PDA

View Full Version : FS: 91 Camaro No Engine

loud91rs
12-23-2004, 03:50 PM
I think i'm going to sell my project car. Had big plans for the car but I have too many projects right now. The car is a 91 Camaro RS, set up for a v8, but has no engine. There are many things that can go with the car if you want for an added price. I have a mufflex full exhaust system with Hooker super comp headers, 4" full exhaust with flowmaster muffler, etc for extra. What comes with the car: 5 speed trans, rear end has posi and 4:11 gearing, very decent interior with a non cracked perfect dash pad, rim/tires(2 sets probably), and quite possibly tokico illumina shocks/struts brand new in box(5 way adjustables). Anybody looking for a rolling chassis that hooks up and goes straight here it is. Oh it has subframe connectors also. Make me an offer. This is the car in my sig and here are more pics:
http://www.thirdgen.org/rides/rideimages/ACFBU2ylY.JPG
http://www.thirdgen.org/rides/rideimages/ACFsI4hSW.JPG
go to www.cardomain.com/id/loud91rs for more pics

Crawlin
12-24-2004, 09:59 AM
That'd be badass with a carb'd BBC in it :) Someone's gotta want it!!

GRNDNL
12-24-2004, 10:18 AM
How much $$$$$$?....

Lash
12-24-2004, 10:24 AM
How much $$$$$$?....

ditto.

:thumbsup

loud91rs
12-24-2004, 10:33 AM
Well I guess it all depends how much of the car you would want, i.e. the tranny, headers, exhaust, and all that good stuff. Would you guys want it so you can just put an engine into it? It doesn't matter to me much. I don't know what to ask for it for that reason. Tell me what you want and maybe make a resonable offer, you won't hurt my feelings i promise lol.

loud91rs
12-24-2004, 10:58 AM
i actually would prefer to have somebody take pretty much all the parts with the car. if somebody is serious they came come take a look anytime and i would probably be able to set up a nice package deal for a very very good price so i can start on my new project.

lotsals1
12-24-2004, 03:55 PM
so the price is?

loud91rs
12-24-2004, 04:27 PM
$3500 obo will take everything i have for this car home. i could part it out for way more but i just need money for the new project. this car comes with many extras and will make a great project. please shoot me a price if this one is too high b/c i'm willing to negotiate.

UWILLUZ
12-24-2004, 09:08 PM
how much do you need to get out of the 3rd gen. the 4th gen will be a cleaner looking drag car, but the 3rd gen would be easier to do your swap idea into.

loud91rs
12-24-2004, 09:15 PM
i went over all my bills and yeah this car does need to go, i can hardly afford to store all of these cars, much less work on my new project. this car is a great project for a sbc or bbc screaming powertrain. remember it comes with headers, exhaust, aluminum radiator, autometer gauges, dual gauge pod, 2 sets of rims/tires, one with drag radials for the rear, cowl hood along with stock hood, brand new tokico illumina shocks/struts(5 way adjustables), 4:11 posi rear end, strong t5 tranny, etc. just drop an engine into it and start tearing up the streets! i forgot to mention that i swaped in a carbeurated 350 into this car, but left all the stock wiring, and all you would need to do is find a computer to control the engine electronics, but the power windows and locks, gauges, etc all work w/o the computer. has an electric fuel pump also.