Lash
01-15-2005, 02:20 PM
http://gmhightechperformance.com/features/0503htp_tr/

:headbang
love the license plate.

Syclone0044
01-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Hey Keith when are you gonna get yours in the 8s looking like this? :drool:

Just kidding, you always pull that one on me, I had to reciprocate at least once :rolf :goof

This is an awesome car; is this the mini tubbed 8 second TR we heard about in the summer that ran at GLD?? I remember hearing someone say a Wisconsin TR went 8s at GLD and I said "Who the hell was it??"

This car is incredibly awesome; the engine bay looks as clean as a factory concept car.. I only have 2 questions.

1.) What did the magazine article mean about "Regal Limited purists"?? Is the Limited Turbo a rare car or something?

2.) I saw this article in Barnes and Noble about 4 months ago, but suddenly everyone is talking about it just this last 2 weeks - did I miss something?

GRNDNL
01-15-2005, 03:54 PM
Hey Keith when are you gonna get yours in the 8s looking like this? :drool:

Just kidding, you always pull that one on me, I had to reciprocate at least once :rolf :goof

This is an awesome car; is this the mini tubbed 8 second TR we heard about in the summer that ran at GLD?? I remember hearing someone say a Wisconsin TR went 8s at GLD and I said "Who the hell was it??"

This car is incredibly awesome; the engine bay looks as clean as a factory concept car.. I only have 2 questions.

1.) What did the magazine article mean about "Regal Limited purists"?? Is the Limited Turbo a rare car or something?

2.) I saw this article in Barnes and Noble about 4 months ago, but suddenly everyone is talking about it just this last 2 weeks - did I miss something?

Jim is the guys name, he's from Jansville.....It is the nicest, cleanest, best executed Turbo Regal I have ever seen. ANS did the motor, its got enough in it to run mid to low 8's, I saw it run low 9s just taking it easy at the BOP thing at the Grove last year.

The Turbo Limiteds are fairly rare, a little over 1000 made, they have the up scale bench seat interiors and most have all the outside chrome trim and stuff.

Hey Josh....If you ever see me color sanding and buffing the INSIDE of the quarter panels in the trunk like he did, you'll need to put me in a straight jacket and put me away for a long time...... :durr Hmmmm, Eights with a stock block, heads, intake and headers.....I just don't see that happening but who'd a thunk 10 years ago my 13 second GN would be running 12s now..... :goof

Brian98GTP
01-15-2005, 09:26 PM
Doesn't look much like an eight-second car inside, does it? Credit Lauer for keeping things in the spirit of the original design with his low-key approach to safety and display of data.

Riiigghht.... LOW KEY...
Like that CAGE inside the car isnt a dead give-away that it Might, have a bit 'o power......LOL!

I wish I could see that car in person.... :drool:

It is so damn clean, and NEAT inside and out...

That is one AMAZING car........ Wow! :rock:

GTSLOW
01-16-2005, 01:31 AM
All I can say is WOW!

Syclone0044
01-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Keith, all we need to do now is Pray that Jim S. doesn't get ahold of this car... :stare

Flight_740
01-19-2005, 02:13 PM
but who'd a thunk 10 years ago my 13 second GN would be running 12s now..... :goof

Um, yea sure. :alcoholic

jbiscuit
01-20-2005, 01:43 PM
that has to be the sexiest Regal I have ever seen :wooo :thumbsup

som2002
02-13-2005, 08:12 PM
I guess he is from town here, although I haven't seen it out and about yet.?? I think it's the same guy who last had a red 3rd gen tubbed out Trans Am with monster meats in the back.