PDA

View Full Version : Wow...

Slow Joe
12-22-2004, 05:33 PM
I just figured I'd check and see how many Mustang owners actually post stuff in here... Guess not many... Oh well... lol... Must all be on AFM...

Thanks,
Joe Reichard
2001 V6 Mustang -- 5-Speed, With enough Suspension Mods to Shake a Stick At... http://www.cardomain.com/id/01v6stangpwr
2002 Chevrolet Malibu..... V6, Auto... Winter beater with a kick ass system :shades

Stangman98
01-02-2005, 06:47 PM
There are alot of Mustang owners on here. I can't think of any of us that post on AFM anymore. There are a number of quality sites including this one. If you are looking for more sites to check out send me a PM and I will make you a list of them

Greg@GLD
01-03-2005, 08:50 AM
There are alot of Mustang owners on here. I can't think of any of us that post on AFM anymore. There are a number of quality sites including this one. If you are looking for more sites to check out send me a PM and I will make you a list of them

Is it some big secret Damon that the list has to be PM'd? Why not tell everyone in public about madisonmusclemustangs.com and be done with it. :thumbsup

Stangman98
01-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Is it some big secret Damon that the list has to be PM'd? Why not tell everyone in public about madisonmusclemustangs.com and be done with it. :thumbsup
Actually I wasn't even going to mention that. I was going to say MMA, MC, and some others. But some sites doin't like people doing that.