PDA

View Full Version : Help me clean out my garage!!!

tbarsch
01-14-2005, 04:42 PM
I've got a bunch of things to get rid of...

1 - 2 full sets of garage rails/rollers/coil springs/brackets, etc. One set for a single car width door, and one for a double width door - includes everything to install 2 new garage doors except the door itself. I got an extra set for each door when I built my garage - hate to throw it all away... Come and get it - FREE...

2 - short block from a 91 Mitsubishi 3000gt twin turbo - 80,000 miles... Replaced when I destroyed the oil pump while missing a shift and bouncing off the rev limiter - I thought I spun a bearing until the oil pump was removed, and the innards were shattered. There was some bearing wear ( pretty gold flakes in the oil pan :rolf ) so this is really a rebuild candidate... Come and get it FREE...

3- Tanning bed - This is a 1985 model 28 bulb bed - it is a unit designed for a tanning salon, and requires tokens to be used... operates on 220v 20a circuit...(standard 3 prong 110v style outlet, not the big electric dryer type plug) works great! $500 OBO...

4 - 1969 Buick Skylark convertible - 109,000 miles, 307 2 barrel auto. Originally red, now white exterior, black interior, nice black top with glass rear window. I got this car 2 years ago from a divorcing guy - needed to get rid of it. The short story is - the car was driven into storage in 1993 and he never returned until I picked it up. I have done nothing with it - needs work all around - PM or email me if you are interested and want to know more... $2000 obo - get it outta my garage!!! :D

Let me know what you want...

Thanks,

Tony