10-2005, 12:55 PM
that would be sweet if you moved to highway. no more having to go slow untill i high highway with 40mph speed limits. damn 25mph roads around your shop

Crawlin
02-10-2005, 02:04 PM
hehe.. you are too far away... I am currently looking to settle at HWY100. Heard F&F tire and Firestone will be closing soon... we will do all the works there if it happens.. Mufflers, Tuneups, oil change, Fabing, dynoing, engine swaps(imports/sportcompact), Rims, parts, etc etc..... all out type of deal!!! will let you know if i will consider it ok grndnl...thx for the offer... :headbang

Damn Bee!! Good ideas! BUT.... Good luck getting that past the City of Greenfield.

micro_machine
02-10-2005, 04:55 PM
:devil

Bee
02-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Damn Bee!! Good ideas! BUT.... Good luck getting that past the City of Greenfield.

we will be more general repair there then high performance. muffler and brake business...the aftermarket market doesn't cut it....General Repair is where it is at... :D The dyno will be used to diagnos engine problems and in addition monitor correct a/f ratio for emission purposes. Lastly to eliminate road test, the dyno will be used. All works out.. hehe, but i know it'll be about $5K-$7K/month for lease there..... NO DOUBT :wow I will decide soon!!! :goof