PDA

View Full Version : Vote

Teufelhunden
11-01-2004, 03:40 PM
Has anyone been listening to the radio ads today? There's some whopper lies out there...Michael Moore style. There's the ad (the media fund, aka Dems on LSD) excusing Bush of whisking away bin-Laden's family days after 9/11 as all FAA air traffic was stopped:
1) http://www.factcheck.org/article294.html
2) http://factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Commission-report-on-bin-Laden-flights.pdf

Both candidates/parties are throwing uber amounts of sh1t at each other. I don't care who you vote for just don't base it on lies.

Check the facts! ==> www.factcheck.org , www.snopes.com , www.vote-smart.org

Yooformula
11-01-2004, 03:59 PM
V100 just had a Bill Clinton impersonator on the aire but he claimed to really be him. The dj and the person were telling ALL listeners to vote for Kerry.Is that even legal for public radio stations to tell people how to vote? They were then trying to say to everyone to watch Farencrap 911 for its facts. Do they even realize that almost everyperson in that movie cried bloody hell for taking their quotes out of context for his use. They made a retaliatory movie for sh|ts sake to set the record straight about what they said. The sh|t that is spewing out of these radio/tv/newpapers is disgusting. If you want to tell people to vote, thats fine but dont tell them WHO to vote for. I f@cking hate celebraties that use their image to endorse and tell people who to vote for. I will never listen to Bon Jovi, bruce springsteen, dixie chicks, or any other muscian or actor that uses their star power to make people to vote for who they want to vote for.

I cant wait for this election to be over so the dumb people can crawl back under their rocks for another 4 years while I work my a$$ off for their free gubment money!

Prince Valiant
11-01-2004, 04:02 PM
Heck, throw out the Bush gave "tax cuts" to corportations to move jobs overseas.

1. Bush did not pass or seek to pass any legislation to give tax cuts to companies for moving the jobs overseas. What is in the books now has been in for decades.

2. It doesn't actually even grant a tax cut...it just removes money from US domain that the government can tax. US coorporate tax rates are among the highest in the world at 30%. Other countries, heck, china for example, taxes coorporations at 12% or so...move taxable capitol over there and of course, this equals the "tax cut" that the dems complain so loudly about...yet never introduced legislation to actually stop.

Couple the above with lower wages and guess what? Yeah, it's a HELL of alot cheaper to move jobs overseas...

so the dems answer as it seems would be to try and continue to tax this money that is overseas so as the coorporation would be taxed here and there...equaling out the cost, right? Wrong. The company would simply move ALL the operations out of the US completely.

Yet another Dem lie is "outsourcing is bad"..."lost too many jobs to outsourcing...". Well, we have lost about 6.5 million jobs overseas since bush has been in office...BUT we have gained almost 10 million jobs from foriegn national companies. This brings the totals to a 3.5 gained...

and don't get me started on the "lower wages" claims, "all services jobs" claims, etc etc... :rolleyes:

Rocket Power
11-01-2004, 10:41 PM
I think V100 is the worst at telling people who to vote for. I just heard the DJ tonite say to the lady on the phone she better not vote for Bush after she wouldn't tell him who she was voting for. :fire

Remember Republican voting is tues and democrats vote in december :goof :banana

scubastang
11-01-2004, 11:22 PM
I think V100 is the worst at telling people who to vote for. I just heard the DJ tonite say to the lady on the phone she better not vote for Bush after she wouldn't tell him who she was voting for. :fire

Remember Republican voting is tues and democrats vote in december :goof :banana

yep I refuse to listen to v100 anymore becasue of this - its focking rediculous how partisan they are. Every fuucking ad is about civil rights or welfare or federal funding for education or medication or how during Bush there are sooo many unemployed blacks etc etc..YEAH BECAUSE Bush stands up to the bleeding hearted libs and doesn't take money away from hard working people like me to give money to ummm lets say the "core" audience of V100 because they are too damn lazy to get a damn job.

