PDA

View Full Version : Garage Sale, couple things gotta go.

PonyKiller87
12-11-2004, 06:27 PM
Ok, first on the list is my dads light bar from his old plow truck. Its a custom build wrecker light bar. It has 2 spots forward, 2 spots rear, 1 each left and right ally spots, 4 rotating warning(2 speeds), and 4 flashing warning. With it is the relay/switch box with backlit labels in a custom wood holder. In the wood holder there is also a cobra CB(2' mag mount included) there is also a 4 switch relay box for other accessories (one of them turns on the little light attached to the stand). New all of this would run upwards of $1250. My dad wants to get rid of it so its going at $700 obo This would be great for anyone that plows already or just wants some really bright lights. For about $100 you could buy red lenses for it if your into the volunteer fire fighter thing or something like that. I know the pics suck so if your interested let me know and you can come look at it or something.

PonyKiller87
12-11-2004, 06:34 PM
Next on the list is a brand new hardley used muffler from a 98 BMW R1100R motorcycle. My uncle took it off his bike when it was brand new because the saddle bags didn't fit with it. I guess its pretty price new, like $400 because its BMW. Not sure what else it will fit or anything. If you want it make an offer (hint Ill let it go pretty damn cheep)

PonyKiller87
12-11-2004, 06:39 PM
And now to my stuff. I have the stock aluminum spare tire for a 3rd gen camaro. This was a rare option, hard to find. Its never been used or inflated. Comes with the jack, rachet/handle, and an inflator(in rough shape not sure if it would inflate it or not) My car had the RPO code for this, yet when I got the car it wasnt there. Took me a while to find one, and then I dicided to relocate my battery to the spare tire well, so I guess I dont need it now. Im looking to get $75 or it will be going on ebay.

PonyKiller87
12-11-2004, 06:43 PM
Last on the list is a Pete Jackson gear drive. I had it on my car for less than 1000 miles. Sounds mean as hell, I loved it. Unfortunatly my knock sensor hated it and constantly retarded timing and made the car run like crap. There are ways around that, but I didnt want to deal with it so no I got a comp cams chain on there. New this go for about $150 out of summit, but just for the member of BCM $100 takes it.