PDA

View Full Version : Misc Fbody Parts & 97-03 Grand Prix Parts For Sale

Jinxed
01-17-2005, 08:58 AM
So I was going to throw alot of this stuff up on ebay but I figured Id throw it on here first.

-Aluminum Driveshaft ILE/WS6 Removed from 1989 GTA (Low Miles) in excellent condition. $120.00

-Brand New 700r4 B&M Street Strip Stage 2 Shift Kit - Sealed in Box, Complete Kit $20.00

-Steering Wheel Radio Controls (red backlight) from 99 GTP, Work Great $35.00

-Driver Side Air Bag from 99 GTP (Mint) $45.00

-Complete Shifter Assembly 99 GTP Make Offer

-Near Mint Dash Pad 82-92 Camaro (slight crack by defrost vent, corners mint $80.00

-Very Well Constructed 12" Speaker Box, Designed for floor firing (Truck) and designed to specs. Would have to see to understand $20.00

I actually have a ton of thirdgen fbody parts, most are up in Appleton in a shed and I cant think of anything overly important. Black interior parts etc.

I need to tear through the rest of the crap i have and make a little bit better list, this is just whats on the top of my head at the moment. Also selling several really nice computers which can be seen in another post on this site.

I will update this list with more when i find it, for now feel free to post here or email me at admin@epic-gaming.net with any requests or questions. thanks

Erik

PonyKiller87
01-17-2005, 12:42 PM
Im might be interested in some of the black interior parts. I need the top part of the door panels, a headliner for a T top car, the plastic piece at the back of the head liner, and maybe some of the rear plastic peices depending on condition. Let me know what you got and how much you want for it. Thanks

Jinxed
01-17-2005, 01:12 PM
I know i have no headliners, or t-top parts available. Im sure if i were there I have a black filler panel for the rear of the headliner. I suppose if there was enough interest in misc parts from up north I would make the trip to get them. Im not too sure what is left for parts tho, I have parted out over 40 fbodies.... but most of the parts were sold right away.

SLOWC5
01-17-2005, 10:44 PM
ill give ya $20 for the steering wheel controls

JEFF

PonyKiller87
01-18-2005, 11:38 PM
No need to make a special trip, my car is all wrapped up for the winter anyways. Just shoot me a PM next time your going to be up there or something and we can work something out.

BadAzzGTA89
01-25-2005, 03:21 PM
Im might be interested in some of the black interior parts. I need the top part of the door panels, a headliner for a T top car

It is super easy to recover your old headliner!!Just take the old fabric off of the backing and clean the old foam off and then!
Go to a fabric store like the one by northern tool and eqip in the falls or on 76th and capitol and get the head liner material and a can of 3m spray adhesive and wrap it on!!Super easy i learned all these tricks building DMC vans back in the day!!IM me if ya need and help!!

PonyKiller87
01-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Yeah that would work great if there was much of anything left to recover, most of the board it broken, crumbling, ripped, not there or mildewed. So I figured I would just replace the whole thing.