And don't even get me started on those rediculous Richard Simmons ads on v100 as well :punch: :punch: :bsflag :guns1

Rocket Power
11-01-2004, 11:40 PM
And don't even get me started on those rediculous Richard Simmons ads on v100 as well :punch: :punch: :bsflag :guns1
For deal-a-meal or sweatin' to the oldies :goof

JRink
11-02-2004, 08:45 AM
I voted this morning. :Hump No democrats on my ticket.

deciuss
11-02-2004, 08:53 AM
bush = the suck

Prince Valiant
11-02-2004, 09:15 AM
bush = the suck
He does?!? Boy that was close....Thanks dceciuss! I'm changing my vote to KERRY!!!

Yooformula
11-02-2004, 09:24 AM
I voted at 8am this morning!

deciuss
11-02-2004, 09:28 AM
no matter what i say you will suport that lunitic.
so.... bush = the suck its simple and fun to say

Brian98GTP
11-02-2004, 09:32 AM
I voted at 7am this morning....

V100 can suck my balls.....

Do those lazy fu(kers in the core even vote???
I didnt think you were allowed to vote if you were a convicted Felon...??

And in case I forgot to mention it...

V100 can suck my balls..... :fire :guns1

deciuss
11-02-2004, 09:34 AM
v100 does suck

Prince Valiant
11-02-2004, 09:42 AM
I voted at 8am this morning! Ditto!

JC70SS
11-02-2004, 10:03 AM
Deciuss= stupid and :sgay

W 04

jbiscuit
11-02-2004, 10:09 AM
deciuss = sucks Kerry's love sack

deciuss = owNdid bIe the KeRRy

Teufelhunden
11-02-2004, 10:12 AM
no matter what i say you will suport that lunitic.
so.... bush = the suck its simple and fun to say

Saddam was the lunitic. Again...I've seen it with my own two eyes in the Gulf War. While you were in grade school I was seeing it for myself. You're still wet behind the ears...that was fun to say.

I voted this morning at 7:15, big line for that early took me 45 mins. I hate to see how big the lines are after 4pm.

SMS 1
11-02-2004, 10:17 AM
Went to the polls at 7:00am sharp but this fvking town is going absolutely nutz right now. The line of cars was backed up all the way through town so now I'm gonna have to go back again later :fire

BTW Deciuss: Thank you again for showing us just how much the Dumb-o-crat vote machine has used public screw'lls and the media to completley steal the minds of our youth. Heh you might just live long enough to be stamped with a bar code after all! Either way if W does lose this election I believe it will be largely the fault of the genY'ers who think and act like you. Then people like YOU will suffer the burden of being the generation that single handedly tore this country to shreds and burned us out of a once great nation. Let's just hope you don't have to experience that.

JC70SS
11-02-2004, 10:23 AM
Yep the DUMBACRAT theory........people should have only enough money to support themselves with and give the rest to the welfare system errr....i mean poor. B.S. :guns1

JRink
11-02-2004, 10:26 AM
I woke up this morning and found a Kerry/Edwards sign in my yard (again). My neighbor enjoys doing this since he knows I'm a stout Republican. So is he (even more than I am), but he enjoys seeing how quick I tear down the sign, hehe, and laughs his a** off about it.

Damn, I'll have to get him back for that now.

Today is going to be interesting.

VroomPshhTsi
11-02-2004, 10:38 AM
Don't generalize deciuss' views as all democrats. I know Kerry and Bush each have their share of ****-ups, but in the end I'm still voting for Kerry.

GO BADGERS!!!

Prince Valiant
11-02-2004, 10:43 AM
Don't generalize deciuss' views as all democrats. Yes, most are much better at deceiving themselves with faulty logic to vote for the demcrats.

Flight_740
11-02-2004, 11:57 AM
I voted at 7am this morning....

V100 can suck my balls.....

