PDA

View Full Version : Is it over yet?

VroomPshhTsi
11-04-2004, 12:29 AM
OK, hopefully this will be the LAST political thread for about 4 years (unless Bush messes up big time :goof , j/k).... I voted for Kerry and yes, Bush did win and will be our president for the next four years. I guess it is a positive thing that the people on this board got so heated about the arguments made against their candidate, it's a lot better that we're discussing mature topics and not something like my dog can beat up your dog or something....

So hopefully the next four years will be good times for all.... but with that I have one request, can everyone with political (either straight up or bashing the opponent) sigs or pictures please take them down.... the election is over, Bush won (please don't brag that is was a "huge" margin, 51% to 49% still isn't enough to keep everyone happy) so let's drop all the crap talking and move on with our lives.

Can we agree that this guy is cool ?----> :banana
And that for the most part, American v8 sports cars rule all?

I'm off to bed, need plenty of sleep before class tomorrow, hopefully when I wake up the last post won't have "f*** bush" or "f*** Kerry"

deciuss
11-04-2004, 12:31 AM
srug my stock is up today

Brian98GTP
11-04-2004, 12:42 AM
Can we agree that this guy is cool ?----> :banana

No....look at him...... that banana brain has 'Homo' written all over him....

And Im keeping my Republican Banners in my sig/avatar for as long as I feel it is necessary..... because I can.

..oh yeah...and V100 can suck my balls....

------------------------------

Al
11-04-2004, 12:52 AM
No....look at him...... that banana brain has 'Homo' written all over him....

And Im keeping my Republican Banners in my sig/avatar for as long as I feel it is necessary..... because I can.

..oh yeah...and V100 can suck my balls....

The banana: that is not what she said!

Banners: Nothin' wrong with being a dem or rep, just don't be an ass (yours is okay imo)

So, what happened w/ V100??? did the homies, thugs, pimps n' hoes not like the election?

not to offend any of the ethnic groups out there, but if milwaukee would get rid of v100 & bet, the city would be a better place to live in as the "negative" influences would be gone. I always though of them as perfect examples of "the blind leading the blind [off the village pier]." All they do is capitalize off of weed, crime and sex.

SSmike1
11-04-2004, 06:59 AM
Bush did win and will be our president for the next four years. I guess it is a positive thing that the people on this board got so heated about the arguments made against their candidate,
and that we hate the other party. in your other post...

"

i dont think we hate anyone.
what the problem is,....

when we ask you all, who have decided to vote for Kerry,
WHY?
the only answer i ever hear is,
because of the war, or because of the recession, or they CAN NOT EXPLAIN why.

1. We absolutely MUST stop terrorizm. Get over the fact that the USA is doing it over in the Middle EAST, VS here in America. Its That Simple,
and it has to be NO MATTER WHO IS PRES. THE USA congress VOTED TO GO TO IRAQ. ITS their Call. and every soldier i know is OK with this war on terrorism, and all support Bush over Kerry.

2. The ecomomy is doing GREAT! There is no recession. The unemployment rate is the LOWEST is has EVER been, for the last 3 years running.
even with the 9-11 attack hurting our economy, Bush has pulled us back up to where we belong. And if any of you are responsible enough to own your own home, Man, the interest rates are Fantastic, a home has never been more affordable!

3. if you vote for kerry, it is because you FEEL like the world owes you something. you want the government to Give You More!
your selfish!
a famous Democratic quote....
ask not what your country can do for you,
ask what you can do for your country!!!!!!!

us republicans do not hate anyone!
Just the baseless rants about Bush being bad. WHY?
Research the reasons why he is Bad, and give us some facts.
you will find after Really looking at the truth,
kerry is the one who is Bad for America,
and Bush is GOOD for America.
:burnout

VroomPshhTsi
11-04-2004, 07:33 AM
OK, guess not... :rolleyes:

and i DID give plenty of reasons why i voted for kerry, if u read my other posts first then commented, you'd understand....

SMS 1
11-04-2004, 07:36 AM
51% to 49% still isn't enough to keep everyone happy) so let's drop all the crap talking and move on with our lives.

Um well it should be. Gee I guess you didn't hear that he won by the largest magin (popular vote) with the largest total (hmm again a POPULAR vote) than any president in US HISTORY?! Yes he won WITH the popular majority vote, something that even wonderful Mr.Clinton could not accomplish. My signs may change but they are here for now.

