PDA

View Full Version : Voting Instructions

DirtyMax
10-29-2004, 04:56 PM
Please remember that, because of the high turnout expected at the polls
this year, Republicans will be voting on Tuesday, November 2nd, and Democrats will be voting on Wednesday, November 3rd. :devil

Be sure to remind your friends.

GRNDNL
10-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Please remember that, because of the high turnout expected at the polls
this year, Republicans will be voting on Tuesday, November 2nd, and Democrats will be voting on Wednesday, November 3rd. :devil

Be sure to remind your friends.

Thats good thinking, most of the Dems will have a busy day, they've 5 or 6 different districts to be voting in, I'd hate to think they wouldn't have enough time to get there fair share of votes in......... :durr

Al
10-29-2004, 07:25 PM
What really sucks are the liberals at UW. Some of the are really strong anti bush ralliers. Then they allow for the liberal speakers to come in and put on presentations, yet when they see a bush sign, they get all pissed about it saying, "that just isn't allowed here." Mabey some day they can make up there mind...forget that, they are just like Kerry.

BTW- all is not lost there, one girl in my class had an "F Kerry" shirt on!

Rocket Power
10-29-2004, 08:53 PM
Thats good thinking, most of the Dems will have a busy day, they've 5 or 6 different districts to be voting in, I'd hate to think they wouldn't have enough time to get there fair share of votes in......... :durr
Not to mention all the non existant addresses they have to register at. :mad:

Could the milwaukee election commision be any more obvious that they are crooked? :fire
I mean come on they were shown the non-existant addresses and still let them go.