PDA

View Full Version : I lurk at chitown for the vids. Found these

Flight_740
01-13-2005, 01:08 PM
9 sec M3 :wow
http://69.57.130.234/rfvids/drag_racing/9Sec_e36_M3.avi

$10,000 supra race. (now you want to talk about bets)
http://69.57.130.234/rfvids/drag_racing/Ryan_Woon_vs_Saad_Saad.wmv
Eclipse goes boom
[http://69.57.130.234/rfvids/misc/EclipseKaboom_vs_M3.wmv
10 sec. 323
http://69.57.130.234/rfvids/drag_racing/10Sec_Mazda323.wmv
Owned
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/dogbite.wmv

Enjoy :thumbsup

Al
01-13-2005, 09:36 PM
That eclipse one was hilarious.

As for the 10k bet, they weren't very fast. I was expecting something faster.

Cryptic
01-16-2005, 12:18 AM
serves the eclipse dude right for sitting at the light bouncing off the rev limiter.
what a tard. :durr

GTSLOW
01-16-2005, 01:18 AM
That eclipse one was hilarious.

As for the 10k bet, they weren't very fast. I was expecting something faster.

Ya thats for sure, but it seems thats how all those supras are? :wtf 800rwhp yet they run an mid 10? :confused

Mabye its cuz all of them are manual :goof

Yooformula
01-16-2005, 02:32 AM
I was lmmfao at the 2 dumba$$ in the eclipse. Did the cameraman have to sound like such a f@g? Nice nail btw!

Those Supras sounded like friggin jet fighters :eek: Must be nice to be able to back up a $10g spot like that! :thumbsup

SLOWC5
01-16-2005, 02:57 AM
I liked the COKE nail myself :thumbsup

JEFF

SmokinRAM114
01-17-2005, 09:11 AM
I liked the COKE nail myself :thumbsup

JEFF

yea i saw that too

Flight_740
01-17-2005, 09:33 AM
I don't know why those supras are such dyno queens. Shouldnt those cars with that kind of power be at the bottom of the nines?

SmokinRAM114
01-17-2005, 10:47 AM
haha the Eclipes guys omg there such dorks.omg was that your car? was the your motor? ahh durrr. the new found um piece. the wrist pin :durr

the 10sec 323 seems like it could go way faster it sounds like it has a TALL gear ratio

Teufelhunden
01-17-2005, 04:51 PM
Yeah the eclipse video is an old one but way funny. I love the dude's reaction to reality of he just threw a rod. "Mommy..."

BTW in his defense he's using a stagging rev limiter (aka stutterbox) usually set at 5000-5500 rpm...thats not him boucing off the stock rev limiter. Once you've had a taste of an AWD stutterbox launch it's hard not to do it at every light. Right Chris?

WilliamZ
01-17-2005, 05:53 PM
serves the eclipse dude right for sitting at the light bouncing off the rev limiter.
what a tard. :durr

You are joking right?

Lash
01-17-2005, 06:28 PM
since when do they put parachute's on 10 sec. cars?

WilliamZ
01-17-2005, 09:53 PM
Ah yes stutterbox...

"Stutter box is just a device (or programming in the ECU as in the case of DSMs) that cuts fuel or spark to alternating cylinders to limit rpm. Same as the typical rev limit at redline, but you set it lower to use as a luanch rpm. The aftermarket ignitions like MSD call it a 2 stage rev limit or similar. Some are 3 stage for redline, burnout, and launch.

The main reason you find these on most DSMs is that on turbo cars the way the rpm is limited puts a load on the motor. This causes the turbo to spool. I used to leave the line with 10-12 psi, which helps keep an AWD car from bogging. But they can be used on any car to improve launch consistency." :headbang :alcoholic

quickcarl
01-19-2005, 09:41 PM
The guy with the Eclipse blew that engine up like mad and for what?? A FREE RACE !! Wow, he had some dough tied up in that car in mods and aftermarket parts no doubt, and he probably never made a dime off the car racing it. Another thing I noticed is that those pistons were cast pistons. That just goes to show that if you keep bolting stuff onto a stock motor, then eventually you will have to learn the hard way how to properly build a performance engine. Now he will have to start from scratch and build that car the right way. The other dumba$$ couldn't even identify the wristpin !!!

SmokinRAM114
01-19-2005, 09:57 PM
I don't know why those supras are such dyno queens. Shouldnt those cars with that kind of power be at the bottom of the nines?

because you cant go fast with foreign crap.and supras suck any way there way to over rated for what they are.they suck,they suck,they suck.only FAHgets drive supras.people who think spending way to much money on their cars to make them not even go fast is stupid. you can make a ford or chevy go 8s with 1/4 of the money. my 2cents. i hate foreign cars.god i get so pi$$ed off thinking about some little twirp driving some slow 4cyl and its says it fast all over the side like a nascar.how stupid!!!! :loser
i do like some 6cyl but not stup ras
I FEEL BETTER NOW! :D :banana :goof

A B4C Z
01-20-2005, 12:04 AM
LMAO. Maybe next time he will start by at least using forged pistons :goof I just :rolf my a$$ of when i saw him hold that top of the piston up and it wasnt forged.
Sweet M3 bet the guy felt like a tard till he passed them.

SlowStee
01-20-2005, 12:31 AM
The guy with the Eclipse blew that engine up like mad and for what?? A FREE RACE !! Wow, he had some dough tied up in that car in mods and aftermarket parts no doubt, and he probably never made a dime off the car racing it. Another thing I noticed is that those pistons were cast pistons. That just goes to show that if you keep bolting stuff onto a stock motor, then eventually you will have to learn the hard way how to properly build a performance engine. Now he will have to start from scratch and build that car the right way. The other dumba$$ couldn't even identify the wristpin !!!
Some people like to race other cars just to see how they do against them, or just for fun....ever hear of that??? we arent all ready to shell out $100+ bucks just for a simple race....man seriously GET OVER IT

GRNDNL
01-20-2005, 12:49 PM
because you cant go fast with foreign crap.and supras suck any way there way to over rated for what they are.they suck,they suck,they suck.only FAHgets drive supras.people who think spending way to much money on their cars to make them not even go fast is stupid. you can make a ford or chevy go 8s with 1/4 of the money. my 2cents. i hate foreign cars.god i get so pi$$ed off thinking about some little twirp driving some slow 4cyl and its says it fast all over the side like a nascar.how stupid!!!! :loser
i do like some 6cyl but not stup ras
I FEEL BETTER NOW! :D :banana :goof

I have a ton of respect for Supras......I've seen to many stock looking cars running low 10s and in the 9s not to give them the respect they deserve..

jbiscuit
01-20-2005, 01:07 PM
supras are VERY capable cars. Sure there are a ton of dyno-queen Supras but you don't think they are just as many F-bods, Mustangs, etc??? There are a lot of Supras though with stock bottom ends that can run the number.

for instance: http://www.sound-performance.com/

quickcarl
01-20-2005, 10:21 PM
Some people like to race other cars just to see how they do against them, or just for fun....ever hear of that??? we arent all ready to shell out $100+ bucks just for a simple race....man seriously GET OVER IT

Here we go again....................Its still dumb to race for free and then BOOM !! :wow

I would feel vindicated if my car had at least earned its keep and put SOME dough back in my wallet. :headbang But true enough losing AND having to build another engine would suck too. :confused

Another point to take into consideration is the fact that we used to streetrace and the cops would not bother us. You bozos today just let your $h!t rip anywhere and then crash into old ladies pulling out in the front of you or kids crossing the street. Or how about t-boning other cars and/or motorcycles on HWY 100??? Now WE ---the guys with real streetmachines--cannot even congregate at our "business spot" and handle business without being disturbed by the police. So you tell me how your little free races are ok?? Believe me, if your races were for something(money) , there would be fewer of them. Free racers are lame . Go to Jersey, New York or Chi-town and try to get a race for free. You'll get laughed out of town. Step up your game. YOU GET OVER IT !!!!

SlowStee
01-21-2005, 12:04 AM
Here we go again....................Its still dumb to race for free and then BOOM !! :wow

I would feel vindicated if my car had at least earned its keep and put SOME dough back in my wallet. :headbang But true enough losing AND having to build another engine would suck too. :confused

Another point to take into consideration is the fact that we used to streetrace and the cops would not bother us. You bozos today just let your $h!t rip anywhere and then crash into old ladies pulling out in the front of you or kids crossing the street. Or how about t-boning other cars and/or motorcycles on HWY 100??? Now WE ---the guys with real streetmachines--cannot even congregate at our "business spot" and handle business without being disturbed by the police. So you tell me how your little free races are ok?? Believe me, if your races were for something(money) , there would be fewer of them. Free racers are lame . Go to Jersey, New York or Chi-town and try to get a race for free. You'll get laughed out of town. Step up your game. YOU GET OVER IT !!!!

Heres an idea, how about you go to Jersey or New York and shut the fu*k up???? I Know your "street machines", and i know the people who do all the racing on hwy 100 and the streets have nothing close to what you can/have/ and do build, sorry everyone ruins it for you, but hey just another reason for you to go to Jersey or New York and stfu about racing for cash on here :) so you can GET OVER IT...your like a broken ******* record

quickcarl
01-21-2005, 01:58 AM
You shut the fu(k up a$$ cheese !! You couldve kept your lame a$sed comment to yourself in the first place. Sounds like I touched a nerve with you. Keep your emotions in check, dude. I will race here or where ever and you don't have to worry about it cause you like to "race" for free. If you raced me or any of my homies it would be for money and we would have it locked up--so when you lose, you WOULD pay----period. That's all I care, so you can get your panties in a bunch if you please----you still gotta pay.

SlowStee
01-21-2005, 02:56 AM
You shut the fu(k up a$$ cheese !! You couldve kept your lame a$sed comment to yourself in the first place. Sounds like I touched a nerve with you. Keep your emotions in check, dude. I will race here or where ever and you don't have to worry about it cause you like to "race" for free. If you raced me or any of my homies it would be for money and we would have it locked up--so when you lose, you WOULD pay----period. That's all I care, so you can get your panties in a bunch if you please----you still gotta pay.
Im no where near your league for racing.....and uh, No nerves touched, just sick of seeing you preach, and my panties are fine thanks :thumbsup

Teufelhunden
01-21-2005, 09:43 AM
:popcorn

Silver350
01-24-2005, 12:10 PM
You shut the fu(k up a$$ cheese !! .
:rolf :rolf

Imo that is the funniest one line I have read on these boards