Do those lazy fu(kers in the core even vote???
I didnt think you were allowed to vote if you were a convicted Felon...??

And in case I forgot to mention it...

V100 can suck my balls..... :fire :guns1

Most of them are felons anyways. LOL. I voted bush today.

Teufelhunden
11-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Most of them are felons anyways.

Ex-Felons Can Vote. Only 5 states (Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Mississippi, &
Virginia) permanently disenfranchise felons.

In Wisconsin after a felon's sentence has been served their civil rights are
automatically and fully restored. It is the same in several other states
(see below- Minnesota). Rules about ex-felons voting are different in each
state, take the time to research the rules for your state and get the
information out so that people are not disenfranchised. Voting rights are
restored by the state where the conviction took place, not by the state that
the ex-felon lives in.

tebriel
11-02-2004, 12:42 PM
while you guys are having fun bashing everyone else, you're making republicans look like a bunch of moronic mulletheads.
good job.

VroomPshhTsi
11-02-2004, 12:45 PM
while you guys are having fun bashing everyone else, you're making republicans look like a bunch of moronic mulletheads.
good job.

Couldn't have said it better myself....

BAD LS1
11-02-2004, 12:53 PM
I dont know much about politics but i can i ask you democrates out there who is being more of "moronic mulletheads" than you?

With all your bashing of republicans clogging up radio station commercials making them LONGER, thank god i got XM in my truck and dont have to listen to the sh!t outside of work... All the TV adds just RIPPING on republicans... people going door to door trying to force their ways down your throats!! Littering your property with kerry/edwards flyers how fukin retarded!! I think the knobs are gonna loose a TON of votes due to the harrasment inflicted.

If only the democrat knobs would spend more time thinking of ways to make America better instead of being so quick to point out republican flaws... you dont see anywhere near as many republican comercial bashing on democrats...

I cant wait till all this crap is over and im voting for Bush tonight!! Were all fuked if the "man with a plan" gets elected!!

Teufelhunden
11-02-2004, 01:06 PM
good job.

So both of you're parents have mullets? :confused

Prince Valiant
11-02-2004, 01:10 PM
good job. oh buuuurrrnn. lol :sgay

Couldn't have said it better myself.... Couldn't of said it is correct.

What's funny, is that you two individuals probably think you are both "above it all", when the reality is; if you truly believe your own rhetoric, then guess what? You are no better than us "moronic mulletheads".

Of course, not once, not even ONE STINKIN' TIME, has one of the democrat schill's on this site have been able to reference one supportable, logical reason for voting for a guy who:
Voted against key defense projects that are widely used today
Voted for a war then voted not to fund it
Articulates that he is for the war after he voted not to fund it, then changed his mind on it altogether
Wants to be a schill of the UN saying "We have a right to act unitlaterally, but it's got to pass a world test"
Says that we are going it alone, despite the involvement of Britian, Austrailia, Polland, Japan, Italy...pretty major allies.
Refers to our military as incompetent despite not knowing the facts of what he's accusing them of, and that was pointed out by his own security advisor.
Offers no plan to get us out of a "quagmire" only other than to "get different people in there"
Changes his stances every month
Claims to be a champion of the "middle class" while being worth 750 million
Waxes on about his love of deerhunting recalling "I love to deer hunt, crawling around, decoying...."
Wants to raise taxes on the small business owners
Believes that the govt' creates jobs
Voted for higher taxes over 200 times
Voted to cut intelligence spending by 5 billion After the FIRST world trade center attack
Endorsed by the man, usama bin laden himself
Claims to own an SUV, then denies it's his, but instead his families.
Not once have you given a reason to vote for him.

VroomPshhTsi
11-02-2004, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE=BADDLS1SS]I dont know much about politics but i can i ask you democrates out there who is being more of "moronic mulletheads" than you?

