PDA

View Full Version : Incase anyone doesn't know

TransAm12sec
11-04-2004, 12:40 AM
I was told it's old news, but I just read this 5 minutes ago.

http://www.camaroclubsweden.com/upload/news/PHR_Aug2004.jpg

SMS 1
11-04-2004, 08:02 AM
Yep it's been circulating for a little while now but this is the first "attempted proof" I have seen :thumbsup Can't wait to see it. I just hope they get the prototype right so that the production version doesn't blow chunks in the end.

Knyghtmare
11-04-2004, 05:38 PM
I just hope they get the prototype right so that the production version doesn't blow chunks in the end.

This IS GM we are talking about remember.

PB86MCSS
11-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Camaro this Camaro that :-P , I want to see what GM is thinking/planning for other RWD platforms and performance....hopefully more than just the Corvette, Camaro and GTO. It sure seems RWD is coming back slowly but surely :banana .

Prince Valiant
11-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Camaro this Camaro that :-P , I want to see what GM is thinking/planning for other RWD platforms
bah, you just want GM to produce another, and TRUE monte carlo SS on a RWD platform, don't you? :goof

TransAm12sec
11-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Camaro this Camaro that :-P , I want to see what GM is thinking/planning for other RWD platforms and performance....hopefully more than just the Corvette, Camaro and GTO. It sure seems RWD is coming back slowly but surely :banana .

One problem is, GTOs are not selling well, as far as I know. I could imagine them stoping production due to lack of sales.

lotsals1
11-04-2004, 07:48 PM
They never intended to "kill it off perm." they took it off the market to redo it "to think the assclown who wrote that artical actualy thinks he is the reason for its return is a joke -GM could give a rats ass about this guys opinion and yours or mine for that matter ,that guy is a tool
Its commin back and the cars will be hardcore -"not because of this butplug"
:goof

SMS 1
11-04-2004, 08:12 PM
"to think the assclown who wrote that artical actualy thinks he is the reason for its return is a joke -GM could give a rats ass about this guys opinion and yours or mine for that matter ,that guy is a tool
Its commin back and the cars will be hardcore -"not because of this butplug"
:goof
This is very true :rolleyes: