:cool2: :thumbsup

!M!

SSmike1
10-28-2004, 06:59 AM
your a pimp alright! :yawn:

he he he

:sgay for the fruit cakes!

ha ha ha :goof

That is a Nice ride i have there, in my garage!

:rolf :stare :3gears:

can i do some burn outs with her?
:burnout

SMS 1
10-28-2004, 07:16 AM
Looks sweet, got any more pics?

Bad-TSi
10-28-2004, 08:27 AM
Somebody photoshop that grill red once.

PonyKiller87
10-28-2004, 10:29 AM
Looks great but I agree with Bad-Tsi that grill needs to be painted red at least, or even better smoothed out and billit or speed mesh insert. Any plans for ground effects on the rockers to match that front bumper? Probably would look good and make it look alittle lower also.

So how does this work you take leave for like a month from Korea, come home and work on your truck only to go back to Korea where you cant enjoy driving it? If so that sucks. At least when I was on active I was able to take all my toys with me.

BAD LS1
10-28-2004, 01:03 PM
Phuck that noise! Grille stays chrome!

If you change that grille Nan im not gonna do your LS1edit :goof

Talk about red overload if the grille was painted, the truck looks SOO classy with the chrome grille, besides every one who got one of those trucks paints the damn grille!

Only thing i would do is pop a SS bowtie in it, and ditch the wingshield wipers, just toss them behind the seats if it rains, they are easy enough to take on an off, plus helps ALOT with looks, i ditched them all the time on my Xtreme

That baby has the right stance and those competition engineering traction bars look tuff as hell!

That new injection set up looks SOO killer too!! looks like a turbo prostock car intake setup :rockwoot:

Cryptic
10-28-2004, 02:28 PM
w3rd

GTSLOW
10-28-2004, 06:51 PM

If you change that grille Nan im not gonna do your LS1edit :goof

Talk about red overload if the grille was painted, the truck looks SOO classy with the chrome grille, besides every one who got one of those trucks paints the damn grille!

Only thing i would do is pop a SS bowtie in it, and ditch the wingshield wipers, just toss them behind the seats if it rains, they are easy enough to take on an off, plus helps ALOT with looks, i ditched them all the time on my Xtreme

That baby has the right stance and those competition engineering traction bars look tuff as hell!

That new injection set up looks SOO killer too!! looks like a turbo prostock car intake setup :rockwoot:

haha thanks bud! I can't wait to get that sucker going with the new intake!!!

Oh btw tom you think that intakes gonna add a little to my topend??

SMS 1
10-28-2004, 07:10 PM
For all the whiners . . .

Here is a super quick 2min chop on the grill. I think it looks like ass. It doesn't help that I spent absolutely no time in PS on it but I don't think there is any good reason too. Your call but I don't dig it.

BAD LS1
10-28-2004, 07:42 PM
Thanks SMS1 that photochop proved my point perfectly TOO MUCH RED!

See Nan keep the bling grille, just get the black and red bowtie.

Yeah that intake should signifigantly alter its performance all over the rev range! Just need to get it tuned so it can take full effect!

GTSLOW
10-28-2004, 07:56 PM
Thanks SMS1 that photochop proved my point perfectly TOO MUCH RED!

See Nan keep the bling grille, just get the black and red bowtie.

Yeah that intake should signifigantly alter its performance all over the rev range! Just need to get it tuned so it can take full effect!

yes I agree...tuning! Hell it's needed it since the cam and heads :D

As for the grille um that looks like AZZ! #^%#$^@

Bad-TSi
10-28-2004, 08:16 PM
I think the grille would look nice expecially a composite headlight setup, that and paint the door handles to match as well. But w/e, some people have different tastes.

But taking off the windshield wipers is gay, thats a ricer move if I ever saw one, I can't count how many beat ass civics I've seen like that. "Sh!t its rainin' y0! I gotz to pull ova and put my wipers back on!!" :rolleyes: If anything get one of those cowls to cover them up, but don't take them off and leave the nubs sticking out, that's far from classy, that's Jank.

Lash
10-28-2004, 10:40 PM
What drop is that 3/4?

Looks really good. :thumbsup

GTSLOW
10-29-2004, 05:08 AM
I think the grille would look nice expecially a composite headlight setup, that and paint the door handles to match as well. But w/e, some people have different tastes.

Yes the composite grills are fawking sweet!

What drop is that 3/4?

Looks really good. :thumbsup

Thanks its around a 5/5.5 I've got 3" coils + 2" spindles up front and Drop leafs with 2 degree shims in back :D

SSmike1
10-29-2004, 06:21 AM
Hey,
that Photo CHOP looks good with the red grill,
and
It looks good with the Chrome grill.

Myself, I like the RED grill in that photo-chop! :wow

BUT, i think it LOOKS TOTALLY AWESOME like it is with the Chrome grill.
Just getting rid of all the Crap molding they put on,
really made the truck look tons better!
Kinda sexy! :-P

LOL :wow

SSmike1
10-29-2004, 06:24 AM
also,
you gots-ta put something in those fog lamp holes,
either....

Brake Ducting!!!!!!! for road racing!!!!!!!

or some lights!

:stare