PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon hit by missle?

GTSLOW
10-14-2004, 02:17 PM
http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

Watch the whole thing, its got some really good points that really make ya think :D

And please don't turn this into a flame thread you b@st@rds......:fire :D

Go Speed
10-14-2004, 02:46 PM
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

SSDP.... the reasons apply

Teufelhunden
10-14-2004, 02:46 PM
:bsflag It's all lies. Welcome to yesterday. :)

BAD LS1
10-14-2004, 02:51 PM
This does make some intresting points, There is no way a large commercial jet like a 757 which as 4 row in the middle seating, two on the right, 3 on the left (configurations vary) ,hit the building thats for damn sure!

I could buy a smaller plane diving at an angle towards the building, but the inital damage to the building wasnt great enough for it to be the 757 they speak of...

Plus im sure some one would have noticed a 757 which is a HUGE air craft flying low enough that would have blocked out the sun hahahahha.

It was a missile or smaller plane, end of story.

Teufelhunden
10-14-2004, 03:30 PM
This does make some intresting points, There is no way a large commercial jet like a 757 which as 4 row in the middle seating, two on the right, 3 on the left (configurations vary) ,hit the building thats for damn sure!

I could buy a smaller plane diving at an angle towards the building, but the inital damage to the building wasnt great enough for it to be the 757 they speak of...

Plus im sure some one would have noticed a 757 which is a HUGE air craft flying low enough that would have blocked out the sun hahahahha.

It was a missile or smaller plane, end of story.

Nooo....not you too?!?! omg :)

Pig Pen
10-14-2004, 03:36 PM
"Wanna go for a ride?" I can hear the Art Bell theme song playing...

BAD LS1
10-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Nooo....not you too?!?! omg :)

HAHAHAH no thats all i wanted to add, i dont have much more to say on the topic... I liked following commercial jets as a kid.

GTSLOW
10-14-2004, 04:16 PM
hmm I think moparscott works for the feds, and is trying to cover it up!!!

also snopes.com = a bs communist somewhere that works for alqueda!!!

PonyKiller87
10-14-2004, 04:26 PM
The part where they show the clip of the "plane" right before impact vs. a 757, The blurry one looks alot like the profile of the A10 warthog, but even with that you would hear it coming and there would be some left over wings laying somewhere.

Reguardless what what is, was, or could be I think alot of people should think about the fact that sometimes your better off not knowing. The government has a lot of secrets and most of them are for good reason. Some may think its stupid but I think sometimes you just have to have faith that they are doing what is best for the country.

Kinda reminds me of when I was a kid, helping my dad build something and I would keep askin him "why you doing that" didnt make much sense to me while helping, but when it was all done it worked out and made perfect sense.

Knyghtmare
10-14-2004, 05:02 PM
Then where is Flight 77 and its Crew and Passangers? What really happend to them?

I actually did a report on this a few years back. I wonder if I still have any of the images.

MitchMeister-
10-14-2004, 05:04 PM
I saw that a while ago and it really makes you think. I mean, serisously what kinda lawn does the pentegon have because there not a single scratch on the damn thing, and if a 757 blew up with its zillion gallons of jet fuel u can be sure that the lawn would be frickin toast.
And to be honest i dont think a warthog could do that kinda damage to the pentegon.. top speed is >500.. even tho they are basically the toughest plane we have today, and i want to buy one right now.
I just like reading the fact that all the intstructors said how crappy the pilot was and how he couldnt fly a single engined cesna but he did a military preciese 180 downward loop into the pentegon 5 feet above the ground.

Knyghtmare
10-14-2004, 05:21 PM
I found some of the images I had used.

fireguyrick
10-14-2004, 05:22 PM
My best friend works as a Pilot for Skyways (midwest express) flying jets. He has another friend (also a pilot for Skyways) that is really into pony cars, so I will point them both to this forum and thread and they can discuss what is and isn't possible with all things considered. For what it is worth, my friend pretty much explained to me that it was 100% possible that it was a 757, and he made alot of very good points. Personally I will take what he says before I listen to any conspiracy theories from people that have no clue about planes and flying, beyond Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. I also will take his word over the governments.

Rick

GTSLOW
10-14-2004, 07:05 PM
I found some of the images I had used.

Those don't prove anything!! :newbie :rice :whip :bsflag :tomato

TransAm12sec
10-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Reguardless what what is, was, or could be I think alot of people should think about the fact that sometimes your better off not knowing. The government has a lot of secrets and most of them are for good reason. Some may think its stupid but I think sometimes you just have to have faith that they are doing what is best for the country.

Kinda reminds me of when I was a kid, helping my dad build something and I would keep askin him "why you doing that" didnt make much sense to me while helping, but when it was all done it worked out and made perfect sense.

Watergate changed most of that thinking.

PB86MCSS
10-14-2004, 09:52 PM
I can't believe anyone would think a missle hit the pentagon....so can you explain where the planes went and try to tell the familes of the killed passengers this theory and see what they say. :tomato :mad: :rolleyes: :)

That has been around for awhile, someone who is a conspiracy theorist using certain shots to make his/her point. I believe its good to question things, but also question where the source is coming from or what angle they want to spin on it. The internet is dangerous and even more so what some people are willing to believe.

No flames intended, just a small rant :yawn: .

Prince Valiant
10-14-2004, 09:59 PM
[url]Watch the whole thing, its got some really good points that really make ya think down an illogical path. Corrected :)

One of the things that conspiracy theorist ALWAYS fall short on is WHY would they do that? They'll come up with a reason...but it is poor at best, and the reason can ALWAYS be accomplished far more easily and surely than the convoluted way proposed in their theories. And of course, Tyler asked the most important and obvious question.

No, one of the things I remebered most distinctly on 9/11 was when the pentegon was hit and the interview of an eyewitness talking about the tail of a large plane careening into the pentagon. He stated at the time he thought it was a 747.

DocDave
10-16-2004, 08:22 AM
Find something better to worry about. Either way alot of people died that day at the Petagon because of some group's simple hate for the freedom of the United States of America!

(By the way any plane traveling at full speed would look like a missle that close to the ground!)