Oh and BTW I didn't even finally get to put my yard sign up until yesterday morning so don't feel bad at least my ones on this board have been here for awhile :goof

Teufelhunden
11-04-2004, 08:42 AM
OK, guess not... :rolleyes:

and i DID give plenty of reasons why i voted for kerry, if u read my other posts first then commented, you'd understand....

I saw your other post. The link with the forty reasons...check out some of the claims againist facts, not Bush claims or Kerry claims...the facts. As Mike said above do some real research on your own dont let "them" do it for you. :)

The link with the Bush quotes...thats getting old. Gore has a few websites list his wonderful quotes too. I wish Bush was a better public speaker, but SNL and John Stewart have more material then they know what to do with...:)

VroomPshhTsi
11-04-2004, 08:49 AM
Um well it should be. Gee I guess you didn't hear that he won by the largest magin (popular vote) with the largest total (hmm again a POPULAR vote) than any president in US HISTORY?! Yes he won WITH the popular majority vote, something that even wonderful Mr.Clinton could not accomplish. My signs may change but they are here for now.

Oh and BTW I didn't even finally get to put my yard sign up until yesterday morning so don't feel bad at least my ones on this board have been here for awhile :goof

i hate to break it to u, but that wasn't the largest margin of victory than any presidential election in history (% wise, the US population does grow each year so i'm guessing the # voting increases too).... yea, you should be so happy that bush won by the POPULAR majority, you wouldn't want yet another election in which the winner didn't win the majority either.... "yay!! we won the election AND got the most votes" yea dude, go throw a parade...

deciuss
11-04-2004, 08:50 AM
honistly when peopel ask why did you vote for bush you cant say why you did just due to terrrorisum this blah blah many have stated our opinons on why we actualy voted kerry there was a like 15 page post a few months ago. this all goes both ways you know.

heck off this board the republicans around whitewater could not even come up with terrorist as an answer they just said due to hes president

Al
11-04-2004, 08:52 AM
Good news for Kerry people: Both bush and Kerry agreed on the majority (90%) of things.

VroomPshhTsi
11-04-2004, 08:54 AM
It's called interpreting what you read.... I read the link I showed in my post, so I wanted everyone else to read it too b/c it's what I believe...

Isn't public speaking one of the more important things a president should be good at? Seeing that he uses that skill everyday, I was kind of hoping he'd be a little better at it :rolleyes: .....

deciuss
11-04-2004, 08:56 AM
ya but the major ones he does not thats the problem. no gay rights and contiuning to police the world ect.

VroomPshhTsi
11-04-2004, 09:01 AM
I guess I can in a way agree with the "policing the world" policy bush has, but he has to be REALLY CAREFUL, if everyone sees us going into countires and making their goverment into the way we want it, enough people are going to get pissed.... and it might be the wrong people (North Korea)... if we did what we did in Iraq to every country that has the same crappy conditions, our troops would be stretched too thin and weak (i know, US and weak don't belong in the same sentence)... so i hope we stop after we're done in Iraq (whenever that is)....

Prince Valiant
11-04-2004, 09:11 AM
The funny thing about "is it over" is that if liberals and dragging this stuff out NOW and wouldn't keep fighting the fight, we'd all be talking about cars.

A few "thank God" post were all I needed...but then.....

Silver350
11-04-2004, 09:19 AM
Why would anyone that voted from Kerry start a pissing match with a republican? There is no need. We all know one another and respect people’s views not to make a pissing match.

I voted Kerry! Here are my reasons. Do not flame me for my views and opinion.

I voted Kerry because he was willing to get more jobs in America. Mostly all you people b*tch about having to pay some slacker for not having a job and taking your hard earn money. Bush is a republican. Republican's are known for sending jobs over seas. That is why the stock market went up. Creating jobs over seas allows big companies to make more money for paying less to people for working basically flooding the market say of socks. Say socks cost $0.50 to make and labor is another added $0.25 they take that product and ship it to America and sell it for $6 for three socks. That is $3.75 the company makes on one product. This also hurts our GDP. I can explain this but I am already getting sick of typing.

Another reason for Kerry. We all have elders that we love Grandmothers and Grandfathers that might not be in perfect health that need medication to live. They only get X amount of money from Social Security. So they are struggling to get pay for the meds they need to live. Bush is against allowing the purchase of drugs from Canada. Kerry is for it. I know I want someone in office that would allow me to spend more time with my grand parents.

Another think Kerry is for Tax Cuts for Middle class workers. Witch I am, as well as my parents and family and friends. Last tax cut yes we all got some money back but not nearly enough that the rich received. If I have an opportunity for money back from the government I want it.

As for the war, I believe we should spend the time and money on making the world safer and getting rid of terrorist. But do not start a hunt for Osama then shift focus on Iraq. We are a big nation but we need to take care of things one step at a time. Yes Iraq is a possible threat. They are capable for producing weapons of mass distruction. That is why we went there not because they had them. But way Bush shift focus was because he wanted to take care of something daddy didn’t do. Focus needs to be on one thing at a time.

The guy I want leading America is someone that doesn’t show blank or confused looks about something when he is ask a question and then stumbles to find the right words to explain what needs to be done. It just shows that someone else is running the White house.

I am done. Those are my views That is why I though Kerry was better.

Silver350
11-04-2004, 09:20 AM
Oh and yes the :banana is the ****.

deciuss
11-04-2004, 09:24 AM
i wish i could get my point across as good as silver

jbiscuit
11-04-2004, 09:24 AM
I like all BUSH! Oh wait, wrong thread :xmas

Cryptic
11-04-2004, 09:42 AM
well said SSMike and Silver350 :thumbsup

VroomPshhTsi
11-04-2004, 10:28 AM
The funny thing about "is it over" is that if liberals and dragging this stuff out NOW and wouldn't keep fighting the fight, we'd all be talking about cars.

A few "thank God" post were all I needed...but then.....

Well dude, it would have been over and done with if you and the other republicans on this board didn't brag so much about winning :asshole ....

Prince Valiant
11-04-2004, 10:34 AM
yeah, cuz it's our right to...and it's your right to respond :)

SlowStee
11-04-2004, 12:48 PM
um...who needs gay rights? :rolleyes:

deciuss
11-04-2004, 02:21 PM
um how about all the people that where born like that? honistly most people that i talk to dont care much about marrage since thats a chirch thing and its seperate they just want the rights that other people have.

example to see the person they love before they die if lets say they got into a car crash under the law they are not able to see them. personaly i see that as wrong thats just one of many many unfair things.

Silver350
11-04-2004, 02:31 PM
I dont care if gay men or women get married. As long as holding hands kissing and all that other stuff is forbidden in public.

deciuss
11-04-2004, 02:33 PM
that does freek me out a bit it used to bother me a lot but not any more but then again i hate when any one kisses in public ewww to PDA (public display of affection)

JRink
11-04-2004, 02:58 PM
A well thought out post Silver350. I wish other democrats could voice their opinions as articulately as you have. However, I'd like to make some comments without flames. Speaking of democrats. You know two democrats I really enjoy listening to? Alan Colmes (of Hannity&Colmes on FOX) and James Carville. Those guys can be pretty upfront and honest at times about how things are going in the democratic party. I'd enjoy having a few beers with those guys. Anyways...

I voted Kerry because he was willing to get more jobs in America. Mostly all you people b*tch about having to pay some slacker for not having a job and taking your hard earn money. Bush is a republican. Republican's are known for sending jobs over seas. That is why the stock market went up. Creating jobs over seas allows big companies to make more money for paying less to people for working basically flooding the market say of socks. Say socks cost $0.50 to make and labor is another added $0.25 they take that product and ship it to America and sell it for $6 for three socks. That is $3.75 the company makes on one product. This also hurts our GDP. I can explain this but I am already getting sick of typing. The misconception here is that Bush created the laws (he didn't) that allow tax breaks to companies who send jobs overseas. Contrary to that, this has been in place for quite a long time before the Bush administration, and past presidents (including Clinton) have not changed this either. As much as people hate admitting it, big business is very important to the economic state of our country. It doesn't do much good to force a business to operate in the U.S. if it isn't profitable. Making a profit is a good thing, otherwise, bye bye companies. The Heinz company must know that since they have 57 plants overseas. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with that - more power to 'em. Businesses need to do what businesses need to do (as long as it's ethical and legal) to survive and be profitable. Even with businesses creating jobs overseas, the employment rate is outstanding right now, and better than it has been in many many years.

Another reason for Kerry. We all have elders that we love Grandmothers and Grandfathers that might not be in perfect health that need medication to live. They only get X amount of money from Social Security. So they are struggling to get pay for the meds they need to live. Bush is against allowing the purchase of drugs from Canada. Kerry is for it. I know I want someone in office that would allow me to spend more time with my grand parents.I admit I am not educated on this subject. I have wondered about this several times, but have not bothered to look into the pros/cons of canadian drugs and the reasons people are for or against it. Saying that "x" party is against it because they are in the pocket of the drug companies is foolish (I know you didn't say that Silver350, but I've heard it said before). Seems to me like there's a bigger picture to worry about such as regulations, safety, etc.

Another think Kerry is for Tax Cuts for Middle class workers. Witch I am, as well as my parents and family and friends. Last tax cut yes we all got some money back but not nearly enough that the rich received. If I have an opportunity for money back from the government I want it.
This is something I don't understand. You say you are in favor of tax cuts for yourself, but that it's wrong for someone who makes more money than you to also get a tax cut. When I hear this, I just want to throttle people. Let's look at the Bush tax cuts... You (and me) received several nice tax breaks during his tenure in the office. And if you're married with kids, you received even MORE tax cuts. That is a good thing, not a bad thing. I think you'd even agree with that. Your only gripe is "so and so who makes more money than me got a bigger tax cut than I did". Well, hello!! They also MADE more money than you and get have been getting taxed much harsher than you. Why does does it bother you they get more back? Who's to say THEY don't deserve some of their hard earned money back too? You are NOT the only person who might work hard for their money and wants some of their own money back in their pocket instead of the hands of the government. It's simple, be glad YOU got tax cuts under Bush and don't worry about the other guy who might be making more than you. Or, if it irks you that much, try being in his shoes and seeing MORE of your hard earned money leaving your pockets to pay for some government social program or other wasteful spendature. Oh, and the notion that Kerry is for middle class tax cuts, I'll just assume you were joking about that because I've seen NO evidence he, or any democrats is ever in favor of tax cuts. Maybe you mis-spoke and meant tax increases. ;) Anytime I ever hear a democrats discuss tax cuts, its always, "I support tax cuts for the middle class, but this is not the right time for them..." Well, when is the right time? According to them, never I guess because I've never been told when the right time actually was. I personally am for lower taxes for poor people, middle class, and rich people. And if Mr. Fancy Pants who makes $400k a year gets more money back from his tax cut than me, so be it, I STILL GOT MINE and I'm definitely not planning on GIVING it back.

As for the war, I believe we should spend the time and money on making the world safer and getting rid of terrorist. But do not start a hunt for Osama then shift focus on Iraq. We are a big nation but we need to take care of things one step at a time. Yes Iraq is a possible threat. They are capable for producing weapons of mass distruction. That is why we went there not because they had them. But way Bush shift focus was because he wanted to take care of something daddy didn’t do. Focus needs to be on one thing at a time.Sometimes it is important to be able to multitask and be able to focus on more than one thing at a time. If we made it known that, while we're hunting for Osama, we were not going to engage in any other means of national defense, umm, don't you think some countries, dictators, or terrorists cells would take advantage of that? Knowing we can only fight one war at a time gives them an edge. Showing them that we ARE able to multitask and handle multiple fronts at one time keeps them on their toes and less apt to try and take advantage of that situation. What if finding Osama takes a whole 10 years? Does that mean in those 10 years while we focus on Osama we should totally cease to engage in any other defense of this country? What if we hadn't attacked Saddam, and three years afterwards Saddam committed acts of terrorism against the US? Or North Korea did? We should not respond to Saddam or Korea because we're still hunting Osama? Or, should we then stop hunting Osama and turn our attention to Saddam or Korea at that time because we should only focus on ONE enemy? You *HAVE* to be able to focus on more than one thing. If you can't, and let people know it, you're an open target. I'll leave it at that instead of getting into more debating about the war, unless you want to continue on, hehe.

Looks, it's easy to sling mud back and forth. It's a lot more challenging to try and have an intelligent debate without spouting out tired old one liners about how the "other person" sucks. While I disagree with Silver350's comments, I thought they were well said and it was nice to read his views on such matters. It also gives me reason to check into the whole Canadian prescription drug issue in the future...

My reasons for voting Republican are basically smaller government, less social programs (I prefer the notion of people doing for themselves, instead of having the government do for them), lower taxes, strong military defense, and a plethora of social issues (this is what I think really defines liberals vs. conservatives)...

Jesse

"If you under 30 and are not a liberal, you have no heart" - Winston Churchill

"If you are over 30 and are not a conservative, you have no brain" - Winston Churchill

SlowStee
11-04-2004, 03:08 PM
I am totally against gay marriage....gay "rights" are acceptable i guess..w/e

Silver350
11-04-2004, 03:50 PM
A well thought out post Silver350. I wish other democrats could voice their opinions as articulately as you have. However, I'd like to make some comments without flames. Speaking of democrats. You know two democrats I really enjoy listening to? Alan Colmes (of Hannity&Colmes on FOX) and James Carville. Those guys can be pretty upfront and honest at times about how things are going in the democratic party. I'd enjoy having a few beers with those guys. Anyways...

Open minded debates are always welcome with me. Pissing match to me what you stated. About people just saying their candidates sucks

The misconception here is that Bush created the laws (he didn't) that allow tax breaks to companies who send jobs overseas. Contrary to that, this has been in place for quite a long time before the Bush administration, and past presidents (including Clinton) have not changed this either. As much as people hate admitting it, big business is very important to the economic state of our country. It doesn't do much good to force a business to operate in the U.S. if it isn't profitable. Making a profit is a good thing, otherwise, bye bye companies. The Heinz company must know that since they have 57 plants overseas. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with that - more power to 'em. Businesses need to do what businesses need to do (as long as it's ethical and legal) to survive and be profitable. Even with businesses creating jobs overseas, the employment rate is outstanding right now, and better than it has been in many many years.

I never stated that Bush made these laws. I understand this fully on why Jobs are in different parts of the world. After all I work for the third largest printing company in the world. I am sure John Kerry would still allow businesses expand over seas but would also get more jobs over here to help with the over all GDP. US economy would benefit for this and also get more people back in the work force.

I admit I am not educated on this subject. I have wondered about this several times, but have not bothered to look into the pros/cons of canadian drugs and the reasons people are for or against it. Saying that "x" party is against it because they are in the pocket of the drug companies is foolish (I know you didn't say that Silver350, but I've heard it said before). Seems to me like there's a bigger picture to worry about such as regulations, safety, etc.

This was the most interesting to me. Bush was against allowing buying drugs from Canada. But if you watch the debate he said he was for it. Witch was a flip flop on his part. Bush wanted drugs to be purchased in the US. Some of this I understand. One it helps the US economy. Republicans favor to large companies. Drug companys like this restriction because it allows them to charge what they want. Unfortinatly some of these seniors cannot afford to pay them what they want.

This is something I don't understand. You say you are in favor of tax cuts for yourself, but that it's wrong for someone who makes more money than you to also get a tax cut. When I hear this, I just want to throttle people. Let's look at the Bush tax cuts... You (and me) received several nice tax breaks during his tenure in the office. And if you're married with kids, you received even MORE tax cuts. That is a good thing, not a bad thing. I think you'd even agree with that. Your only gripe is "so and so who makes more money than me got a bigger tax cut than I did". Well, hello!! They also MADE more money than you and get have been getting taxed much harsher than you. Why does does it bother you they get more back? Who's to say THEY don't deserve some of their hard earned money back too? You are NOT the only person who might work hard for their money and wants some of their own money back in their pocket instead of the hands of the government. It's simple, be glad YOU got tax cuts under Bush and don't worry about the other guy who might be making more than you. Or, if it irks you that much, try being in his shoes and seeing MORE of your hard earned money leaving your pockets to pay for some government social program or other wasteful spendature. Oh, and the notion that Kerry is for middle class tax cuts, I'll just assume you were joking about that because I've seen NO evidence he, or any democrats is ever in favor of tax cuts. Maybe you mis-spoke and meant tax increases. ;) Anytime I ever hear a democrats discuss tax cuts, its always, "I support tax cuts for the middle class, but this is not the right time for them..." Well, when is the right time? According to them, never I guess because I've never been told when the right time actually was. I personally am for lower taxes for poor people, middle class, and rich people. And if Mr. Fancy Pants who makes $400k a year gets more money back from his tax cut than me, so be it, I STILL GOT MINE and I'm definitely not planning on GIVING it back.

Yes I did mispoke. LOL sorry to make you type all that.