With all your bashing of republicans clogging up radio station commercials making them LONGER, thank god i got XM in my truck and dont have to listen to the sh!t outside of work... All the TV adds just RIPPING on republicans... people going door to door trying to force their ways down your throats!! Littering your property with kerry/edwards flyers how fukin retarded!! I think the knobs are gonna loose a TON of votes due to the harrasment inflicted.
QUOTE]

yes, with all MY bashing of republicans on the radio, cuz you know I was the one who ran those ads :rolleyes:

fine, read these articles then get back to me with that you think (and don't spend too much time on the fact that they're from punkvoter.com, heaven forbid that a group of people organize and put together all the $hit they've found over the last 4 years)

http://punkvoter.com/images/dls/FLYER-40reasons.pdf (I'll admit "hate" is the wrong word because even though I didn't vote for Bush, I still respect him)

http://punkvoter.com/dls/dls-flyer-quotes.html

http://punkvoter.com/guest/guest_detail.php?GuestColumnID=20

and you want to talk about ads bashing the opponent? first off, it's called politics, it's how politicians win elections..... and you just gotta love the commercial that bashed john kerry because he said "terrorist a nuisance".. i honestly don't think that phrase couldn't have been taken more out of context, especially when he meant that one day he hopes the threat of terrorism is only a nuisance, like gambling and prostitution...

tebriel
11-02-2004, 02:03 PM
lol, i tried reading your post, but i think your mullet was getting tangled up in the keyboard mang.
achingachangchinamantalk
wyte powa

Prince Valiant
11-02-2004, 02:15 PM
and you just gotta love the commercial that bashed john kerry because he said "terrorist a nuisance".. i honestly don't think that phrase couldn't have been taken more out of context, especially when he meant that one day he hopes the threat of terrorism is only a nuisance, like gambling and prostitution... And he was speaking about getting to that point by treating it as a law enforcement problem, much as it was treated before 9/11...not like the war the terrorist declared on us. THAT's the context it should be read in.

tebirel...still got nothing of substance? Now you're accusing someone of being racist too :rolf

BAD LS1
11-02-2004, 02:26 PM
lol, i tried reading your post, but i think your mullet was getting tangled up in the keyboard mang.
achingachangchinamantalk
wyte powa

WTF is that?? :rolf More democratic rips, gotta spend more time baggin with mullet comments, Where the hell did the "wyte powa" horsesh!t come from :confused

Yeah it is politics... but i think everyone will agree with me that you do hear ALOT more liberal campaign hoopla EVERYWHERE than you do independents or republicans... Thanks for the links, but everyone bashes on every one, we know this! If you re-read my statement i didnt say anywhere republicans were NOT doing any bashing, but not to the point of be annoying and overbearing...

VroomPshhTsi
11-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Well I'm not sure where you live, but in New Berlin there are a lot more people slamming pro-Bush in my face than pro-Kerry.... o well, such is life..

SO HOW ABOUT THEM BADGERS!!!!

yea i know this is a "vote" thread but I think we're all tired of this crap, today is the last day and everyone already knows who they are voting for.

BAD LS1
11-02-2004, 02:33 PM
Amen.

Teufelhunden
11-02-2004, 02:51 PM
but I think we're all tired of this crap, today is the last day

I can't wait until it's over. Lets pray it is the last day, but I counted a few lawyers even at my polling station. Lawyers (aka LTC) ;)

The prospect of unprecedented legal challenges hung over Election Day, each side sending thousands of lawyers into motion to monitor the flood of newly registered voters and mount hair-trigger challenges against any sign of irregularity.

deciuss
11-02-2004, 02:56 PM
rofl new berlin being pro bush? god just drive down the streat and see all the kerry signs. here in whitewater if you show you are for kerry 2-4 people will come up and corrner you and start screaming at you that you need to vote for bush and try and basicly force you to change. i feal like im able to breath and relax in newberlin due to all the pro kerry stuff.

