PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4x4 with Plow

GinoRin
10-18-2004, 10:42 PM
Hey everyone,
My dad is selling his 1996 Tahoe LT 4x4 with a snow-way 7'6" Lexan snowplow. This is a really nice clean truck (no rust)and my dad has had it for 6 years and bought it used with 26k on it (I think). It now has 136k, but hardly looks like it. The truck is green and tan 2-tone with tan leather, and pretty much all power options and CD player. It has the chrome 16" Denali/escalade wheels on it, as well as a paint matched front bug shield and rear spoiler. It also has a Lund moonvisor and color matched fender flares. Really a sharp truck! This truck had a 100k mile bumper to bumper GM warranty so it was always maintained by the dealer, and any little quirk was always fixed. The truck itself is all stock except for a K&N in the stock airbox and all Mobil 1 synthetic fluids since we've had it. Always 3000 mile oil changes. The truck needs nothing but a new home. My dad takes VERY good care of his vehicles! Also the truck has 4-way strobes mounted in the existing marker and taillights for snowplow use. We only used this truck for residential use snowplowing (our driveway and about 5 others) as well as my dad's daily driver for the past 6 years. Everything works, no disappointments, professionally detailed and ready to go. First $8850 takes it with the snowplow, strobe package and all extras. Not interested in parting it out. Call me on my cell at 414-732-4824 if you want to come check it out.