Sometimes it is important to be able to multitask and be able to focus on more than one thing at a time. If we made it known that, while we're hunting for Osama, we were not going to engage in any other means of national defense, umm, don't you think some countries, dictators, or terrorists cells would take advantage of that? Knowing we can only fight one war at a time gives them an edge. Showing them that we ARE able to multitask and handle multiple fronts at one time keeps them on their toes and less apt to try and take advantage of that situation. What if finding Osama takes a whole 10 years? Does that mean in those 10 years while we focus on Osama we should totally cease to engage in any other defense of this country? What if we hadn't attacked Saddam, and three years afterwards Saddam committed acts of terrorism against the US? Or North Korea did? We should not respond to Saddam or Korea because we're still hunting Osama? Or, should we then stop hunting Osama and turn our attention to Saddam or Korea at that time because we should only focus on ONE enemy? You *HAVE* to be able to focus on more than one thing. If you can't, and let people know it, you're an open target. I'll leave it at that instead of getting into more debating about the war, unless you want to continue on, hehe.

Yes it is important to multitask but I haven’t heard anything about the hunt for Bin Laden or about troops in Afganastan (SP?) I thought the purpose of all this was to get the terrorist now it is to help Iraq build a democracy. Troops are getting killed as well as American civilians that are in IRAQ. What about the terrorist that are beheading people? Why don’t they hunt them down. Multitasking is good to some extent but if you go and attack three contrys at once what if those countrys join together and come after us. Then we will have another world war. I think a Draft might occur in order to win.

Looks, it's easy to sling mud back and forth. It's a lot more challenging to try and have an intelligent debate without spouting out tired old one liners about how the "other person" sucks. While I disagree with Silver350's comments, I thought they were well said and it was nice to read his views on such matters. It also gives me reason to check into the whole Canadian prescription drug issue in the future...

My reasons for voting Republican are basically smaller government, less social programs (I prefer the notion of people doing for themselves, instead of having the government do for them), lower taxes, strong military defense, and a plethora of social issues (this is what I think really defines liberals vs. conservatives)...

Jesse

"If you under 30 and are not a liberal, you have no heart" - Winston Churchill

"If you are over 30 and are not a conservative, you have no brain" - Winston Churchill

I respect all you have spoken to me in a civil conversation

Yooformula
11-04-2004, 05:31 PM
Another reason for Kerry. We all have elders that we love Grandmothers and Grandfathers that might not be in perfect health that need medication to live. They only get X amount of money from Social Security. So they are struggling to get pay for the meds they need to live. Bush is against allowing the purchase of drugs from Canada. Kerry is for it. I know I want someone in office that would allow me to spend more time with my grand parents.

I so like the fact that you at least posted the reasons why you voted for Kerry Scott. I just have 1 tidbit to dispute though.

There is a law in the books passed by Democrats several years back that prohibits the US from importing drugs that cant pass FDA rules for potency, safety and consistency. From what I watched on a show several weeks back last year alone over 90% of the drugs that were brought in from Canada for possible sale didnt meet FDA standards due to lack of potency and expired formulas. The US has one of the highest standards of medicine. Unfortunently this also means that we also do not allow every fly by night drug to hit the market as in other countries. So Kerry could promise all he wants but again, this is something that he just COULDNT fix. Just like promising to pull out of Iraq and giving free healthcare with no increase in taxes and preventing outsourcing of jobs.

FTR, I am not bashing I am simply pointing out a missconception.

Silver350
11-04-2004, 06:20 PM
I so like the fact that you at least posted the reasons why you voted for Kerry Scott. I just have 1 tidbit to dispute though.

There is a law in the books passed by Democrats several years back that prohibits the US from importing drugs that cant pass FDA rules for potency, safety and consistency. From what I watched on a show several weeks back last year alone over 90% of the drugs that were brought in from Canada for possible sale didnt meet FDA standards due to lack of potency and expired formulas. The US has one of the highest standards of medicine. Unfortunently this also means that we also do not allow every fly by night drug to hit the market as in other countries. So Kerry could promise all he wants but again, this is something that he just COULDNT fix. Just like promising to pull out of Iraq and giving free healthcare with no increase in taxes and preventing outsourcing of jobs.

FTR, I am not bashing I am simply pointing out a missconception.

The part about the drugs I was unaware of that information that they showed the drug was not sutable for the FDA.