Al
10-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Click da man

SMS 1
10-07-2004, 11:16 PM
http://aurigenmedia.com/ava/BCMrsig.jpg

Pig Pen
10-07-2004, 11:25 PM
I was going to vote for Kerry...Then I remembered I wasn't a communist god hating a$$ clown.

SMS 1
10-07-2004, 11:45 PM
I was going to vote for Kerry...Then I remembered I wasn't a communist god hating a$$ clown.
Or french.

Rocket Power
10-07-2004, 11:50 PM
LMFAO :rolf

JRink
10-08-2004, 11:07 AM
http://aurigenmedia.com/ava/BCMrsig.jpg
Damn, that is a sweet pic. I hate people with photoshop skills because I don't have any myself. :mad:

JC70SS
10-08-2004, 01:26 PM
or a welfare recipient

HITMAN
10-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Or a Kerry Kool-Aid drinking union homo.

SMS 1
10-08-2004, 06:53 PM
Damn, that is a sweet pic. I hate people with photoshop skills because I don't have any myself. :mad:
Thanks, I just fake any skills it looks like I have though :goof

MY4RCDGSX
10-09-2004, 02:21 AM
JAKE GILL

I was going to vote bush, then i remembered that I dont slander people, tell crazy lies, go into pointless wars, destroy the economy, and have a speech problem.

Bad-TSi
10-09-2004, 03:00 AM
JAKE GILL

I was going to vote bush, then i remembered that I dont slander people, tell crazy lies, go into pointless wars, destroy the economy, and have a speech problem.

LOL werd! And once again this board prooves to be extremely biased.

SMS 1
10-09-2004, 03:37 AM
JAKE GILL

Just a lack of any remote logic is all. No big deal. Go back to your hole now.

Prince Valiant
10-09-2004, 07:20 AM
LOL werd! And once again, I prove to be a butt-hurt little b*t*h! Want to pet my p*ssy now?
Corrected for accurracy. Now tuck in your string and stop being a little b1tch, as your whining is getting old. :rolleyes: Anytime anyone disagree's with you it is because "they" are "biased". :rolleyes:

plus, if 4cdsumthin wanted to debate actual facts, I welcome him to try. Bet he doesn't...that's where bush-haters fall flat :rolleyes:

JC70SS
10-09-2004, 09:48 AM
"bush can't talk" so you to import boys think you could speak better in front of a large crowd or a nation?? Give it a try! That opinion makes you look just as STUPID! So tell us why you like Kerry? Do you expect more money and handouts from the gov't? Or wait....I bet you guys want weed legalized. That must be it. Liberals for the plants.

W 04
W 04
W 04

MitchMeister-
10-09-2004, 02:19 PM
plain and simple. . i dont like republicans. Everytime i ask one of my republican friends why he's republican.. i get some stupid ass bs about gun control and how our military will go to **** if we vote democrat.

Hell, i'd vote for bush if he had some clue as to what he's gonna do in iraq.. wtf he's gonna do with the economy.. and i dont wanna here that bullshit about how clinton ****ed up our economy and how he was just riding the good **** from the previous bush... if u wanna go from that angle then actual regan got our economy better and bush just went with it. I just dont like the face that anytime a republican goes into office we go to war..

fireguyrick
10-09-2004, 06:12 PM
Mitch Meister, let me insert something I wrote on another forum regarding Mr. Kerry's ideas in Iraq ....

Let me start with how will Kerry keep us in Iraq to finish the job, involving the UN, cut down on the troops there, save money in Iraq, AND save lives in Iraq. All things he SAID he could and would do.

