PDA

View Full Version : Calendars are ready!

Yooformula
12-17-2004, 11:46 AM
If your car is featured and you would like one, you will need to order them soon as it came to my attention that CafePress may pull some photos due to copyrights on them(by the owners). All proceeds will be forwarded for site expenses so you get to help out and get a cool calendar!

If you car isn't pictured, dont fret. Within a month we can take some pics out(after those owners got a calendar), and run another batch BUT I will need large pics at least 2mb in size. Anything smaller generally looks lost on the page.

You will need to order directly from that site.

http://www.cafepress.com/brewcitymuscle ONLY $16.99!!

Thanks everyone! :headbang

jbiscuit
12-17-2004, 11:49 AM
I would also like to maybe team up with SMS1 and maybe shoot some new high quality photos of anyone interested in the spring to be used for the calendar or other uses....we both shoot digital now making it very easy to get you all the images you would need for this.

J :headbang

Yooformula
12-17-2004, 11:50 AM
Thanks Jason!

Scales
12-17-2004, 01:10 PM
Orderded mine today!! :D

Max 93
12-17-2004, 01:36 PM
got mine ordered too. :thumbsup

Teufelhunden
12-17-2004, 01:49 PM
Who snapped a pic of the Viper?

SMS 1
12-17-2004, 02:01 PM
Hey J, mad props to yoo man :thumbsup I'd sure as hell be up for a pic shoot. And for the record you are the first Nikon shooter I now have total respect for :goof Thanx for the spot.

Down with the sickness http://www.cameraforums.net/html/emoticons/photo.gif

Hey BTW my good friend also just bought a DigiRebel, any interest in starting up a SE Wisc Photog forum/club? Let me know. I can Host but need help with the Admin chores ;)

Prince Valiant
12-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Who snapped a pic of the Viper? Andy and I did...I believe that was either at "Mopar Days" or KOTH competition.

I am upset that my valiant isn't in there :fire

Okay, just kidding :goof My next car better make the cut though :mad:

SMS 1
12-17-2004, 02:07 PM
You just need J or myself to come out there and shoot some pic's that make it look truly sexy :goof

Prince Valiant
12-17-2004, 02:09 PM
You just need J or myself to come out there and shoot some pic's that make it look truly sexy :goof
That would require me posing on it with my speedo's on...and I'm just not ready to do that yet :rolf

Just use a ton of vasoline on the lens and it'll look fine from 50 yards out :headbang

jbiscuit
12-17-2004, 02:46 PM
SMS1, I would be down with helping out with the Admin chores...I already lay down the law over at www.midwestautosports.com ha ha ha ha

well, lets plan on working together this spring to get some cars together a few times to do some Photoshoots. RAW baby, RAW!

check the detail out of my D70:
http://img52.exs.cx/img52/781/dsc00299zf.jpg

DirtyMax
12-17-2004, 02:53 PM

I didn't take that picture but I took another of the Viper that day. The one I took is more of the back side and has his personalized plate in it. If you want it, PM me your email address and I'll email it to you when I'm at my home PC.

SMS 1
12-17-2004, 03:21 PM
SMS1, I would be down with helping out with the Admin chores...I already lay down the law over at www.midwestautosports.com ha ha ha ha

Yup I know about your cahoots with MWAS, hey when you ginna step up to some Nikkor's buddy?! JK :goof Sweet, you'll get mail :thumbsup

Oh, and, LMAO on the VAS from 50 Prince :thumbsup

Cryptic
12-18-2004, 04:19 PM

me :D http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/gallery/KOH_04

nismodave
12-20-2004, 04:28 PM
Not one import or Mustang?

No thanks, Ill keep my $17.

7 F bodys, A grand Prix, a S10??? :chair:

Yooformula
12-20-2004, 06:18 PM
Not one import or Mustang?

No thanks, Ill keep my $17.

7 F bodys, A grand Prix, a S10??? :chair:

Wow, 46 posts and he shoots his mouth off:fire

1.Not a single import or Mustang submitted a pic LARGE enough to be used. A white Evo submitted a pic but it was too small and he hasnt posted again since.

2.Yet again, a second batch will be run for those that submit pics that are usable.

3.Are you even a regular contributor? If not, keep your opinions to yourself. I would take the criticism from the regulars not a ricer whining. :flipoff2:

:thumbsup

nismodave
12-20-2004, 07:59 PM
So I guess if Im not a "reg" here on the fourms, I cant have an opinion.

You crack me up.

Tell you what I will increase my post count by making useless statements, like you.

If you are stupid enough to think post counts has anything to do with a right to having an opinion, then start your own Fourm, and talk nonsense to yourself.

:loser

Yooformula
12-20-2004, 08:12 PM
So I guess if Im not a "reg" here on the fourms, I cant have an opinion.

You crack me up.

Tell you what I will increase my post count by making useless statements, like you.

If you are stupid enough to think post counts has anything to do with a right to having an opinion, then start your own Fourm, and talk nonsense to yourself.

:loser

Hmm seeing as how I am one of founders and admins, I think thats taken care of.

And btw, everyone of your posts, all 46 was a useless statement. Why would your car be chosen for a calendar over a regular that actually participates?:asshole There are people here that actually do stuff for the group or hang out...what do you do besides throw useless opinions around? You didnt submit a pic so why open your mouth and piss off people that used their time to create something. I stopped doing car shows because of jack offs and their useless opinions like yours. :flipoff2:

Scales
12-20-2004, 08:16 PM
:ban: :crying

Someone needs a tissue..

nismodave
12-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Hmm seeing as how I am one of founders and admins, I think thats taken care of.

And btw, everyone of your posts, all 46 was a useless statement. Why would your car be chosen for a calendar over a regular that actually participates?:asshole There are people here that actually do stuff for the group or hang out...what do you do besides throw useless opinions around? You didnt submit a pic so why open your mouth and piss off people that used their time to create something. I stopped doing car shows because of jack offs and their useless opinions like yours. :flipoff2:

Oh so i see , since you are a founder/admin, when you dont like what someone says, you play that card.

I never asked for my to be admitted to the Calender. I have no desire to have my car in a Calender.

I made a statement that the Calender was overun with F baodys and such.

If you girls cant take some critisizm, you are bigger b1tches than I thought.

Good luck selling your calenders. :rolleyes:

nismodave
12-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Someone needs a tissue..

Ahhhh now they make up posts using other Members names.

But anyway, Im happy your car made it on the Calender.

Now you have achieved something in your life. :thumbsup

Scales
12-20-2004, 09:43 PM
Actually, I posted that one just for you. But thanks for supportin my car and my photograghy. I know we have a lot of fans.... You might like February then too....

Prince Valiant
12-20-2004, 09:45 PM
http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/image.php?u=97&dateline=1087507984 = Nismodave.

Scales
12-20-2004, 09:46 PM
:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

nismodave
12-20-2004, 09:53 PM
Pretty much figured you all would start pulling your insults out on me.

I see you calling me a crybaby, but yet when I make some negative comments on the Calender, Yooformula cries the loudest.

If not going to waste any more time and Bandwidth on you 3.

If you have a Problem with me , private message me, and we can discuss this further.

Prince Valiant
12-20-2004, 10:10 PM
I see you calling me a crybaby, but yet when I make some negative comments on the Calender, Yooformula cries the loudest.
Um, yeah...wait a minute. Weren't you just crying about a calender? One you didn't want or even have to buy?

Yooformula
12-20-2004, 11:19 PM
Oh so i see , since you are a founder/admin, when you dont like what someone says, you play that card.
You told me to start my own forum, remember. Just correcting your facts!

I never asked for my to be admitted to the Calender. I have no desire to have my car in a Calender.
Then why whine about the calendar if you have no desire for it. You do cry about calendars involving Exotics that dont feature ricers too?

I made a statement that the Calender was overun with F baodys and such.
Hmmm, majority of the owners have Fbodies here but still represented other cars too.....

If you girls cant take some critisizm, you are bigger b1tches than I thought.
You can dish it but cant take it?

Good luck selling your calenders. :rolleyes:Thanks we will. They were meant for members here and they actually bought quite a few. As like I mentioned before new cars will be added for those that missed out on the first batch.

BadAzzGTA89
12-21-2004, 12:01 AM
He is mad not that many stangs showed up is all ford guy :goof

SMS 1
12-22-2004, 07:10 AM
Cure for your problem (http://www.quickcare.org/skin/infant.html) Nismodavey. We're only here to help :thumbsup

Greg@GLD
01-02-2005, 10:23 AM
Those people at CafePress are kind of anal... We had a bunch of nice stuff and they swooped in and said you can't even have pictures of cars, any cars, in your products and they deleted all our stuff... :(

Yoo you make me proud! Wanna borrow some of my prozac buddy??? (inside joke there...)

Greg@GLD
01-02-2005, 10:25 AM
He is mad not that many stangs showed up is all ford guy :goof

Hmm... don't care about the argument here but... if we're talking about the day at GLD where many of those photos were taken, the Fords were very well represented...

Stangman98
01-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Not one single Ford in the entire calendar? You can't tell me that there wasn't one single one that measured up to being in that calendar. Very dissapointed :confused

Yooformula
01-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Not one single Ford in the entire calendar? You can't tell me that there wasn't one single one that measured up to being in that calendar. Very dissapointed :confused

Not 1 single person sent in a pic for the calendar that was big enough to be used.

BadAzzGTA89
01-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Yoo come on ya could have put a pic of your bronco 2 in there for the ford guys :goof

Stangman98
01-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Not 1 single person sent in a pic for the calendar that was big enough to be used.
I wish you would have said something. I could have got you one. Oh well

Scales
01-02-2005, 09:10 PM
I wish you would have said something. I could have got you one. Oh well

There was a whole thread asking for pics...

BadAzzGTA89
01-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Here is a good one for the stang lovers!!http://ace.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pACE2-1173894reg.jpg

Greg@GLD
01-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Here's one for GTA fans...

http://www.midwestmustangassociation.com/images/turtle.gif

BadAzzGTA89
01-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Well slow and steady always wins the race :thumbsup

Greg@GLD
01-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Well slow and steady always wins the race :thumbsup

True Dat...

Say, I've got something that will put your GTA to shame bro!

http://www.midwestmustangassociation.com/images/wagon.gif

BadAzzGTA89
01-03-2005, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=MMA]True Dat...

Say, I've got something that will put your GTA to shame bro!

What year stang ya got??

T-Bag
01-03-2005, 07:34 PM
he has a 1977 King Cobra with the 2.8L :rolf

just playin Greg

Lets just say you probably don't want to be "running your mouth" all that much :headbang .

Greg is also known for making people's cars go .5 seconds faster just by him taking the wheel.

BadAzzGTA89
01-03-2005, 08:06 PM
he has a 1977 King Cobra with the 2.8L :rolf

just playin Greg

Lets just say you probably don't want to be "running your mouth" all that much :headbang .

Greg is also known for making people's cars go .5 seconds faster just by him taking the wheel.

Ehh i am just bench racing here!!But i might go old school next year no telling what will fan out this winter!!

Prince Valiant
01-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Greg is also known for making people's cars go .5 seconds faster just by him taking the wheel. So you are saying slow people let greg drive their cars? :goof

Greg@GLD
01-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Ehh i am just bench racing here!!But i might go old school next year no telling what will fan out this winter!!

I don't have any fast cars, I was talking about my little red wagon!!! :goof
My cars are too slow to play with you big boys here on Brew City Muscle. I'll just dream about running 13's some day...
:devil

BOSS LX
01-04-2005, 04:47 PM
Not to start anything, but you guys could have put in at least one mustang, the web site is called brewcitymusle.

I know for a fact Jim didn't post a pic, but the Viper still got in.

If the next calendar has a wider range of cars, I will buy one.

Just a thought, but what about a calandar with some of the cars from KOTH?

SNKSKNR
01-04-2005, 05:04 PM
That's cause we see them all over the place. There like a$$ holes everyone has one.The h3ll if I want that on my wall!!!

SloFarmTruck
01-04-2005, 05:32 PM
ummm so dont buy one. just a thought but hey thanks for your 2 cents there I am sure that everyone cares if you support the calender...Tool.

Flight_740
01-04-2005, 06:40 PM
ummm so dont buy one. just a thought but hey thanks for your 2 cents there I am sure that everyone cares if you support the calender...Tool.

I think he was refering to mustangs, not the calanders.

Yooformula
01-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Not to start anything, but you guys could have put in at least one mustang, the web site is called brewcitymusle.

This is so old but........

Jim mentioned at one time about it and since we had a decent shot of his FROM KOTH, we used it.

The calendar would have had a wider range of cars but NOBODY sent in usable pics. If 1 phuckin person would have submitted a mustang pic I would have used it! Its like trying to arrange events around here. Everyone wants to do it but nobody steps up.

I did mention that another round of calenders with different cars will be featured at the end of this month for those that decide to submit something.

Not trying to be a **** but yet again nothing but complaints from people that dont even bother to lift a finger to help....why bother :rolleyes: :confused

BadAzzGTA89
01-04-2005, 11:36 PM
This is so old but........

Jim mentioned at one time about it and since we had a decent shot of his FROM KOTH, we used it.

The calendar would have had a wider range of cars but NOBODY sent in usable pics. If 1 phuckin person would have submitted a mustang pic I would have used it! Its like trying to arrange events around here. Everyone wants to do it but nobody steps up.

I did mention that another round of calenders with different cars will be featured at the end of this month for those that decide to submit something.

Not trying to be a **** but yet again nothing but complaints from people that dont even bother to lift a finger to help....why bother :rolleyes: :confused

I hear ya brother!! :headbang

BOSS LX
01-05-2005, 12:33 PM
I know what you are saying Yooformula, I just meant that if the next calendar had a wider range I would buy one. You said there would be another chance so I spoke up.

If you are interested, I will send you a pic that would be large enough.

Greg@GLD
01-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Yoo, are these big enough?

http://www.midwestmustangassociation.com/vb3/photopost/data/503/1DSC04006-med.JPG

http://cobracentral.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/portasp1.jpg

Crawlin
01-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Yoo, are these big enough?

http://cobracentral.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/portasp1.jpg

Now THAT is very usable :)

BOSS LX
01-13-2005, 04:49 PM
mustang pic...

I can make it bigger if needed.

A B4C Z
01-13-2005, 10:35 PM
BEANSSNORES use that code in the aplly discount when your checking out and save $5.00.

Kyle

Scales
01-14-2005, 08:42 PM
Now ya tell me...

lotsals1
01-15-2005, 01:10 AM
I would also like to maybe team up with SMS1 and maybe shoot some new high quality photos of anyone interested in the spring to be used for the calendar or other uses....we both shoot digital now making it very easy to get you all the images you would need for this.

J :headbangMight take you up on that this summer Jay,
Well if I get some new paint on the puppy :shades

Cryptic
01-16-2005, 02:18 PM

the viper got in becuase I took the picture and it was a nice picture. I tried taking some pictures of the stangs at KOH but you guys were parked right next to eachother and it made it pretty difficult.

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/gallery/KOH_04?page=2

I like mustangs, there was no prejudice intended.

you guys asking about if your pics are big enough, 1600X1200 is bare ass minimum for a descent 8X10 picture. "Making" your picture bigger doesn't cut it either... you need natively more than 2.1 megapixels of actual original picture to get the quality everyone would want.

Other people purchase the posters... it doesnt need a half dozen pics in it that look like ****. (whether your car is hot or not is irrellavant)

bottom line... big pics is win.

Prince Valiant
01-16-2005, 03:09 PM
(whether your car is hot or not is irrellavant)SO....your saying that there is still a chance, huh? YEAH!!![/llyod]

Korndogg
01-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Man I would love for my car to be in a calendar. I gotta watch out for your meets this spring and summer too. Im sick of feeling like an oddball at shows because im 19 and all the old guys look down on it because they are apparently better than me.......

Yooformula
01-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Man I would love for my car to be in a calendar. I gotta watch out for your meets this spring and summer too. Im sick of feeling like an oddball at shows because im 19 and all the old guys look down on it because they are apparently better than me.......

Send in a big enough pic and you might be in it! :thumbsup

Korndogg
01-16-2005, 08:00 PM
i dont really have any good pics of it at the moment :crying

the ones that i do have are on my car domain site but i dont think theyre good enough.