10-20-2004, 05:55 PM
take the test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5930412964040605221

Cleveland Dave
10-20-2004, 05:56 PM
this is what i got...

The Non-Racer
You scored -3%

One of two things happened if you received this rating. Either you know absolutely nothing about tuner culture and chose "no idea" often. In this case, i guess i could say congratulations, but really you wasted your time taking this test...actually this test is a waste of time for everyone. The second option is a little rarer. You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

Scales
10-20-2004, 06:07 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -13%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

Anakonda69
10-20-2004, 06:10 PM
i have a truck and i got 19% so i got the gran turismorator....lol

Pig Pen
10-20-2004, 06:24 PM
Respectable Tuner here...

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

http://is1.okcupid.com/mt_pics/715/7156595762825618703/5930412964040605221-1.jpg

Cjburn
10-20-2004, 06:24 PM
Racer X
You scored -31%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

Yea, now I'm validated...I'm the big winner...
What a bunch of stupid questions a big :sgay who thought this thing up.

Cryptic
10-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -16%

answering honeslty

Crazy Z28
10-20-2004, 08:26 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -26%

Respectable Tuner here...

Al
10-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Racer X
You scored -26%

Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

Max 93
10-20-2004, 09:24 PM
30% for me......Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an ass while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

Rocket Power
10-20-2004, 09:46 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -17%

Maybe I would have done better if I hadn't chosen the 84 caprice with the big plasma. :goof

deciuss
10-20-2004, 09:47 PM
-8 blah

A B4C Z
10-21-2004, 12:21 AM
Racer X
You scored -28%

theavenger333
10-21-2004, 01:18 AM

whitehatch
10-21-2004, 02:36 AM
Racer X
You scored -29%

Knyghtmare
10-21-2004, 03:42 AM
Racer-X guys... You do realise that your not supposed to take more than a half hour to take the test and looking up the answers isnt fair.

Max 93
10-21-2004, 07:56 AM
Racer-X guys... You do realise that your not supposed to take more than a half hour to take the test and looking up the answers isnt fair.
don't be mad that we are smarter than you :goof

Want_Notch
10-21-2004, 08:16 AM
-27%

Knyghtmare
10-21-2004, 06:12 PM
don't be mad that we are smarter than you :goof

:goof :asshole :rolf

TransAm12sec
10-21-2004, 06:46 PM
I'm too young :wtf

Max 93
10-21-2004, 07:31 PM
:goof :asshole :rolf
:D :D :D

y2kws6
10-21-2004, 09:06 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -13%

Dan

SlowStee
10-22-2004, 12:18 AM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -17%

DocDave
10-22-2004, 08:43 AM
-23%

How come when they asked what kind of car would you choose, 'A good old fashion big block powered muscle car' was not one of the options? :confused

Bad-TSi
10-22-2004, 09:05 AM
Racer X beeeetch!

VroomPshhTsi
10-22-2004, 11:21 AM
Racer X
You scored -25%

The whole "i had a dsm" thing probably helped me out, there weren't enough questions about v8's for most people on this board to score higher......

GTSLOW
10-22-2004, 12:13 PM
Gran Turismorator
You scored -17%

You can still tell dumb ricers made that test! :sgay

SlowStee
10-22-2004, 12:17 PM
the test itself seemed ricerish

TurboAWD2.0
10-22-2004, 06:39 PM
21% oh damn... **turns on ps2**

nismodave
10-23-2004, 03:34 AM
Racer X
You scored -26%

Stangman98
10-30-2004, 10:34 AM
-22% :3gears: