PDA

View Full Version : 3rd party?

deciuss
11-03-2004, 07:46 PM
any one vote for a 3rd party here?

was at a party last night that was for kerry ya ya i know but a few that where there voted 3rd party for libitarians (if you want a road fixed your block has to pay for it) party.

im just wondering since this is my frist time i have been able to vote for prez how the numbers where for 3rd partys if they where up or down.

another thing that i noticed was the lack of viriaty in positions. first time voting 2 years ago was in waukeshaw (very republican) but for every position there was at least R D G. but where in jefferson wich is less republican there where not even many demicrats. i just found that weard

Anakonda69
11-03-2004, 08:03 PM
all my local voting was democratic....either the people already with the office or a write in spot.....not sure why...guess noone ran against them...

Prince Valiant
11-03-2004, 08:28 PM
I voted the constitution party in a couple of slots...I never do vote straight ticket.

In a perfect world, the constitution party = Republican party....but i'll take the next best thing...or at least the best thing that can win and represent my views for the most part...

And NO, no libertarians for me...I agree with some of their stuff, but other factions of their platform is just nuts.

Anakonda69
11-03-2004, 08:31 PM
wish i could just vote straight party ticket.....

deciuss
11-03-2004, 08:34 PM
you can in some places i belive and absenty balot you can.

Anakonda69
11-03-2004, 08:49 PM
mine had a straight party line but how would that work if for some offices there were no republican choices?....

deciuss
11-03-2004, 09:13 PM
i belive that you just dont vote for that then..... but im no expert

Al
11-03-2004, 11:54 PM
(if you want a road fixed your block has to pay for it)

That would really suck if you were the only one for miles!

deciuss
11-04-2004, 12:28 AM
ya a lot of there stuff is really weard but people like them due to they are fiscaly responsible or whatever you call it