PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Calendars are done!

Yooformula
12-16-2004, 11:37 PM
There were ALOT of great pics to choose from but most were not big enough to use so it did make choosing a bit easier than I thought. I think the pics in the calendar are a nice variety though. Size of the pics and member activity were the biggest factors used in deciding with the pic size being the main factor.

Let me know what you guys think. Ok, not really.....If I didnt get a big enough pic, then it wasnt put in. Plain and simple.

http://www.cafepress.com/brewcitymuscle

Calendars will have to be ordered soon as they might pull some pic due to copyrights being placed on the pics.

If you dont see your ride but have a big enough pic, dont fret. I can update pics within the next couple of weeks and run another batch of calendars.

A B4C Z
12-17-2004, 12:00 AM
Nice work Yoosef! :thumbsup

Yooformula
12-17-2004, 12:04 AM
I dont have a pic of your car. :(

Scales
12-17-2004, 01:35 AM
Looks good!! :thumbsup

SMS 1
12-17-2004, 08:17 AM
There were ALOT of great pics to choose from but most were not big enough to use so it did make choosing a bit easier than I thought. I think the pics in the calendar are a nice variety though. Size of the pics and member activity were the biggest factors used in deciding with the pic size being the main factor.

Let me know what you guys think. Ok, not really.....

http://www.cafepress.com/brewcitymuscle

So what mine was TOO BIG? BadAzzGTA89's barely fills half a page :stare

Memeber activity? Mopar Jim = 32 posts, SLOWC5 = 271 :chair: SMS 1 = 1600+ (even if 1/2 of those are whored it's still more than 25 times the participation of the Viper king :fire cool car though)

Whatever, I knew there was now way my measly old 94 GTP would show up in there anyway :flipoff2: . Screw this popularity contest, I'm gonna go pout in the corner. :crying :goof

Yooformula
12-17-2004, 11:14 AM
So what mine was TOO BIG?
Whatever, I knew there was now way my measly old 94 GTP would show up in there anyway :flipoff2: . Screw this popularity contest, I'm gonna go pout in the corner. :crying :goof

Before you go pouting, was your pic the one with the GTP facing the sunset? If so that pic was WAY too small. You were suppose to send a larger pic when you uploaded it from your old pc and you didnt, then you were going to send a link to a site that had it as well and you didnt so.... :chair: :shades ;)

SMS 1
12-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Oh yes I did send a larger file!!! In fact it it STILL ON MY SERVER just in case you guys needed it!!! Never got a response so I didn't know when you would be pulling it (and to be honest I was too lazy to read my IP log's :goof ) anyway here is the 43Mb .tif version avail for DL anytime . . .

www.aurigenmedia.com/BCM/GPSD300dpi.tif

Hope that ones big enough fo ya tuff guy :thumbsup

BTW: Others who do not need this file? Please don't kill my bandwidth limits by repeatedly downloading this pic ;)

BTW: I sent the URL to the email addy that Andy posted in the original thread. Or possibly the second orig thread :goof

Yooformula
12-17-2004, 01:43 PM
Cool thanks! I can update some more photos when the copyright pics get pulled. This will work out well so other people can get theirs in also. :thumbsup

GTSLOW
12-17-2004, 07:06 PM
Just bought two!!! makesure you dont update it till i get mine :D

ATTN SMS 1: Stop whining :sgay try for 06' and stop crying!!! :goof

Yooformula
12-17-2004, 10:04 PM
Its all good now. Sometime end of Jan when I have to update I can add new pics of those not featured on this batch and hopefully by then those of us featured now would have bought a copy already.

SMS 1
12-18-2004, 07:51 AM
Just get rid of Nan's truck and I'll buy a bunch :goof

GTSLOW
12-18-2004, 08:36 AM
Just get rid of Nan's truck and I'll buy a bunch :goof

lol u sob

Poncho
12-18-2004, 11:03 AM
i musta missed that.

I have a great calendar pic for you.

http://www.nconnect.net/~briones/highresGPnocolor.jpg

Poncho
12-18-2004, 11:07 AM
oh and I also have more, and if that's too small, I have the original 5 megapixel version w/ the background color sucked out of it too.

Yooformula
12-18-2004, 03:12 PM
i musta missed that.

I have a great calendar pic for you.

http://www.nconnect.net/~briones/highresGPnocolor.jpg

Thats a great pic that we can use for the next version of the calendar but post a link or email the 5mg version please. :thumbsup

Poncho
12-18-2004, 03:18 PM
next time I go to my parents house I'll upload the 5 MPX version. :thumbsup