He seems to believe that if he was President the other contires in the UN would stand beside him and send troops. Why would they? Why would a country that opposed the invasion of Iraq, and STILL opposes the military occupation of Iraq change their mind just because John Kerry asked? They wouldn't. And were we to get a few countries to join do you think that the insurgents would stop? Chances are you would have more kidnappings and exectutions, resulting in the withdrawal of these new countries do to the public out cry there (think Spain and the Philapines). So we are back to "going it alone." But that is still ok, we are going to save money. How? What can we do, about the only way I can see cutting money costs down is by cutting defense contracts or cutting down on the rebuilding costs. Well, if we want to build up Iraq we really cannot cut the costs there, so that leaves defense contracts. The democrats, and John Kerry, REALLY love to cut defense spending. I will give you an example. Back in 1998 when I first started my tour with the Marine Corp there was an accident in AZ (Yuma Area I believe) where a Osprey went down and killed 22 Marines. There was a HUGE uproar over this event, and people were calling for the cancelling of the Osprey program. Clinton did not cancel it, but the placing of teh Osprey into Military Service was DRASTICALLY bumped back. What no one seems to read or apparently care about is that we Marines were riding around in Vietnam era equipment ( Sea Knights that had not been produced since the 70's and were being canabalized for parts, and Hueys also not really made since the late 70's) These were more of a death trap than the Osprey, and I cannot tell you how many times I was genuinely afraid of flying in a Sea Knight. President Bush has increased Military spending and is allowing the military to create and buy more advanced weaponry. But HEY we want to cut costs, so lets give our troops less equipment ok? So know we are fighting with inferior equipment, but hey that will only cost a few lives right? Oh yeah, and than we are going to maintain stability with fewere troops there. So now we have inferior equipment and fewre troops to conduct missions and rapid response forces. This sounds VERY familiar. Where have I seen this happen...Oh yeah Operation Restore Hope in Somalia. While the Marines were there in force (large numbers) things went realitively smoothly. They started out there under Bush Sr., but what happens when Clinton gets in along with the democratic party? Well, the public did not like to see so many Marines deployed over seas, so Clinton decides this job can be done by the UN and a few select US military Units. Fast forward a few months, and what happens? We all probally know the details of Blackhawk Down so I will not get into it. But it does show just what the UN is good for, slowing things down and causing troop fatalites, and it also shows what happens when you decrease your military presence in a unstable area and it is publicized. I guarentee if we remove troops and decrease defense funding we will see a increase in combat fatalaties in Iraq. So how can Mr. Kerry accomplish all these things he has set out to do?

Rick

Oh yeah, I personnally HAVE esperienced the change from Democrat to Republican while in the Military, have you served Mitch? If so under which president. I like to read what non military veterans tend to say about how democrats do not cut military spending, but I am giving you the benifit of the doubt first.

NoJoke83
10-09-2004, 08:02 PM
work in a hospital, and actually see the insane process that the medical world is in, then see how you feel about Bush (even though Cheney runs everything) Bush has no real world plan for just about any homeland operation that you can name.......the ONLY thing that Bush supporters keep talking about is the war.....a war on OIL I might add.......try to tell me that this war has anything to do with 9-11 for one minute and you are definitely wrong.....look up the facts and try as hard as possiblle to stop being a wanna be muscle flexin good ol' boy that just votes republican every time because they dont have the IQ or patients to look up the FACTS.

NoJoke83
10-09-2004, 08:19 PM
"bush can't talk" so you to import boys think you could speak better in front of a large crowd or a nation?? Give it a try! That opinion makes you look just as STUPID! So tell us why you like Kerry? Do you expect more money and handouts from the gov't? Or wait....I bet you guys want weed legalized. That must be it. Liberals for the plants.

W 04
W 04
W 04

good point bud.....i dont know why we would want a PRESIDENT that could actually speek....that comment makes you look really deep in intellect.....and no i dont take handouts from the govt., i dont smoke weed.....i just work for a living, i havnt struck it rich yet so i probably wouldnt be seeing any help from bush just yet, and i dont have a problem defending myself so im not really worried about having my testoserone enhancing gun at my side all the time.....i really am not the biggest kerry advocate but i would like to say that he could not do any worse than the worst president we have had in decades (bush)

fireguyrick
10-09-2004, 08:28 PM
No Joke83 you discuss working in a Hospital....hmm, my wife works at Froedert as a RN, I formerly worked at St. Lukes Medical Center. The problem with the medical system is with the democrates. Title 19 has single handedly RUINED the medical system. Try running on a Bus once in a while, when you get called 911 to a toothache and you HAVE to take the person to the hospital you know what the problem is. When Medicaide denies over 80% of the claims because the patient could have gone by other means, you know what the problem is. It is a few people screwing things up for EVERYONE, and historically the democrates have supported Title 19 and welfare.....

Rick

Please, lets bring this politically into the medical field I dare you.

Rocket Power
10-09-2004, 08:58 PM
And don't forget the trial lawyers **cough cough EDWARDS** suing everybody which raisies insurance rates on Doctors ,businesses,etc. which get passed on to everybody else.

