PDA

View Full Version : Decided to Part my car out

loud91rs
12-27-2004, 05:11 PM
Well i decided to part my car out so here is the list: (all from 91 camaro so will fit 82-92 camaro/trans am)
91 Camaro RS rolling chassis, complete body only. Hardtop, painted teal. Comes with rims/tires. Doesn't have very much rust at all, and the body is in good shape minus a few dings, etc here and there. $800obo

3" Cowl fiberglass hood in mint condition. $350 obo

Hooker Super Competition Long Tube Headers. $300 obo sale pending

T5 Transmission setup, everything you need to convert your automatic to a 5 speed including a centerforce dual friction clutch used for only 2500 miles. $500obo

4" single exhaust from mufflex-performance, included y pipe that will bolt directly to the hooker super competition headers listed above, with a flowmaster race series muffler, and tailpipe. $400obo sale pending

10 bolt drum rear end with 4:11 gears and posi. $350obo

Dash pad, MINT. $120obo

Dash including gauges, 110mph speedo. $150obo

Interior, complete with console, all plastic, seats, and carpet. $150obo

Aluminum driveshaft. $120 obo

Tokico Illumina Shocks/struts, 5 way adjustables, brand new never used. $350obo sale pending

There is probably more that i am forgetting. Oh and I will trade for:
4th gen tubular K member
4th gen tubular A arms
LS1 4" cowl hood
and some other stuff.

Crawlin
12-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Crap, now I might be interested in that rolling chassis. what for i don't know, hahahah $800 is a steal for that. post those pics again of the car

OldSchoolSS
12-28-2004, 11:59 AM
Is the aluminum driveshaft a thirdgen 1LE unit or a ls1 driveshaft?

SMS 1
12-28-2004, 12:21 PM
WOW I am VERY interested in the interior. What color?

loud91rs
12-28-2004, 05:42 PM
ok to answer some questions. the driveshaft is an aluminum driveshaft i believe it was made by a1 but i'm not sure. it fit a t5 trans to 10 bolt stock rear end. the u joints are pretty good.

the interior is grey. it has a mint dash pad, the dash is black and is in great shape, along with the console which is for a 5 speed. the drivers seat has a tear and some are in ok condition, but the rear is in great shape. the carpet is also ok front and back. seat belts are in good condition, door panels look good and they are a cooler non cloth style. any other questions please don't hesitate to e-mail me or pm me or whatever.

pics can be found here: www.cardomain.com/id/loud91rs

loud91rs
12-28-2004, 05:56 PM
and to those of you who are lazy like me here are some pics...
http://www.thirdgen.org/rides/rideimages/ACFBU2ylY.JPG
http://www.thirdgen.org/rides/rideimages/ACFsI4hSW.JPG

blyth18md
12-28-2004, 07:30 PM
how are the door panels? the inner window weatherstripping and plastic caps in good shape? Will you sell them seperate from the rest of the interior?

What about the front ground effects?

Damn i wish i could get that dash....but the price on those things seem to keep going up.

I live in Maryland im not sure if youre willing to ship. let me know if we can cut a deal on any of it.

AIM : iamblyth
email: blythp<at>hotmail.com

Check out my ride in the f-body section

EDIT: i shoulda read more thoroughly..let me know anyhow

Crawlin
12-28-2004, 10:24 PM
Comes with WHAT for rims/tires? Got stock hood? What exactly is all included in rolling chassis? Still got the dash/seats/console/computer/wiring harness?

Seriously interested :)