PDA

View Full Version : realoldspower.com ?

PB86MCSS
10-27-2004, 01:00 AM
Tonight I went to BW3's off HWY 100 and parked right by a very clean appearing silver Cutlass(mid 80's) that had a www.realoldspower.com decal on the back window that was quite large. Car looked stock but had a W-31 decal on the decklid, even though it was dark outside it looked pretty nice. Anyone know who it is?

Burgandy85SS
10-27-2004, 06:44 PM
Ive also seen that car before recently and a few years ago. If I am right this is the same car that I saw for sale a year or two ago at the Amaco station on Grange and Forest Home. It was all stock no stickers Chrome Mirror(s) and 1 missing center cap but real clean.

Rocket Power
10-27-2004, 07:45 PM
That was probably Joe, yeah that car is clean. I know him from ROP. He and his brother were part of our Caravan to Norwalk OH last year for the Olds race. I got a set of headers from him.

PB86MCSS
10-27-2004, 11:29 PM
Ahh...I remember that silver Cutlass off Grange and Forest Home, that was a winter ago or two....very clean, I noticed it was undercoated pretty thick, not sure if there was some rust por-15ed or what, but she appeared in very nice shape, kind of bare bones option wise. What *real* Olds motor is in it? :D. Stock or something fun? ;)

Seeing a clean Cutlass makes me want to get one even more. :rockwoot:

T-Bag
10-28-2004, 06:33 PM
I used to work with him actually. Doesn't he have a really old yellow cutlass too?

Rocket Power
10-28-2004, 09:33 PM
That I don't know. He did mention that some headers I got from him came off a 69 Cutlass I think.