Cryptic
11-02-2004, 02:59 PM
http://lp.org http://www.mustangworld.com/forums/images/smilies/lookaround%5B1%5D.gif

Wants to raise taxes on the small business owners

well fvck that... like it's easy to start a business now.

BAD LS1
11-02-2004, 03:15 PM
rofl new berlin being pro bush? god just drive down the streat and see all the kerry signs. here in whitewater if you show you are for kerry 2-4 people will come up and corrner you and start screaming at you that you need to vote for bush and try and basicly force you to change. i feal like im able to breath and relax in newberlin due to all the pro kerry stuff.

More good spelling! And you go to college?

deciuss
11-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Im Dislexic You As%hole

Teufelhunden
11-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Im Dislexic You As%hole

That would go over well during a job interview as they ask if you used spell checker on your resume.

BAD LS1
11-02-2004, 03:31 PM
Well thanks for making that apparent NOW! Maybe you should put it in your signature so people dont think anything of it??

Example below in my sig:

GRNDNL
11-02-2004, 04:01 PM
Mullets Rule...... :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Its much more fun to talk about the could be, might be, should be and will run after a ?????? 11 second Hondas.......Boy do I miss the old times.... :punch:

tebriel
11-02-2004, 04:16 PM
good thing he won't have to have a job that requires a spell check..
lol. idiots.

SlowStee
11-02-2004, 04:20 PM
got my vote in few minutes ago :)

Cryptic
11-02-2004, 05:05 PM
honestly who gives a rats rear about proper spelling on a discussion board.
It takes quite a bit to miss spell a word beyond any recognition.

BadAzzGTA89
11-02-2004, 05:26 PM
V100 just had a Bill Clinton impersonator on the aire but he claimed to really be him. The dj and the person were telling ALL listeners to vote for Kerry.Is that even legal for public radio stations to tell people how to vote? They were then trying to say to everyone to watch Farencrap 911 for its facts. Do they even realize that almost everyperson in that movie cried bloody hell for taking their quotes out of context for his use. They made a retaliatory movie for sh|ts sake to set the record straight about what they said. The sh|t that is spewing out of these radio/tv/newpapers is disgusting. If you want to tell people to vote, thats fine but dont tell them WHO to vote for. I f@cking hate celebraties that use their image to endorse and tell people who to vote for. I will never listen to Bon Jovi, bruce springsteen, dixie chicks, or any other muscian or actor that uses their star power to make people to vote for who they want to vote for.

I cant wait for this election to be over so the dumb people can crawl back under their rocks for another 4 years while I work my a$$ off for their free gubment money!

Ok now i am not raceist by any means but all the african american people i know are voteing (Kari lol) and i seen the democrates in the lower class neighbor hoods "Gettos" saying vote or die and thus repeated on the radio and lil flyers and what not i mean they are just tryin to mess with peoples minds and that is just not cool!!!BTW waited an hour to vote for Bush!!!

Every man needs a lil bush in there lives unless your :sgay

Rocket Power
11-02-2004, 06:33 PM
V100 SUCKS !!!
As I am flipping through the stations I hear that DJ telly people AGAIN they better have voted the right way. Then went on to say the right way is voting for Kerry. :asshole

scubastang
11-02-2004, 07:32 PM
V100 SUCKS !!!
As I am flipping through the stations I hear that DJ telly people AGAIN they better have voted the right way. Then went on to say the right way is voting for Kerry. :asshole

the thing is vote or die for V100 listeners if literal not figurative - they gotta get their welfare checks and food stamps or else they die :wooo

YO!

