PDA

View Full Version : San Andreas

Silver350
11-04-2004, 01:16 PM
Who on the board Got GTA San Andrea's? Also what is your favorite part of the game? Also what do you have in your garage?

My favorite part has to be how you can play video games, pool, Basketball, lift weights and so on. Also people are a lot harder to kill. Usally you have to shoot them three times before they die. Unless you sniper them.

I have 6 motor cycles in my garage. I have a cruiser, Dirt Bike, Cop bike (got that when a cop parked to shoot someone I stole it), PCj-500, PCJ-600, and a touring bike. (kind of like a honda Gold wing.)

deciuss
11-04-2004, 02:19 PM
all i know is that every one loves it hopefully i will get it soon

jbiscuit
11-04-2004, 02:20 PM
I have the BMX, a riding mower and a cab with a dead body on it. (the game glitched and I was playing for hours with the same car and the body still on the hood)

I played the game last night for a few hours and I won over $15,000 in pool. There is also an off track betting facility right under the huge interchange on the north end of the game map. You bet on horseracing. Also, make sure when you see them, run over the guys in the black trenchcoats. They are drug dealers. I ran one over last night and took over $5K from him! I don't even bother trying to shoot those guys anymore cuz they always have like 3-4 people around them everytime you see them usually armed with automatic weapons

Go to the Pizza place and order like 8 full pizzas (not the slices) right after an another, and the dude will puke, its hilarious

Silver350
11-04-2004, 02:33 PM
J that is funny as hell.

Were can you play pool at I find a place with tables but I never get the triangle option to play. do you have to complete a certain amount of missions.

GTSLOW
11-04-2004, 02:38 PM
I'm upto where you get the one dudes mexican sister or whatever for the second time. It's called first base I think?

I've got the BF injector, the bulldozer, and a forklift in various garages!

BTW did u guys fly the dodo or jet yet? They are bad ass, just dont fly into areas where you arent allowed yet or they shoot rockets at you!!

Cryptic
11-04-2004, 02:39 PM
wish I had time for games.... *crawls back to doing php*

jbiscuit
11-04-2004, 03:31 PM
maybe you do need to have a bunch of missions done, I don't know scott. It kicks ass though. You play pool at the bar. There are the tables way in the back and there is a guy back there with a black vest on. You play him. Walk up to him and the triangle icon appears on the screen. Thats how I did it. Then he talks to you and you can wager. It tells you how to play. Its tough at first cuz the aiming is wierd but you get the hang of it. Play the first couple games for like $50

GTSLOW
11-04-2004, 04:49 PM
I just wanna know where the pilot school is!

Pig Pen
11-04-2004, 04:55 PM
Everytime I get a large amount of missions done, my game freezes up and I have to start from my last save....Really annoying me!!!!

Pig Pen
11-04-2004, 04:58 PM
Anyone got cheats for this one yet???

Silver350
11-04-2004, 06:49 PM
Anyone got cheats for this one yet???

There are a ton of cheats out there. Just go on google and type GTA San Andreas cheats. I tried them and they work but I dont save my game if I use it. I mostly just run around shooting people and what not.

GTSLOW
11-04-2004, 08:49 PM
There are a ton of cheats out there. Just go on google and type GTA San Andreas cheats. I tried them and they work but I dont save my game if I use it. I mostly just run around shooting people and what not.

Riiiiiiight you dang cheater!! booooo

Wannarace62188
11-04-2004, 08:53 PM
well i beat the game had nothing better to do... in my garage i got a few bikes, monster truck (that thing is awsome), couple of cars i riced out... Pilot school is at the abondoned airport but you have to buy it first... all the cheats are the same as in Vice City ( i didnt cheat to beat it tho) I just go around and kill ppl now very fun game tho

Anakonda69
11-04-2004, 09:05 PM
should i buy it or not? i have heard some mixed reviews seems like most of u like it though so...

Scales
11-04-2004, 10:48 PM
well i beat the game had nothing better to do...

I find that hard to believe after seeing the map!!! I call :bsflag

I bought the game last week to make sure I got it before it got pulled from the shelves. Played it for the first time last night. Seems like a really cool game, but I hate the fact that I have to use the analog stick now. I'm an old school D-Pader!!! Definitly seems to be well worth the $50 from what I've seen so far. Kick a$$ music too!!! :rock

GTSLOW
11-05-2004, 07:24 AM
My latest:

I just added a Light Blue Windsor thats Bagged, w/ Virtual wheels, & 10x nos. (looks like an old convertable jaguar!)

Also a Green & Yellow BF Injector, Go Pack!

Crazy Z28
11-05-2004, 11:54 AM
I have a pile of modded low-riders w/10xnos but I am stuck on the mission where you shoot the Russians from the bike while Smoke drives it.

jbiscuit
11-05-2004, 12:02 PM
that mission is tough. You just need to shoot like mad! I still don't have any nitrous or anything like that. I did find the Speed Boat. Its way on the north end of the first map in the channel that comes in from the lake on the right...its docked. Super fast. The cool thing about it is you can cruise into the maps that aren't open yet...the farther you cruise in, the higher your star count...helicopters, Police boats and guys shooting rockets.... :thumbsup

Scales
11-06-2004, 05:15 PM
Anyone go into that club and try cuttin a rug? That $hit was pretty tough. Made it through about 3 songs and then my eyes hurt from watching the scrolling letters...

Knyghtmare
11-06-2004, 05:57 PM
I just go around cappin AZZ with all the weapons cheats. Not to mention I went to the gym and my guy is a huge ass bear now. HA

GTSLOW
11-06-2004, 06:07 PM
I'm at like 40.54% now!

I found a 900CC sports bike which I think is the fastest one in the game, and it sounds INSANE! I also found a Racing bike that has #45 on it and its a two tone paint.

Oh has anyone drove the Slamvan yet? It's like a 60's chevy pickup thats got the roof chopped!
~20's
~Dual Exhaust
~Chain Steering wheel
~Black tonaue cover
~Caddilac tail lights

Things pretty dam sweet!

Wannarace62188
11-10-2004, 08:47 PM
where u get that racing bike i cant find it at all?

99Z2FAST
11-12-2004, 11:31 AM
I just found the race bike last night in a big cork screw parking structure. And after I broke into the airport and robbed the Leer Jet and flew around for ever I earned the pilots lic. Now I walk up to the gate at the airport and it opens for me.

Silver350
11-12-2004, 11:48 AM
I started my game over. I found out I couldnt shoot pool because I kill the guy by the table. Last night I went in the cop shop and got some armor. I also found the purple d*ldo. I also learn when you are in the cop shop not to take the batton in the locker room because your wanted level increases and all the cops shoot at you. I made it out of the cop shop and got into the water then the police boat came and picke me off.

Pig Pen
11-13-2004, 08:32 AM
I also found the purple d*ldo.

Um.....what??? Something your trying to let out man??? j/k~

Wannarace62188
11-14-2004, 11:21 AM
where was this parking structure?

99Z2FAST
11-15-2004, 11:50 AM
Parking structure was on the east end of the first city. One block in from the major North South road along the water. Four or five blocks south of the house you break into to steal crates of stuff with the ups truck. Alot of yellow bandana gang members in that area, take some homies. Bike should be on the second or third level.

jbiscuit
11-15-2004, 12:01 PM
sweet! I was flying the jet last night for awhile but not long enough I take it. I landed it at the second airport though which was cool!

My favorite car is the Regal with the gold wheels! Awesome car for drifting corners! I also think I probably hold the record for the longest wheelie on the BMX at just over 2,300 feet

Wannarace62188
11-18-2004, 04:55 PM
i did a 9,000 ft long wheelie!!! it was sweet! THen a car hit me and i had to land it or fall off! BIG BUCKS!