PDA

View Full Version : Gloatfest 2004!!!

SMS 1
11-03-2004, 10:29 AM
not to be childish or anything but . . .

SCREW THAT WE WON!!!

So what "GOOD" things have already hapened since 4:30am CST?

Well for one the DOW is up 140+ points :stare

Second, the concession is scheduled for 12:00pm CST today!!!

Third, all the liberals hearts have been thoroughly crushed :thumbsup

What can you think of??? Otherwise just general Dem bashing is good too :goof

animal
11-03-2004, 10:53 AM
I was kinda hoping kerry would start puttin on weight and have mental problems just like gore did haha.

:banana :banana

Singing: "Happy days are here again"

Go DUB!! :thumbsup

Now get back to kicking the crap outta some terrorists!!

deciuss
11-03-2004, 10:56 AM
wow you guys are just great people shoving that **** in peoples faces if kerry would have won there would not be thred upon thred saying f demicrats yaaaa.

f you guys for having no respect for your nabors coworkers sons daughters wifes mothers fathers grandparents uncles and aunts.

animal
11-03-2004, 10:57 AM

It's peanut butta jelly time peanut butta jelly time peanut butta jelly time peanut butta jelly time (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/peanutbutter.shtml)

animal
11-03-2004, 10:57 AM
f you guys for having no respect for your nabors coworkers sons daughters wifes mothers fathers grandparents uncles and aunts.

You forgot ricer fanboys :punch:

Don't forget, I am an a$$hole... and calling me so makes my day!

animal
11-03-2004, 11:11 AM
If you listen close enough, you can hear cameron diaz crying haha :)

SMS 1
11-03-2004, 11:11 AM
wow you guys are just great people shoving that **** in peoples faces if kerry would have won there would not be thred upon thred saying f demicrats yaaaa.

Don't worry just as soon as your young punk, import lovin, oblivious to the real world generation gets off it's lazy ass, puts away the PS2, and snuffs out the pot pipe for a couple of seconds to go and vote you will get your chance to ruin the country. For now it's in safe keeping so you will have something left to destroy in 4 years with Hillary ;)

And don't tell me you woudn't be all over our sh1t if that flake had won. You know you and all the other ignorant Kerry loving 18-24somethings would be the first ones on here flaming us at every chance.

SMS 1
11-03-2004, 11:13 AM
If you listen close enough, you can hear cameron diaz crying haha :)

:rolf yup right along side Helen Hunt, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springstien, and the Dixie Bitches HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :goof

animal
11-03-2004, 11:13 AM
And don't tell me you woudn't be all over our sh1t if that flake had won. You know you and all the other ignorant Kerry loving 18-24somethings would be the first ones on here flaming us at every chance.

Damn right.

I'm proud to say I voted outside my demographic. :shades

animal
11-03-2004, 11:14 AM
:rolf yup right along side Helen Hunt, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springstien, and the Dixie Bitches HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :goof

Poor poor Daschle :) Haha.

animal
11-03-2004, 11:15 AM
in 4 years with Hillary ;)

God that scares the $hit outta me!

Hopefully I can vote for arnold in 4 :D

SMS 1
11-03-2004, 11:16 AM
God that scares the $hit outta me!

Hopefully I can vote for arnold in 4 :D

Na it's gonna be a woman in '08 for sure. Hillary or Condi, you decide.

animal
11-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Na it's gonna be a woman in '08 for sure. Hillary or Condi, you decide.

Death ;)

SMS 1
11-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Maybe it'll finally be time to give the nod to Nader :rolf

DirtyMax
11-03-2004, 11:38 AM

My neighbors are Democrats and I respect them and this thread.

DirtyMax
11-03-2004, 11:43 AM
Poor poor Daschle :) Haha.

No kidding! First the dude gets some Anthrax mailed to him and now he is unemployed.

turbogarrett
11-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Unfortunately another four years of Feingold.......

animal
11-03-2004, 11:58 AM

Eh, I dunno, I must admit, though I was 100% for bush, it was until I got to the booth before I could choose for senator. I didn't really like either choice (shrug).

JC70SS
11-03-2004, 12:14 PM
Alright, I will add here. I don't really like Rustle, but the guy is very smart and does try to get bi-partisan bills on the table. On the other hand, Tim Michaels is plain CLUELESS! If anyone watched the debate 2 sunday nights ago on tmj4 at 10:30pm with mike gousha, Feingold made Michaels look silly! Kind of like a 14 sec car racing a 10 sec car :confused

Prince Valiant
11-03-2004, 12:20 PM
f you guys for having no respect for your nabors coworkers sons daughters wifes mothers fathers grandparents uncles and aunts. What's Jim Nabors has to do with this?

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/jim-nabors-c.jpg

Just joshing with ya :goof That doesn't make me a terrorist does it?:confused

Hate to break it to you guys...it's not 4 more years of fiengold, but SIX :(

Oh well, Paul Nueman or Paul Ryan in '06!

SSmike1
11-03-2004, 12:41 PM
no kidding, i so wanted Fingold GONE,
and Kerry GONE!!!!!!!
So KERRY = HISTORY! GONE! DONE!!!!!!!!!

But Daschel = GONE was a huge VICTORY for the GOP!!!!!!!
:thumbsup

Its better than Fingold lossing! :Hump

Yooformula
11-03-2004, 01:55 PM

Apparently MORE of your "nabors coworkers sons daughters wifes mothers fathers grandparents uncles and aunts" voted for Bush so stop your whining.

FWIW, Kerry began the sh|t shoving campaign when HE turned this election race into a disgrace by badmouthing the rpesident instead of giving REAL ways of fixing things. He spent more time bashing him that providing anyone with resolutions or ANSWERS to the problems.

Funny thing too, Bush won the electoral and POPULAR vote you as$f@ck.

Last I checked, democrats didnt care too much when they vandalized republican cars and homes, thats really mature there isnt it? The only people I met that wanted Kerry to win were either on gubment assitance, a minority, missinformed, watched Fareshit 911 and believed it, gay, never had a child, or was filty rich from OLD money and are safe from normal people taxes.

I wanted to vote Feingold out but Michels didnt have a strategy for anything. He seemed to rest too much on his military record and not address any issues. Seemed like a nice guy but I vote for issues not candidates or parties.

F@ck Hilary Clinton---->Guiliani in 2008! Just wait, I might be his campaign manager!

JRink
11-03-2004, 03:01 PM
Good night for the Republicans.

Presidency -> Retained
House -> More Seats
Senate -> More Seats

As much as I want to complain about Feingold winning in WI, I couldn't be more elated about what happened nationally.

This was definitely a good night for us. You have to wonder if Democrats will start to re-evaluate things after this. I mean, the continued trend of extra seats in Congress for the Republicans has to have Democrats wonder what they're doing wrong and how their message is being received. Pretty safe to say that most Americans aren't quiet as liberal thinking as the left would like to have us beleive. They might have to come back to the center a little to bring back people into their party. However, I doubt they'll do this. My gut says they'll go even further to the left which will energise their base, but do little to draw more people into their party. Oh well, it's not my problem.

Here's to all who voted republican :haveabeer

Jesse

Silver350
11-03-2004, 03:37 PM
Hell with all parties. I just give people props for getting their @$$ out to vote. It is their right and it is good to see them using it. :rockwoot:

PB86MCSS
11-03-2004, 04:48 PM
If the liberals were smart they would of distanced themselves from the Hollywood crowd and left wing people such as Michael Moore(I should say communist), but I guess they didn't have a choice since once those idiots talk their celebrity makes everyone listen :punch: . If they would of tried to appeal to the middle more, it would of helped them instead, IMO. Oh well, too bad so sad :D. I'm quite happy and even suprised at how well the Republicans did overall, the polls showed it neck and neck but then again, polls are just that, polls. Silent majority rules :).

VroomPshhTsi
11-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Hey "JC00SS" who the f*ck are you to call Kerry a girly man? He's accomplished more than you or any of your friends ever will. Serving in a war? Yea dude, that's really girly, I mean he's a complete ***** right? Think again and show some respect.

Be happy republicans, you re-elected this guy:
http://www.hyperorg.com/blogger/images/foolbush.mov

deciuss
11-03-2004, 07:13 PM
arnold is not US born you dip he cant run

DFJ6000
11-03-2004, 07:29 PM
for the record.......F**K THE DIXIE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Pig Pen
11-03-2004, 10:52 PM
I think these limp d!ck Liberals should hit the weight room and not the pipe. I saw one yesterday who posts on this board while visiting my girlfriend at UW Whitewater, and he was looking pretty soggy...

Prince Valiant
11-03-2004, 10:56 PM
dude...next time you see that wuss give em' one of these right in his pale fat face :flipoff2: for me

deciuss
11-03-2004, 11:00 PM
hum is this thretening me again? or some other person that goes to UWW why not be a man and say hello next time? maybe if you talked to me in person you would know what im about.

I DONT DO DRUGS wtf is your problem saying i do drugs?

VroomPshhTsi
11-03-2004, 11:02 PM
I'm in pretty damn good physical shape last time I checked. Once again, way to sterotype, pal.

Just a little humor for everyone, since "girly man" kerry wasn't meant to be serious....
Bush: Doesn’t have a Purple Heart, but did get a Gold Star in his work for “Draw your Family while staying in the Lines”

deciuss
11-03-2004, 11:04 PM
more and more hate sigh

Crazy Z28
11-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Alright, I will add here. I don't really like Rustle, but the guy is very smart and does try to get bi-partisan bills on the table. On the other hand, Tim Michaels is plain CLUELESS! If anyone watched the debate 2 sunday nights ago on tmj4 at 10:30pm with mike gousha, Feingold made Michaels look silly! Kind of like a 14 sec car racing a 10 sec car :confused

Feingold works for the people and knows what he's doing. Who cares if he's republican or democrat. He got my vote for doing a good job. (I guess I'll get ready for the flaming to begin now) :tomato

PB86MCSS
11-03-2004, 11:19 PM
Just ask how brave Kerry was to those who were with him in Vietnam :rolleyes: :rolf . Not disrespecting anyone who goes overseas to fight for this country but hes not exactly a hero in that regard. The *swift vote*.

Bush won by a pretty solid margin, first winner since Sr. in 88' to get over 50% of the vote...deal with it and move on.

Al
11-03-2004, 11:27 PM
Kerry would have won if he wasn't as liberal. Just a little bit more conservative would have him in thw white house.

IMO- it is okay to ba a little bit liberal. Kerry went too far. We can thank the liberals back in history for things like monopoly laws and minimum wages. But like I said, they are now going too far.

The liberals went overboard with the teachers union at MPS. They really suck! I was talking to some members about their health care plan. Currently, it has a zero (0) co-pay on just about everything. I suggested that they raise the copay to 15-25$ and then increase the wages to compensat. She said "wtf?" I told her that the dollar expenses of the teachers would not change, but the TAXPAYERS would save approximately 800% of the difference.

As we all know by now, a zero copay option is an expensive feature. To save the techers 15$ per visit will cost the tax payers approx 120$ per teacher visit. This is a win-win situation as nobody is at loss except for the insurance company (owned by mps).

F*** MPS: the third worst school system in the US all while being one of the most expensive per student.

BTW- did Mark Beilling really say "wetback"?!?

deciuss
11-04-2004, 12:30 AM
lol wtf wetback?

DirtyMax
11-04-2004, 08:15 AM
[QUOTE=

BTW- did Mark Beilling really say "wetback"?!?[/QUOTE]

Yes he did and lots of people are pretty pist!

SMS 1
11-04-2004, 08:28 AM
Holy crap, just one thing in the long list you miss on 3rd shift :stare

deciuss
11-04-2004, 08:51 AM
what is a "wetback"

VroomPshhTsi
11-04-2004, 08:56 AM
a racial slur for a mexican..... wetback because they're always working ("dirty mexicans").... they work a lot, sweat = wetback.... it's not a good thing

animal
11-04-2004, 09:23 AM
Yeah, but he said it referring to the ******* tards that are here illegally and are voting anyways, they have no rights to do so, and wisconsin has no poll-side checking for citizenship besides some old white haired lady asking "are you a citizen?"

As he said, if he has to apoligize for that, then all of the illegal immigrants that voted should apoligize to him, and the rest of us for that matter. ...And don't try to claim there weren't any.

I'm all for making the southern US borders impenetrable, but that's just me.

Quite frankly though, I don't give a **** if someone got offended. Political correctness is for fags. And as far as I'm concerned until illegal immigrants go through the process of gaining U.S. citizenship, they are entitled to nothing but a bus-ride back to the border.

VroomPshhTsi
11-04-2004, 10:35 AM
i agree... :rockwoot:

SMS 1
11-04-2004, 11:28 AM
i agree... :rockwoot:
yep, me too 100%

Hey how about that, something we DO agree on.

VroomPshhTsi
11-04-2004, 11:39 AM
LOL, there's a first for everything :wow

p.s. i took my kerry/edwards button off my backpack and my bumpersticker off my car today!! if that doesn't make you happy i don't know what will

animal
11-04-2004, 11:47 AM
and my bumpersticker off my car today!! if that doesn't make you happy i don't know what will

Depends if it's an import or not. Mighta been easier to throw it all away if it is ;)

Cryptic
11-04-2004, 12:18 PM
Depends if it's an import or not. Mighta been easier to throw it all away if it is ;)

ouch

animal
11-04-2004, 12:58 PM
ouch

Heh, I did put a wink in there to lighten the load :D

It wouldn't be bcm if I didn't rizzle razzle the imports. Plus, I'm an a$$hole.

Brian98GTP
11-04-2004, 01:39 PM
Depends if it's an import or not. Mighta been easier to throw it all away if it is

LMAO!!

Ooooo.. look.. another thread to use some useless pictures!!! :thumbsup

---------------------------

DirtyMax
11-04-2004, 01:58 PM
Thst picture is friggin AWESOME! See what CWD is doing to our poor deer! :wooo

SlowStee
11-04-2004, 02:01 PM
my dog would ******* pwn that deer :-P

deciuss
11-04-2004, 02:24 PM
my pin will stay on for the next 4 years i dont support him. heck i still see gore bumperstickers on cars i find that funny.

Brian98GTP
11-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Gore? shitttttttt......

I saw a Ross Perot bumper sticker the other day...!! LMAO!

Rocket Power
11-04-2004, 09:32 PM
Gore? shitttttttt......

I saw a Ross Perot bumper sticker the other day...!! LMAO!
I saw a Perot yard sign out a few weeks ago. Looked like it had been outside since '92 by the shape it was in :durr :goof

deciuss
11-04-2004, 09:36 PM
lol my gf still has a pero shirt that she got from her dad