PDA

View Full Version : BCM photog's and general members . . .

SMS 1
12-27-2004, 02:58 PM
It's time to get this project rolling. There has been quite a few pics posted here lately and people asking questions. In addition a couple of us have suggested photo outings and meetings to take some pictures and answer some questions for the less knowlegable. It would be a little hard to answer all the questions here (being an auto-based forum and all) and getting a meet together sporting ONLY BCM members will never happen :rolleyes: To make things worse there really are not too many organized clubs, forums, or outlets in the SE Wisconsin area. Until now!

A new forum is staring right now. This forum is based primarily around attracting and helping photographers and people intersted in photography that are located in or around the SE Wisconsin area. This site is brand new so here is a chance to get in on the ground floor and be a founding member :thumbsup We do have a few members and Yellow Wagon has offered to help me with the Admin duties (BTW, J - YGM ;) )

Everyone and anyone interested is welcome. We are really hoping to get this thing off to a good start and have a decent outdoor season in 2005 full of events and outings.

Right now you should be able to register a new account and start posting. However there may be a few small hiccup's that need to be worked out. Feel free to PM or E-Mail me if you have problems. Also the URL will be changing within the next week or so but I will let everyone know the new addy as soon as it becomes available.

Click Here To Enter Picshooter! (http://aurigenmedia.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php)

Hope to see some of you soon.

PS- There may not be much on the site yet, but give us a small amount of time and there will be plenty! Or help us out and add something of your own!

Thanks again,

canonfan - Picshooter Admin

SMS 1
12-27-2004, 05:11 PM
OK the portal URL is now working! Please enter through www.picshooter.com :thumbsup