Teufelhunden
11-02-2004, 08:12 PM
achingachangchinamantalk
wyte powa

You're quite the idiot yourself Brandon, er...Chris
http://www.turbosaturns.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10917&highlight=

SMS 1
11-02-2004, 09:01 PM
You're quite the idiot yourself Brandon
Nice find. Hey Brandon you trying to become the next BCM whipping boy? :whip

Prince Valiant
11-02-2004, 09:02 PM
You're quite the idiot yourself Brandon
Oooo...can't wait to meet this brandon guy now. I'm sure he can enlighten this low brow neanderthal :thumbsup

Rocket Power
11-02-2004, 09:42 PM
Maybe he can get a Kerry-mobile :rolf

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17068

JRink
11-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Kerry mobile, lol.

Yooformula
11-02-2004, 10:46 PM
Why do the pu$$y import/domestic RICERS come to this board to try and hang out? Its obvious we dont want them here but they still kiss everybody's as$ in the beginning until they get their feelings hurt then they whine on every other board out there about it.

The saturn f@ggots can go home. Fwiw, not a single one of the members here have a mullet and our cars ARE fast. Now what do you have to make fun of? :sucks :asshole

Isnt a TurboSaturn an oxymoron???? A cheap cookie cutter family sedan with something that makes other cars fast... :sgay

Cryptic
11-02-2004, 11:49 PM
wyte powa

this crap is not tollerated here. consider yourself warned.

Cryptic
11-03-2004, 12:07 AM
good link to check the status

http://network.ap.org/dynamic/files/specials/election_night_2004/us_map_govsenhouse/index.html?SITE=WIMILELN&SECTION=POLITICS

Teufelhunden
11-03-2004, 05:38 AM
This is the best one from there....keep dreaming Ian.

GRNDNL wrote:
Hey Brandon...........Mullets Rule and you know it..........

You Still driving your moms Car?...I know this mullet head would never admit that he owned a Saturn.......If I did I'd tint the windows so black that nobody could see me in it.......

Let me know when you want to play with this old mans Buick

A Buick? please! it's just a V6.... haha

I'm sure there are a few here who would play with the old mans turbo t.

tebriel
11-03-2004, 07:46 AM
who the heck is brandon? You guys need a sense of humor holy ****.

And boy i've been warned, i'm really scared now :rolf
I come on here for comic relief, to read all your retarded posts about how great you are. I'm jealous.
-teb

SMS 1
11-03-2004, 07:54 AM
http://aurigenmedia.com/misc/tebriel.jpg

Ring a bell dipshit?

SMS 1
11-03-2004, 07:57 AM
Here is another one I find amusing . . .

honestly if the majority of americans are that stupid than they deserve whatever happens. stupidity breeds stupidity.
http://www.turbosaturns.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10939&highlight=

tebriel
11-03-2004, 08:02 AM
so you agree with me then? that's nice.

http://www.supyo.com/home/crazypics/images_19/mullet.jpg

tebriel
11-03-2004, 08:03 AM
yeah but my name isn't brandon...

SMS 1
11-03-2004, 08:04 AM
Either way it certainly did get your attention.

tool.

Prince Valiant
11-03-2004, 08:41 AM
I guess, given a choice, I'd rather be considered a mullethead versus some metrosexual wuss who humps car engines.

Thing about your comic relief...one, you didn't intend it as comic (hence the need to post it elsewhere, you know, the whole "laughing at us" vs "laughing with us" routine?). Two, it sorely lacks the comic.

Your excuses and attempts at backtracking are lame :rolleyes:

tebriel
11-03-2004, 09:09 AM
haha, i like how you guys always bring sexuality into it. Because you bring it up so often, it seems like you're more concerned with it than anyone else. and isn't it supposed to be homosexual? You know, since I drive a 4 banger that's made in TN..?
-teb

GRNDNL
11-03-2004, 09:10 AM
yeah but my name isn't brandon...

I give up......I have no clue as to what your name is so I'll just call you "Wannabe" from now on.......... :goof

Hey Wannabe, You want step up and run this weekend?......I'll drag my POS Mullet Mobile down to the Grove and run your Wannbe Mommas Car........Bring all your friends and there cars also......

