PDA

View Full Version : It's all SSmike1's fault!

Jake B. (Killer Quad)
11-09-2004, 11:27 PM
Well for the past 2 years I've been seeing all these posts and reading up on all the road racing mike talks about. Well The RA event from spring of 03 is still right there in my mind an I was thinking why o why am i still spending all my time an money going 1320 feet! I need to go faster and turn!!!!!! I want to drive the car not just hang on for a 1/4 mile.

So my 91 Grand am is getting put back together and will be ready to race soon real soon and then I am selling it. That cash gose into the TA to race.

Now what track series or clubs have a series round here, looking for more or less Autox style but not the parking lot races. On track I checked NASA's TT series an it looks great but I would like to stay closer to home for right now! :headbang

SSmike1
11-11-2004, 06:50 AM
hey jake
come with me to the Midwestern Council AutoCross's,...
http://my.execpc.com/~mcscc/

but first, speedseekers event at RA this April comes first!

Glad to see ya back buddy.

shhhh, maybe we can go out on the track together,
and follow each other around! :)
:wooo
:rolf

SSmike1
11-18-2004, 06:01 PM
hey Jake
where did ya go?
:eek:

Jake B. (Killer Quad)
11-18-2004, 09:11 PM
been busy getting the Grand Am put together to sell and working on other projects so I can have the car ready for next year. lol

any way dose the MC site have the classing info, I plan to do some mods to the Trans Am but want to hold off till I know where it lands me.
but for sure its getting a race seat and subframe connectors an probably a 4:10 gear.

Besides new tires and all new brakes an new shocks an springs there wasted aft 50k of back road racing too many jumps over them back road hills.

I need to kill the time at RA by a ton my best was a 2min 50 sec but I was held up on that lap! dem mustangs ya know! LOL

SSmike1
12-07-2004, 03:25 PM
hello jake

did ya fall asleep under the car?
:confused

:rolf

Al
12-12-2004, 01:18 AM
I'm sending my membership dues tomarrow along with some extra money to get my DAD and BROTHER memberships!!!

BTW- here is a pic of that fiesta I drove (the slowest car on the track!)