PDA

View Full Version : Gumball cannon ball fans

Jake B. (Killer Quad)
10-24-2004, 01:31 AM
so who here is all into this stuff!!
myself I love drag racing and its what i do all summer long! but i like to let loose some time.

an frankly 110 mph on the strip is well boring! I drive faster geeting to the race that i do racing!

seconldly most of of want to do the gumball rally but dont have the cash.

so lets say a midwest fun rally not a race of course. racing on public roads is not legal. justa club gathering and find some hook ups in local cities to party and drive to an from. Like madison to St. louis to indy to chicago! its a simple run. who here in the mid west would be up for that???!!!!??? hell why not were all gear heads and some body has hook ups in all these groups to pull good party halls for each night make it a friday thru sunday run! think about it a ton of midwest sports cars tooling down the high way at the "speed limit" (lol ya right) and the big ol bashes each night!

Oh ya this even would insist that we are a car club event not promoting speeding in any way! :shades its just a fun gathering.

so who'd be in on this or do i have to save up 20 g for the gumball?!?!?!

Al
10-24-2004, 02:44 AM
How about a "cheeseball" race from Madison to Green Bay?

I was just thinking about how bad I wanted to fly up I43 from downtown to HWY 60 as it was empty except for 5 cars over 20 miles.

Bad-TSi
10-24-2004, 03:50 AM
Remember that one they had last year hosted by rock102.1. It started at Sharkys in Waukesha.

SMS 1
10-24-2004, 03:54 AM
Heh, that would be kinda cool except remember where you are. This is BCM, Nobody would ever commit to it :rolleyes:

Bad-TSi
10-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Heh, that would be kinda cool except remember where you are. This is BCM, Nobody would ever commit to it :rolleyes:
:rolf

Good one!