Congrats to GWB and the rest of the Republican Party....... :rockwoot:

GRNDNL
11-03-2004, 09:16 AM
so you agree with me then? that's nice.

http://www.supyo.com/home/crazypics/images_19/mullet.jpg

At my age I can't really do a Mullet any more, I have to have kind of a reverse mullet with a chrome dome on the top.........It makes me faster anyway, more aerodynamic..... :durr

tebriel
11-03-2004, 09:39 AM
haha awesome. i'll start to grow one out, and then by the time i go bald i can just comb it up over the front ;-)

Prince Valiant
11-03-2004, 09:51 AM
and isn't it supposed to be homosexual?
-teb
If you say so. What, don't know the definition of a metrosexual? It's all about the appearence with that dx dude.

but whatever, I digress.

Your attempts at backtracking are still lame :asshole

tebriel
11-03-2004, 11:14 AM
dude, that's a sig, just like you have of me on the bottom.

brandon is our local dyslexic, he can't spell for ****, and says alot of funny things. so we all quote him. :yawn:

tebriel
11-03-2004, 11:16 AM
dx?
also what am i wannabeing?
-teb

SMS 1
11-03-2004, 11:17 AM
what am i wannabeing?
-teb

Intelligent on any level?

tebriel
11-03-2004, 11:19 AM
that was pretty lame.

SMS 1
11-03-2004, 11:28 AM
Thats the best you got? Damn :stare

Prince Valiant
11-03-2004, 11:36 AM
dx?
also what am i wannabeing?
-teb
diagnosis. Sorry, I gave you too much credit in thinking you had some semblence of intelligence. It won't happen again, I promise.

tebriel
11-03-2004, 12:44 PM
wow that was a big word for you. and you're calling me lame.

Prince Valiant
11-03-2004, 01:00 PM
aw, tebriel's butthurt and wants to have a pissing contest? :puppyeyes

Pretty pathetic if you feel the need for 1) an election and 2) labeling others as mulletheads and implying that they are racist if they don't see things YOUR way to validate yourself and your own beliefs.

Sad, sad, sad.

But don't worry, you can deflect the feelings you seem to have about your own shortcomings by belittling a president you hate for the next four years...just please, do so elswhere.

But seriously dude, your not even funny. It would be one thing if you were, but your not, so again, take it elsewhere.

tebriel
11-03-2004, 01:15 PM
What? that post didn't make any sense. I never called anyone racist. I said chingachangchinaman talk. Which is a quote from the chappelle show which I wouldn't expect mulletheads to watch.

As for validating your own beliefs, maybe you should go back and read all of your mullethead friends posts.
-teb

SlowStee
11-03-2004, 01:27 PM
look at me im a democrat~~>http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/baby.gif

Prince Valiant
11-03-2004, 01:40 PM
What? that post didn't make any sense. I never called anyone racist. I said chingachangchinaman talk. Which is a quote from the chappelle show which I wouldn't expect mulletheads to watch.

As for validating your own beliefs, maybe you should go back and read all of your mullethead friends posts.
-teb You made reference to "whyte powa!" mocking these so-called "mullet heads", what the hell do you think one should infer from such a statement?

Furthermore, you then state that this is now in reference to some show (which we actually all know and love) that you didn't expect any of us "mulletheads" to have seen, so the reference would then have been lost on us anyways...so this little inside joke wasn't really for our benifit then, just solely for yours (again, the whole laughing "at" us, not "with" us routine) for you and your friends on another board.

You just keep talking yourself deeper and deeper :rolleyes:

Why is the stupidity of kerry voters is too easy to expose? Plus, they can never stand by what they said in the first place...no spine at all.

tebriel
11-03-2004, 01:52 PM
i never said i was laughing with you. I am laughing at you, you're right.

Prince Valiant
11-03-2004, 02:05 PM
i never said i was laughing with you. I am laughing at you, you're right.
And I never once accussed you of laughing "with" us either...however, if your poor attempts at humor at least had a feel fof trying to laughing "with" us and not "at" us, I think some of the guys including myself, might have a lighter tone with you.

