PDA

View Full Version : tsunami videos

220mph
01-01-2005, 05:12 PM
here are the links again. read the forum on that stuff
http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/t...ami-videos.html

Yooformula
01-01-2005, 09:13 PM
OMG! The pics are horrible :( I cant believe how much life must have been taken :crying

SlowStee
01-01-2005, 09:55 PM
crazy! :eek: .....Did anyone get video 3 to play right??

220mph
01-02-2005, 09:03 AM
i didnt get video 3 on mine either. did anyone see the before and after pics of on island from the satellite (sp)? i think it was like page 4 in that forum. that will show u more of how awful that was. all kinds of land and homes were just washed away. you will see why the death toll is up there. everything became the indian ocean :crying

220mph
01-02-2005, 05:25 PM
**** It..dont Even Look At This Depressing ****..i Wish I Never Posted This Second Hand ****.. F-u-c-k-t-h-a-t-s-h-i-t!!!

Syclone0044
01-03-2005, 12:26 AM
Man those videos and photos are incredible; there were some really good ones in there that had great shots of the tidal wave coming in, it was just what I was looking for. I couldnt beleive how that one hotel filled with waist high tide in no time... :stare

Watching that whole thing and thinking about it, kind of makes you feel lucky to have the things that you have, especially after thinking how those people may have nothing left, no house, no belongings, certainly no chance to sit on the Internet and build racing cars like we are so fortunate to be allowed to do.. :( Sometimes you gotta think about the fact that everything could just disappear in the blink of an eye.

Teufelhunden
01-03-2005, 08:09 AM
Where the links?

Yooformula
01-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Where the links?

Looks like he took down the link :confused

SSmike1
01-03-2005, 11:48 AM
why cant i see the links?
:confused

Syclone0044
01-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Here is the link in correct format:

http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showthread.php?t=90777

220mph
01-04-2005, 10:17 PM
thanks josh..i dont know what i did wrong :durr

SSmike1
01-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Man those videos and photos are incredible;
Watching that whole thing and thinking about it, kind of makes you feel lucky to have the things that you have, especially after thinking how those people may have nothing left, no house, no belongings, certainly no chance to sit on the Internet and build racing cars like we are so fortunate to be allowed to do.. :( Sometimes you gotta think about the fact that everything could just disappear in the blink of an eye.

Sometimes you gotta think about the fact that everything could just disappear in the blink of an eye.

YES Josh!

I thank God for everything! :)

Prince Valiant
01-06-2005, 11:35 PM
There is a new foxnews vid...DRAMATIC video. There is a poor soul on the beach who doesn't even seem to know what's coming at him until it's too late. When I first saw the vid, I thought it was just a bird on the beach :wow

He seemed to be facisnated that the water levels had dropped so much, given the appearence of low tide, unaware that this is a sign of an impeding tsunami (hence the eroneous, but apt term "tidal wave") There is no doubt to the man's fate :(

Will need to search for it on the site and may need a foxnews plug-in. It's worth it, but not for the faint of heart (http://www.foxnews.com)