PDA

View Full Version : Another car theft....

Yooformula
10-31-2004, 10:12 PM
I am no longer trying to sell my buddy's Caprice as it got stolen Friday night from in front of my job. I just picked it back up tonight in pieces pretty much. F@cking as$holes.

On a side note becuase the aholes couldnt get under the hood(broken hood release cable), I am selling a 9C1 LT1 motor/trans for $500. Complete with all accessories and hoses. You have to pick it up as the salvage shop will charge to ship it. This car ran like a dream and was strong as hell. I wish the car was salvageable because this drivetrain is mint!

PM me for serious interest. This would make an awesome powerplant for a hybrid vehicle like say an S-10... :Hump

Al
11-01-2004, 01:05 AM
This would make an awesome powerplant for a hybrid vehicle like say an S-10... :Hump

Or an Astro... I'm thinking...

SMS 1
11-01-2004, 07:07 AM
Wow that sucks, sorry to hear it man. At least they left something worth selling.

PB86MCSS
11-01-2004, 07:38 AM
Where was it stolen from and where was it recovered?

Newer and older b-bodies are popular with a certain crowd too, unfortunately...like a few other older GM body lines :(. They must of stripped it quick if they didn't want to bother getting a stuck hood open for a LT1, yikes. Recovered after only 1-2 days? Wow.

Sorry to hear it for your buddy, theives are about as low as it gets. :fire

Yooformula
11-01-2004, 08:27 AM
1 day turn around time. Stolen from in front of my BW3 downtown and recovered on 9th and Morgan. Latin kings autographed for us too.

Cryptic
11-01-2004, 05:42 PM
wow that sucks man