PDA

View Full Version : Got my Halo2.....

Yooformula
11-09-2004, 05:35 PM
Let the games begin :thumbsup

BadAzzGTA89
11-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Awsome im gonna go tonight but i might need to call in sick at work due to the flu :rolf

PonyKiller87
11-10-2004, 08:21 AM
Got mine yesterday at lunch, played a little last night. Definatly worth the wait. Its awesome ripping people out of thier vehicles :headbang

VroomPshhTsi
11-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Hey, post ur xbox live gamertags.... i don't have it yet, but i will get one soon and be playing my share on xbox live :headbang

Kory 88Iroc lt1
11-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Anyone use xb connect?
Kory

Yooformula
11-10-2004, 06:13 PM
I didnt plan on getting XB live but I have since changed my mind. Most likely next week sometime I will go online. My usertag will be my forum username as well.

Kory 88Iroc lt1
11-10-2004, 09:43 PM
use xb connect it's free. I play on there a couple of times a week.
Its at xbconnect.com
Kory

Al
11-11-2004, 12:53 AM
My Xbox ix broken. I think the lense is scratched.

BadAzzGTA89
11-11-2004, 09:11 PM
PC all the way!!!
Hell this game is awsome only part i don't like is that if ya fall from like 400 feet ya don't die. Oh a plus is they got rid of the health bar :thumbsup
I wanna play a LAN party with a bunch of people bring your PC beer and pizza hell we might play for hours if we get enough people!!!!!

PonyKiller87
11-11-2004, 09:39 PM
My Xbox ix broken. I think the lense is scratched.

You wanna sell it cheep? The modem on mine doesnt work so need one that has a good motherboard/HD

y2kws6
11-15-2004, 06:08 PM
I bought mine as soon as I outproccessed to come here to Kuwait but could not play it until I got here four days later :mad: . Once I did, I was whoreshipped, because everyone here has it on order and will not receive it for a could weeks. The game is awsome.

I have a box with a bad Motherboard that I would not mind picking one up.

Dan

Game tag: y2kws6

BadAzzGTA89
11-15-2004, 09:59 PM
Did any of you guys mod your X-Box yet???And run it in Linxs??

DFJ6000
11-15-2004, 11:11 PM
bought mine yesterday, awesome fricken game.

y2kws6
11-16-2004, 08:50 AM
Did any of you guys mod your X-Box yet???YesAnd run it in Linxs??No

But I have a 120gig in it and all my games are backed up on it.

Dan

PonyKiller87
11-16-2004, 10:57 AM
how did you switch the hard drive? I was told that the HD and motherboard must be matched or it wouldnt work ???

Anyone know of an emulator that will allow the xbox to play PS2 games? Ive heard that they are out there but havent found one yet.

y2kws6
11-16-2004, 01:25 PM
Real easy to switch the HD's and it will work with the mod chip on and off for Live play, but for Live play you need the original disc.

There are many emulators out there, but from what I am told is that they can only work so good.

check out www.xbox-scene.com

there are many tutorials within it.

Dan

theavenger333
11-17-2004, 01:53 AM
i just finally got to play tonight, only some multiplayer. is it just me or is it a bit of a let-down? the playability seems better in the first one, and the levels are 300 times better. maybe i was expecting too much? or maybe its the single player that is so great. i LOVE halo, am pretty damn good at it, but someone PLEASE tell me i am just over-scrutinizing

PonyKiller87
11-17-2004, 08:28 AM
i just finally got to play tonight, only some multiplayer. is it just me or is it a bit of a let-down? the playability seems better in the first one, and the levels are 300 times better. maybe i was expecting too much? or maybe its the single player that is so great. i LOVE halo, am pretty damn good at it, but someone PLEASE tell me i am just over-scrutinizing

I think its just you. So far most of the complaints are with the ending of the game (kinda leaves you hangin and leaves it very open for Halo 3) As far as multiplayer its much better. The weapons are better, dual wielding is awesome. Boarding enemy vehicles is sweet as hell, much better than before when you were almost certain to be roadkill. The boards are alot more detailed and now there is interaction with the scenery (moving rocks, trashed vehicles, windows....) Pretty much they didnt change the game, they just took an awesome game and added to it to make it better.

theavenger333
11-18-2004, 12:38 AM
I think its just you. So far most of the complaints are with the ending of the game (kinda leaves you hangin and leaves it very open for Halo 3) As far as multiplayer its much better. The weapons are better, dual wielding is awesome. Boarding enemy vehicles is sweet as hell, much better than before when you were almost certain to be roadkill. The boards are alot more detailed and now there is interaction with the scenery (moving rocks, trashed vehicles, windows....) Pretty much they didnt change the game, they just took an awesome game and added to it to make it better.
i loved the double weapons, boarding vehicles is good too. but i think the new levels suck. A, no simple deathmatch arena, aka Longest. really the only board that is small enough to play a fun 4 player game is the battle creek wannabe. can't see ****, and with moving scenery, its harder to find people. my two cents