Ka24et
10-10-2004, 02:26 AM

Man that comment sure puts a good word in for the republican party. Oh wait it makes you guys sound like a bunch of immature jackasses who have no clue what they are talking about. If you believe this statement do us all a favor and don't vote because you have no clue what you are talking about. Now, since that little issue has been addressed to other things: JC00SS "bush can't talk" No he cannot. He is not the smartest man to serve in the White House, and being the spokesperson for the U.S.A. to the rest of the world, I would like for him to be able to articulate his words in the proper way. Having someone mess up some fairly simple words, and come back with little quick one liners that he finds funny is not my idea of an intellectual person. Now i don't know about you, but if I were a member of the UN, and I had some Vietnam (daddy got me out) cop out boy, with no idea of how to run a country (but he did know that when 9/11 hit, he need to get the rest of the Bin Laden family out of the country, and he sure knows his oil) come up to me and tell me, I have extinguished every other option (which in reality was zero) and we must go to war, I don't think i would side with him either. I may be an import guy, but you must understand that the way you speak or misspeak is a huge first impression on yourself to the rest of the world. OH and no i don't want weed legalized, and I don't think Kerry does either. But nice stereotype. Fireguyrick: there is not much I can say about the Osprey, I think you know a little more than me on that one, but I will look into it. BUT, are you telling me that buy cutting back on defense spending we will be in a war with inferior weaponry???? Are you saying that a highly trained military can't fight with its modern weapons against a gorilla unit which in reality has the truly inferior weaponry. OH, you do know by the way, that they are armed and trained by are US military right??? we gave them arms and taught them all we know (the republicans did that one whoops!). And just for the record the death count in Iraq has gone above 1000 troops, I would say Bush JR. isn't doing the best job with that war over there. Time to give Kerry a shot.

Analysis: Support for Kerry's stance on Iraq
One of the most memorable moments in the debate came after the president defended the use of preemptive war in Iraq by saying "the enemy attacked us." Kerry pounced on that statement in his rebuttal.

"Saddam Hussein didn't attack us. Osama bin Laden attacked us. Al-Qaida attacked us," he said. "That's the enemy that attacked us. That's the enemy that was allowed to walk out of those mountains. That's the enemy that is now in 60 countries, with stronger recruits."

Bush then was given a 30-second response time, in which he said, "of course I know Osama bin Laden attacked us. I know that."

This is the man that you are saying is getting your vote...

All I have to say is, Im voting Kerry.

Jake

Oh one last thing. Fox news network is controlled by the republican party and is providing the worst fair and balanced news i have ever seen. (I will not accept any comments on this statement, unless you have watch OUTFOXED and still disagree with me.)

Al
10-10-2004, 02:43 AM
I am in favor of Bush because he supports more of what I value. I vote not to represent myself alone, but for what I think the nation needs.

They are both at extremes, but Kerry went alittle too far. The health care program wont make the paperwork any faster or easier. Also, who will provide the needed survices? But the drug price limits would be good. When dealing with the chapter 220, my dad, a dentist, was somtimes given no option but to treat their patients at pre-set prices to come out at the end in a net loss.

As for Bush, the VP has his hands in some serious oil. I can't agree with that.

Issues like gun control are second rank in importance. I have been unarmed and I can go on this way.

The Iraq attacking us statement seems like a mistake. It is obvious that Sadam was not directly related.
I don't stutter in front of large crowds. Public speaking is easy.

If Kerry becomes president, I will be pissed, but I know I will live. I just hope he takes it easy on the gas prices.

VroomPshhTsi
10-10-2004, 10:37 AM
I wasn't huge into the political scene until my manager at work started preaching to me why everyone should vote for Bush. So I actually started researching and after all is said and done, I'm definitely voting for Kerry. Yeah, he's not perfect, but after watching the debates I'm proud to be voting for Kerry. We all have our reasons why we're voting for Bush or Kerry, so just say what they are without trying to tear others a new @$$hole.... show some respect please, we all have our opinions....

Teufelhunden
10-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Mitch Meister, let me insert something I wrote on another forum regarding Mr. Kerry's ideas in Iraq ....

Let me start with how will Kerry keep us in Iraq to finish the job, involving the UN, cut down on the troops there, save money in Iraq, AND save lives in Iraq. All things he SAID he could and would do.