But your statement above more or less proves that I am right. You are an sore-loosing, out-of-touch pansy who tries to feel better about himself by trying to ridicule others from afar, and definitely not to their face...a wuss in other words.

thank you, good-bye.

tebriel
11-03-2004, 02:30 PM
haha

DirtyMax
11-03-2004, 02:54 PM
Why is it that all the Dummycrats make even bigger fools of themselves by proving their fluent inability to spell, capitalize, or punctuate?

GRNDNL
11-03-2004, 02:56 PM
And I never once accussed you of laughing "with" us either...however, if your poor attempts at humor at least had a feel fof trying to laughing "with" us and not "at" us, I think some of the guys including myself, might have a lighter tone with you.

But your statement above more or less proves that I am right. You are an sore-loosing, out-of-touch pansy who tries to feel better about himself by trying to ridicule others from afar, and definitely not to their face...a wuss in other words.

thank you, good-bye.

Geez...Be nice to him, hes stuck driving a Saturn after all........ :nutkick

Teufelhunden
11-03-2004, 03:10 PM
Watch out "old man" he's almost "crazy fast"... :rolf

thanks everyone! It's bordering on crazy fast now!! More fast than i can handle!
-teb

Well see, there's a big difference in driving a fast car and riding in it. While driving it you are in control, and more secure. While riding it, you don't know what the f**k is going to happen, and if the person driving is insane or not. It feels like being on a rollercoaster with no safety bar.
-teb

Prince Valiant
11-03-2004, 03:15 PM
Geez...Be nice to him, hes stuck driving a Saturn after all........ :nutkick Hey, level playing field here...I do drive a valiant you know? :goof

GRNDNL
11-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Hey, level playing field here...I do drive a valiant you know? :goof

Ya, But I think liking Mopars is like a Birth Defect or something.........There's just no help for you..... :durr

GRNDNL
11-03-2004, 03:32 PM
Watch out "old man" he's almost "crazy fast"... :rolf

:rolf Good thing he drives a Saturn.......

Prince Valiant
11-03-2004, 03:33 PM
Ya, But I think liking Mopars is like a Birth Defect or something.........There's just no help for you..... :durr
Well, at least I don't have a reverse mullet to drape me in shame :nutkick :goof

Cryptic
11-03-2004, 03:37 PM
:yawn:

GRNDNL
11-03-2004, 03:48 PM
Well, at least I don't have a reverse mullet to drape me in shame :nutkick :goof

I "DEMAND" a Apology.....I would never pick on your hair style.......... :goof

Oh Ya........HRC for Pres in 2008........ :usa

boostedsl2
11-03-2004, 05:45 PM
Why do the pu$$y import/domestic RICERS come to this board to try and hang out? Its obvious we dont want them here but they still kiss everybody's as$ in the beginning until they get their feelings hurt then they whine on every other board out there about it.

The saturn f@ggots can go home. Fwiw, not a single one of the members here have a mullet and our cars ARE fast. Now what do you have to make fun of? :sucks :asshole

Isnt a TurboSaturn an oxymoron???? A cheap cookie cutter family sedan with something that makes other cars fast... :sgay

way to go chief!

i participated on this forum before this crappy thred. i don't kiss up to any of you guys and never have. way to be an idiot!

can you ban me now!

Cryptic
11-03-2004, 06:40 PM
everyone can cry me a river :sucks

Yooformula
11-03-2004, 06:47 PM
I forgot about you but I was referring to those 2. Besides do you consider yourself domestic rice? FTR, I didnt ban anyone but you can take your slo pos out now too. IDIOT.

Yooformula
11-03-2004, 06:54 PM
This topic has strayed way off the beaten path the election is over so now closed.

You wanna continue this PM me so we can finish otherwise get the f@ck out.