PDA

View Full Version : newbie here

946speedz
11-05-2004, 06:17 PM
hey guys, just thought i would say hello, im new to the boards, just moved to Hartford. Looking forward to spring time, is there usually alot goin on around here? im lookin forward to meeting some muscle car guys. anyone here from hartford? i have seen a few f-bods, mustangs, GTO's but not too much, anyways cant wait to chat with you all my car can be found at
http://www.cardomain.com/id/946speedz
ryan

Pig Pen
11-05-2004, 06:35 PM
Yeah, good luck getting together anyone man... I think the only people who actually go to the meets they say their going to are the MWAS guys, which, Scales now knows that us MWAS ricers rock like a mountain.

VroomPshhTsi
11-05-2004, 06:41 PM
Damn, nice z :headbang .... i'm jealous, i'm guessing you bought it off the guy who made the site?

Yooformula
11-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Welcome aboard Ryan! Nice Z, I like the rims but you need to lower that 4x4 :thumbsup :goof

Scales
11-06-2004, 01:42 AM
Yeah, good luck getting together anyone man... I think the only people who actually go to the meets they say their going to are the MWAS guys, which, Scales now knows that us MWAS ricers rock like a mountain.

Holy $hit you ain't kiddin on that one!!!! :party:

946speedz
11-07-2004, 04:17 PM
thanks guys, no i didnt buy it from the guy who started this site, thanks for the compliments, Yoo im selling the Z in the early spring to get an LS1 SS so im saving up all my cash to mod that, but oh well the LT1 will have to suit me till then, but i think im puttin her away for the winter if i can find a beater