He seems to believe that if he was President the other contires in the UN would stand beside him and send troops. Why would they? Why would a country that opposed the invasion of Iraq, and STILL opposes the military occupation of Iraq change their mind just because John Kerry asked? They wouldn't. And were we to get a few countries to join do you think that the insurgents would stop? Chances are you would have more kidnappings and exectutions, resulting in the withdrawal of these new countries do to the public out cry there (think Spain and the Philapines). So we are back to "going it alone." But that is still ok, we are going to save money. How? What can we do, about the only way I can see cutting money costs down is by cutting defense contracts or cutting down on the rebuilding costs. Well, if we want to build up Iraq we really cannot cut the costs there, so that leaves defense contracts. The democrats, and John Kerry, REALLY love to cut defense spending. I will give you an example. Back in 1998 when I first started my tour with the Marine Corp there was an accident in AZ (Yuma Area I believe) where a Osprey went down and killed 22 Marines. There was a HUGE uproar over this event, and people were calling for the cancelling of the Osprey program. Clinton did not cancel it, but the placing of teh Osprey into Military Service was DRASTICALLY bumped back. What no one seems to read or apparently care about is that we Marines were riding around in Vietnam era equipment ( Sea Knights that had not been produced since the 70's and were being canabalized for parts, and Hueys also not really made since the late 70's) These were more of a death trap than the Osprey, and I cannot tell you how many times I was genuinely afraid of flying in a Sea Knight. President Bush has increased Military spending and is allowing the military to create and buy more advanced weaponry. But HEY we want to cut costs, so lets give our troops less equipment ok? So know we are fighting with inferior equipment, but hey that will only cost a few lives right? Oh yeah, and than we are going to maintain stability with fewere troops there. So now we have inferior equipment and fewre troops to conduct missions and rapid response forces. This sounds VERY familiar. Where have I seen this happen...Oh yeah Operation Restore Hope in Somalia. While the Marines were there in force (large numbers) things went realitively smoothly. They started out there under Bush Sr., but what happens when Clinton gets in along with the democratic party? Well, the public did not like to see so many Marines deployed over seas, so Clinton decides this job can be done by the UN and a few select US military Units. Fast forward a few months, and what happens? We all probally know the details of Blackhawk Down so I will not get into it. But it does show just what the UN is good for, slowing things down and causing troop fatalites, and it also shows what happens when you decrease your military presence in a unstable area and it is publicized. I guarentee if we remove troops and decrease defense funding we will see a increase in combat fatalaties in Iraq. So how can Mr. Kerry accomplish all these things he has set out to do?

Rick

Oh yeah, I personnally HAVE esperienced the change from Democrat to Republican while in the Military, have you served Mitch? If so under which president. I like to read what non military veterans tend to say about how democrats do not cut military spending, but I am giving you the benifit of the doubt first.

I was in the Marines from 88-93...4 years with Bush Sr and one with Clinton. One of the main reasons I didn't re-enlist is Clinton. It was a night and day switch when Clinton took office.

The whole Osprey story is much bigger than the Yuma incident. They were dropping from the sky at NAS Pax River way before '98.

JC70SS
10-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey KA24et,
What university did/are/are you going to go to? I believe George W Bush went to Yale and had a better GPA than Kerry?? Hmmm? He isn't the smartest guy, I agree Einstein was smarter, but are you saying you can be "dumb" and not only attend, but also graduate from Yale?? :asshole

Prince Valiant
10-10-2004, 03:14 PM
work in a hospital, and actually see the insane process that the medical world is in, then see how you feel about Bush (even though Cheney runs everything) Bush has no real world plan for just about any homeland operation that you can name.......the ONLY thing that Bush supporters keep talking about is the war.....a war on OIL I might add.......try to tell me that this war has anything to do with 9-11 for one minute and you are definitely wrong.....look up the facts and try as hard as possiblle to stop being a wanna be muscle flexin good ol' boy that just votes republican every time because they dont have the IQ or patients to look up the FACTS.
Jee...I'm a healthcare professional. I see the "insane process" that the medical "world" is in. I, on occassion assist our suergeons in surgery, and see my own patients in an outpatient rehabilitation clinic. So lets look at this shall we?

Why is healthcare cost skyrocketing? As much as i'd love to point out the role of frivilous malpractice suits (probably 90% are just that too...just lawyers leaching on the system) and the high settlements to pay them off, and the fact that most surgeons pay b/w 125-300 thousand dollars a year to carry malpractice insurance, it's not just that. Of course, we know john edwards would NEVER go for tort reform...he has 15 milliion reasons to object.

No, the largest single reason that it is so high is what? Yeah, medicare. As the number of elderly go up every year, so of course do the number of elderly we treat.

