PDA

View Full Version : Interesting

Silver350
11-04-2004, 02:57 PM
I found this on another forum. This is the english translation of what Osama Bin Laden said on the last tape.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79C6AF22-98FB-4A1C-B21F-2BC36E87F61F.htm

deciuss
11-04-2004, 03:05 PM
from the link And even more dangerous and bitter for America is that the mujahidin recently forced Bush to resort to emergency funds to continue the fight in Afghanistan and Iraq, which is evidence of the success of the bleed-until-bankruptcy plan - with Allah's permission. :wooo

al-Qaida spent $500,000 on the event, while America, in the incident and its aftermath, lost - according to the lowest estimate - more than $500 billion.

Your security is in your own hands. And every state that doesn't play with our security has automatically guaranteed its own security.

um wow? its a very long and interesting read not all true but interesting since its from another perspective then ours

Cryptic
11-04-2004, 05:50 PM
good read... scary that the man makes sense

Prince Valiant
11-04-2004, 06:20 PM
oh great. we have three budding terrorist. :rolf :goof

Sweden is a rather anti-semetic country and gives no aide to isreal. That's why they don't attack sweden.

Sweden is not all that wealthy. That's why they don't attack sweden.

When coke or any other distinctly american product (such as mcdonalds, et al) that can be found in the middle east is sold and usama doesn't like the invading american culture, thinking NO ONE should have that choice to participate in it or not, he demonstrates his hatred of the freedom. When he kills christians or Jews, or others who do not chose islam, he demostrates his hatred of freedom. I could go on and on...but the guy is just plain lying.

anyone who cites this:
This means the oppressing and embargoing to death of millions as Bush Sr did in Iraq in the greatest mass slaughter of children mankind has ever known, and it means the throwing of millions of pounds of bombs and explosives at millions of children - also in Iraq - as Bush Jr did, in order to remove an old agent and replace him with a new puppet to assist in the pilfering of Iraq's oil and other outrages.I mean, he blames bush sr for killing a million children? Or is it that he stood by while sadam killed a million? If so, isn't it the omnipitent military presence of the US that he hates? Did he want us to stop sadam or not? WTF is he saying?!? Or is he just pulling that number out of his ass...or even worse, did he say that knowing his audeince has little way to know what the truth actually is, and will believe him?

See, he doesn't really have to make sense because it was propoganda...for his own followers. They would see it and think "wow...he's telling off the americans! he's so brave!"

and if kerry had won then the case would have been to his own followers is "They bent to the will of usama! Usama is GREAT!" and he'd have a stronger hold on his followers and generate recruits. They'd still try to kill us as we'd still support isreal, and they'd be ticked off every time isreal tried to protect itself.

and if they since bush has won, now it is "The americans heard the case from usama and made their choice. They have chosen death" and will still continue to try and kill us...because, again, the isreal thing primarily.

Thats the mistake that we, as americans, make...we actually assumed that it was directed at us. It is actually propoganda directed at his own followers and potential followers. Hence, the extravegant and graphic hyperbole, exagerated numbers, etc...sure, he directs it at us verbally, but it was for the benifit of his own followers.

And of course, al-jeezeera was all to willing to help and play his recruiting pitch :rolleyes:

But that's just my opinion.

Silver350
11-04-2004, 06:23 PM
I did not get that either. If he was so concerned about children and innocent civilians why did he attack the towers killing thousands of Innocent men, women and children?

Cryptic
11-04-2004, 08:36 PM
I did not get that either. If he was so concerned about children and innocent civilians why did he attack the towers killing thousands of Innocent men, women and children?

eye for an eye.... praise allah (makes it all better).
The act of war in the name of God or Allah is retarded as it gets.

What's everyone's opinion on the Bush(s) being in the iraq for the oil? Based on factual info... I've never really heard a factual arguement worth listening too.

Usama used the word "Puppets" regarding the new political leaders placed in Iraq , is that BS? Did we appoint them or were they elected by the people of Iraq? Did we have influence on that?

deciuss
11-04-2004, 09:10 PM
once someone usues war + oil in the same sentence thats a big no no for both sides (dem/rep)since there is much more to it. srug

Cryptic
11-04-2004, 09:11 PM
money can influence alot though... is it the sole reason... definetly not.

Prince Valiant
11-04-2004, 09:24 PM
If oil was what we really wanted, we would have invaded canada :-P

The government of iraq now is a provisional one...they are an autonomus group that rose from the iraei intern government that help set the course for the iraqi constitution. The purpose of the provisional government is to govern until the first elections in january. The intern government was acting along with US until the handover of power during the summer. According to the coalition, all they have to do is ask, and the military would leave...of course, they don't because they are working like hell to keep from letting iraq fall into a civil war. Expect the coalition forces to stay until iraq has a strong enough military and police force to prevent such action...it is said that's why sadam was so ruthless.....

The current prime minister is a pro-western shiite (favorable to the US and has bloodlines consistent with the majority of the iraqis) who prior to the fall of saddam, lived in england....he was famously almost assassinated by saddam henchmen while in england.

As far as going to war for oil, I have yet to see one convincing argument for it....not one abound by the conspiracy theories at least.