PDA

View Full Version : 1975 Firebird

Nix
01-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Iam looking to trade/sell my 1975 firebird. For starters the car dosent have the orignial front clip, it was swapped out for a 1970-1973 style front clip, which looks great on the car. The style is similar to a GTO or a LeMans. The car is in excellent condition. It has a 350 that was just completley rebuilt this past sept 04. The motor has about 400 miles on it. The interior is mint, the body is mint. Its black with a silver stripe down the middle. The interior is all black, no rips tears burns nothing like that. No rust no dents. If anyone is intrested in this vehicle my email addy is nickz_28@yahoo.com As for what Iam looking for is another f body. Preferabley a 6 speed with t tops, starting from there you can let me know what you have. Asking price on this vehicle is 10,000. obo/negotiable Thanks for your time and take care. Nick :banana

Nix
01-04-2005, 10:33 PM
I have pics now if anyone is intrested, just post here and leave me your email address, also I would possibley be intrested in taring for a 95' or newer Z/28,SS,Trans AM. Thanks again for your time, Nick

Nix
01-13-2005, 04:21 PM
This will be my last ttt cause obviously I know its not the rite time to put this car on the market but if there are any ?'s just let me know, some of you mite have even seen this car at Oscars this past summer, alright later guys/gals. Nick