That wouldn't be a bad thing, one would think...but it is. Why? Because medicare pays virtually nothing for the services. Examples: Medicare pays about 8-17 dollars for a 15 minute charge of therapy...and then will only pay for one unit, even though we may treat this patient for an hour or more. So guess what happens? We lose money and have to make it up on the paying customers with comercial insurance...so we charge about 75 dollars per 15 minutes. Nothing unscrupulous...just bussiness. We have to cover our cost, and medicare patients, who we are REQUIRED to treat, and not allowed to charge the differences in cost to, just can't cut it. So who pays? YOU. This is why cost will continue to rise as baby boomers near the age that they can claim medicare.

The other alternative to the medicare/poor reimbursement issue would be to take the "canadian" approach. Of course, this wouldn't be good care at all, why? Despite being THE MOST EXPENSIVE socialized healthcare in the world, it has the longest average wait times to have procedures performed. If you see your doctor, and he/she feels you need a specialist it takes anywhere from 3-9 months to see that person on average. Why so long? Canada limits the access to healthcare to keep cost down...unlike medicare which will just decide to pay less. Either way you slice it though, socialized healthcare doesn't work.

Further proof? Go to a Vetrans Hospital and see how things are run. More government provided healthcare. Ironically, it was BUSH who has worked to improve the healthcare for vetrans from really shitty to just shitty...not a democrat. Understand that VA's have been really shitty for a long long time.

I don'ty profess that our system is perfect by any means...but anyone who suggest's that kerry's socialized medicine plan would be a solution "dont have the IQ or patients(sic) to look up the FACTS." I would prefer bushes approach of shoring up medicare and working with the private sector and creating the tax free medical savings accounts (this is actually a HUGE step in the right direction to helping control medical cost) he proposes (this "no real world plan" you grunt about) than to socialize 1/5th of the nations economy.

Prince Valiant
10-10-2004, 03:40 PM
BUT, are you telling me that buy cutting back on defense spending we will be in a war with inferior weaponry???? Are you saying that a highly trained military can't fight with its modern weapons against a gorilla unit which in reality has the truly inferior weaponry. OH, you do know by the way, that they are armed and trained by are US military right??? we gave them arms and taught them all we know (the republicans did that one whoops!). And just for the record the death count in Iraq has gone above 1000 troops, I would say Bush JR. isn't doing the best job with that war over there. Time to give Kerry a shot. Jeez, it's a good thing the pansy like you weren't around during WWI (320,000 US soldiers died/wounded) or WWII (1,078,000 soldiers died/wounded).

Your statement further implies that we are somehow losing....which couldn't be further from the truth. The number of dead insurgents FAR FAR FAR outweigh the number of US soldiers who've given their lives...

Furthermore, I love how you try to peg Saddam on us...or even Usama. So what you are suggesting is that the US is responsible for this? Care to walk that slippery slope?

Who was the first to extent diplomatic ties to Saddam? Carter...he felt that saddam was exactly what was needed to keep the Mullah's of Iran from extending domination across the middle east. Now, why were the mullahs in power? Because a democrat failed to support an ally in the Shah of Iran and let him fall from power in the islamic revolution.

Hey, do you really want to keep living in the past and playing a game of "Who can we blame the worlds problems on" I'll play.

Furthermore, you demonstrate you're hopelessness in touting propoganda films from moore and greenwald as some sort of factual historical documents. Of course, objectivity is lost on either individual and each have been clearly refuted...most thouroughly f9/11...every point-link-"fact" puported by moore has been thoroughly discredited. Of course, that matters little to you, you'll continure to believe exactly what they want you to believe.

Prince Valiant
10-10-2004, 03:47 PM
good point bud.....i dont know why we would want a PRESIDENT that could actually speek....that comment makes you look really deep in intellect..... Quoted for IRONY

Maybe if you had a testosterone enhancing gun at your side, you'd get it. :rolf

HITMAN
10-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Good points, Valiant. Hard to refute the truth, but I'm sure that those on the anointed left will try... :durr

I will further echo Valiant on this point...
Jeez, it's a good thing the pansy like you weren't around during WWI (320,000 US soldiers died/wounded) or WWII (1,078,000 soldiers died/wounded).

Given the present loss rate in Afghanistan and Iraq, it will take approximately 58 years to equal our losses in Vietnam. I am in no way trivializing our brave soldier's sacrifices, I'm just trying to illustrate the differences between this clean-up effort and the "quagmire" of Vietnam. Reality blows, but sometimes you have to face the cold, hard truth. Freedom isn't free.

fireguyrick
10-10-2004, 06:41 PM
I will admit MoparScott that I was not aware of previous Ospreys going down, however, I think you can agree that something needed to be done to remove the helo's we were riding in. Specifically the Sea Knight IMHO. By the way Semper Fi.

