PDA

View Full Version : Fox Body parts for sale- parting car out- most are like new

fsthrse
10-26-2004, 01:29 PM
AFM PMS with 3 bar map, newer version -- $500

FMS 3:73 gears with only 5k miles -- $100
HPM Megabite senior lower control arms -- $125

Also, a 92 black coupe in great shape, painted firewall, 12 point Moly cage, all factory interior, custom battery box, disconnect switch, welded torque boxes, window net if needed, ect.....$3300 as a roller have to see to believe.

call 414-241-0000 if interested, Jay

scubastang
10-28-2004, 11:15 PM
i would be interested in the coupe if not for the cage :(

also can you tell me more about the fuel system - I am interested. What exact parts, shape?, how many miles on them etc. I need a fuel system

fsthrse
10-29-2004, 10:44 AM
Fuel system sold. Sorry. I'm updating the list now.

Fastlxtasy
11-16-2004, 03:50 AM
AFM PMS with 3 bar map, newer version -- $500

FMS 3:73 gears with only 5k miles -- $100
HPM Megabite senior lower control arms -- $125

Also, a 92 black coupe in great shape, painted firewall, 12 point Moly cage, all factory interior, custom battery box, disconnect switch, welded torque boxes, window net if needed, ect.....$3300 as a roller have to see to believe.

call 414-241-0000 if interested, Jay

Jay,

This is Jason over in Janesville...... You by chance have this roller still available for sale?? Could you give me some details on whats all there or comes with it...Does it still have the Tubular K in it??

Thanks!!!

DirtyMax
11-16-2004, 11:03 AM
Hey Jason. This is Jeremy (Chad from Milwaukee's buddy). I know for a fact that Jay sold the k member to Chad... it's all painted up and installed in his silver notch already. I also heard through the grapevine that the car has a new home too, as another friend inquired about it, but maybe Jay will post up and confirm that. Or give him a ring....that's his cell # up above.

Fastlxtasy
11-16-2004, 02:14 PM
Hey Jason. This is Jeremy (Chad from Milwaukee's buddy). I know for a fact that Jay sold the k member to Chad... it's all painted up and installed in his silver notch already. I also heard through the grapevine that the car has a new home too, as another friend inquired about it, but maybe Jay will post up and confirm that. Or give him a ring....that's his cell # up above.

Whats up Jeremy....I kinda figured I was a little late. He seems to move his parts pretty fast!! :wooo Chad get his bay painted yet??

DirtyMax
11-17-2004, 07:00 AM
Yes. Last weekend he painted it. I haven't been over there to see it but he said he's happy with it for his first attempt with a spray gun.