PDA

View Full Version : why?

wikked
12-15-2004, 12:17 AM
WARNING. GRAPHIC VID OF A CHILD. DONT BOTHER RESPONDING IF YOU CANT MAKE AN INTELLIGENT OR MATURE STATEMENT.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/player320.aspx?aid=34965&bw=

Discuss! :stare

SmokinRAM114
12-15-2004, 08:42 AM
:wow aww come on man... thats one ugly ahh THING.... :confused :alcoholic <yep

durrrrrr :durr

BAD LS1
12-15-2004, 08:55 AM
YIKES!!! :wooo

One of the abilical cord problems again? god damn!

The mom isnt bad looking at least!

Prince Valiant
12-15-2004, 10:28 AM
poor kid...

SMS 1
12-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Dude you coulda put a warning on that or something :stare That is about the last thing I wanted to see right now. If my wife comes in here and see's that, and then has nightmares for the next 5-6months I am going to kick your ass :fire

Then you can ask me why :punch:

Flight_740
12-15-2004, 11:32 AM
Thats very sad. I have a son due any day now and i can't even imagine what that must be like. I guess if I did not have a son due, my feelings would be different. It's nice to see a loving family though.

Al
12-15-2004, 10:45 PM
They will be able to get her close to normal. If all goes well, she will just have some scars on her face in the end.

now the new question...

will I be able to finish my pizza?

Knyghtmare
12-16-2004, 03:38 PM
My god... if that would have happend to me I would want to be put down right away. It wouldnt be worth living a life in this world like that. I would hate my parents forever for not putting me out of my misery...

And they say that there is a God? Haha, dont make me laugh.

TurboAWD2.0
12-16-2004, 03:53 PM
wow. 'why?' is a good question to ask....

Yooformula
12-16-2004, 11:55 PM
Wow. That is so sad. I could barely watch it. Its every parent's nightmare to have something catastrophic like that happen to your child. Every person reading this I am sure had parents praying for the normal looking child they received. I am glad those parents are strong enough to raise that child and deal with ignorant f@ckheads that have sh|tty things to say about her appearance. God Bless her parents and I thank God, I was not put in the situation.

When I first heard that he was a Navy personel I wondered if maybe it was a side effect from experimental meds given during Operation Desert Storm. My buddy was a staff sergeant in the Marines who was in the sand out there, and said most of his guys got sick from the drugs they were forced to take. Kinda makes one think.

Yooformula
12-16-2004, 11:57 PM
:wow aww come on man... thats one ugly ahh THING.... :confused :alcoholic <yep

durrrrrr :durr
Hey douche bag, thats a child for God's sake. :flipoff2: I dont even know you but you sound like an a$$hole with your comment. :mad:

Al
12-17-2004, 12:17 AM
The good thing is that the kid doesn't know what is going on right now.

SMS 1
12-17-2004, 08:33 AM
I agree with Yosef and I couldn't even finish watching it. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through everything that family has and will endure I'm not sure if I could handle it. And you know it's not like anyone involved asked for the outcome so you guys with the appearance jokes can eat a d1ck. True not a beauty queen but still human.

Obviously I am upset for different reasons. My wife and I are expecting and there are a ton of problems in our family histories so this was the last thing I wanted to see right now, let alone if she comes in here and see's it. I'd tell her to stay out but it would only feed curiosity.

Tragic story nontheless :(

Flight_740
12-17-2004, 10:18 AM
I agree also. Like I said, I have a son due any day now and I now know how it feels. I think you almost have to have a kid or have one on the way to understand this. It's like somthing clicked in my head telling me to grow up a little bit and take care of buisness. I already love this baby and he is not even here yet. I even love my fiancee even more and have a greater respect for her knowing she is carrying my son.

Everybody always told me, "wait till you have one and you will understand". That statement has now become my reality. If I had pepole bashing my son on the internet because of the way he looks, I would be so upset. It's very unfair.

On a side note, Congrats SMS1. When is she due? I hope everything works out for the better.

SmokinRAM114
12-17-2004, 11:21 AM
Hey douche bag, thats a child for God's sake. :flipoff2: I dont even know you but you sound like an a$$hole with your comment. :mad:

hey im a human for GOD'S SAKE! so im affended by ur comment! Yea well what i say isnt guna fix nething i said aww come on man cuz i thaught that was wrong but im glad it isnt me and i dont have kids and i hope they dont look like that. so i really dont care cuz im sure im not the only one thinking that..

Yooformula
12-17-2004, 11:32 AM
hey im a human for GOD'S SAKE! so im affended by ur comment! Yea well what i say isnt guna fix nething i said aww come on man cuz i thaught that was wrong but im glad it isnt me and i dont have kids and i hope they dont look like that. so i really dont care cuz im sure im not the only one thinking that..

Actually the comment I was referring to was "thats one ugly ahh THING.... :confused". A little compassion isnt alot to ask for when it comes to something like that otherwise keep rude comments to yourself.

Flight_740
12-17-2004, 11:50 AM
I can't even understand him. With spelling and punctuation errors like that, I don't think he is capable hurting anybodys feelings. :alcoholic :durr

SMS 1
12-17-2004, 01:55 PM
I even love my fiancee even more and have a greater respect for her knowing she is carrying my son.

Isn't it wierd how that happens?!

On a side note, Congrats SMS1. When is she due? I hope everything works out for the better

Old news dude! I announced it here like three months ago! Anyway thanks man! Even though you're a cheater who knows the sex of your future kid :goof Just remember the name Ben is a good and noble one :D

Silver350
12-17-2004, 02:27 PM
poor kid...

:wstupid

Lash
12-17-2004, 02:31 PM
I can't even understand him. With spelling and punctuation errors like that, I don't think he is capable hurting anybodys feelings. :alcoholic :durr

:thumbsup

You read my mind!

SmokinRAM114
12-17-2004, 04:45 PM
y cuz i write all wierd to save time?and what does it matter what i say? i dont no her/him or what ever it is. and if some1 on here does im SORRY! but other wise i wasnt posting to start sh!t i was being funny or at least thaught to be funny i didnt mean to affend ne one by ne means.so lay off my back.

Al
12-17-2004, 10:11 PM
I can write the one sentance and it can be interpreted many different ways.

My classic example:

You see a car in front of you with the bumper sticker "I brake for nothing." You think to yourself, "is that driver not planning on stopping for any reason, or will the driver stop for no apparent reason?"

Welcome to English, the language where the word "set" has 460 definitions!