Ka24et, I am not saying that we will lose, or that by removing defense spending we will somehow be fighting with rocks, sticks, and dirt. What I am saying is that there is equipment in development or currently being bought to service that would save lives. We could look at it this way. The M16A2 assault rifle serves it purpose. It works and we have plenty of them in service. So why should we replace them? We might as well just cancel the landwarrior project,which is developing a rifle unlike anyother seen on the battlefield. It incorporates computer technology to assist in IDing enemy from friendly units, it allows a soldier to accurately fire his weapon while the soldier remains 98% under cover. When a soldier has less exposure he stays safer right? Well, safety saves lives. But than again, just how much is one life worth to you? Personal income in 2002 per the US Census bureau was $8,992 BILLION dollars, or for those that need help $8,992,000,000,000 dollars. The average person made $27,170 dollars in 2002. So if we were to say...increase taxes a half of percent to help in defense spending, we would have an extra 446,100,000 to use to spend. The effect on the average person...you would be ~135 dollars less per year....granted this is a very general example, but by many peoples rational on taxes $0.36 a day is to much to spend to better our military.

Rick

Pig Pen
10-11-2004, 03:10 PM

Uhm...We're are you buying your gas from cause it must be cheap there...I've looked at the facts, I know what the homeland security board is doing cause I have access to thier information that common citizens do not get. You can say he hasn't done anything in this case, but whats your backing to this stances, cause you don't seem to have one either to back it up with.

Silver350
10-11-2004, 03:28 PM
We all have our reasons why we're voting for Bush or Kerry, so just say what they are without trying to tear others a new @$$hole.... show some respect please, we all have our opinions....

I think this is the best statement of this thread. People are going to vote on who they want to and having someone bash who they are voting for is just going to make them want to vote for that person more. No matter what you say that person is not going to change their minds.

NoJoke83
10-11-2004, 03:50 PM
Uhm...We're are you buying your gas from cause it must be cheap there...I've looked at the facts, I know what the homeland security board is doing cause I have access to thier information that common citizens do not get. You can say he hasn't done anything in this case, but whats your backing to this stances, cause you don't seem to have one either to back it up with.

for which of my statements would you like backing?

Pig Pen
10-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Anyone of them. Entertain me.

Al
10-11-2004, 04:44 PM
Forgot about the Canadian medicare price tag. As for the US plan, Kerry only said he has a "plan." But he never said how he was going to do it. The only thing he said so far that makes sence is putting a limit on drug prices.

Once again for doctors, supply and demand, then add lawsuits. It adds up to high prices. My dad mentioned that dentists are lucky because the types of lawsuits they face are sooooo much smaller. He told me that no one had ever succesfully sued him. As for the typical lawsuit, the worst is when you cut a nerve. The mouth is known to heal much faster than other parts of the body.

If Kerry wants to give the %20 of the US some insurance, he will have to increase the taxes more than anyone has ever done before.

Fox news shows what all of the other liberal stations don't show. As I recall, they were the ones to show "good" photos of Iraq. All of the other stations didn't show anything put those "poor" insurgents.

I never thought it was okay to be a Nazi or a Klan member, but I guess the liberals think that it is better to be than not to be.

HITMAN
10-11-2004, 10:15 PM
for which of my statements would you like backing? Please, most any will do.

BTW, are you in the health care profession? Because I know someone that is. That would be Dr. Jack Tertadian, whom most here might recognize by his "X-Wing" license plates attached to a wicked fast red 3K GT VR4. Ask him what he thinks of your boys Kerry and Edwards once. Ask him what he pays in malpractice insurance premiums and then ask him about all of the bullshit he has to put up with due to Medicare. I'm sure he'll tell you how absolutely thrilled he'd be with more governmental intrusion into health care...

Somebody here needs a clue, and that somebody might be you...

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/7789/cluepon.jpg

Prince Valiant
10-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Anyone of them. Entertain me.With cited references as well...and don't even try to entertain micheal moore as a credible source.

Pig Pen
10-11-2004, 11:12 PM
*Deep breathe* Micheal Moore isn't creditable!

Pig Pen
10-11-2004, 11:14 PM
Please, most any will do.

BTW, are you in the health care profession? Because I know someone that is. That would be Dr. Jack Tertadian, whom most here might recognize by his "X-Wing" license plates attached to a wicked fast red 3K GT VR4. Ask him what he thinks of your boys Kerry and Edwards once. Ask him what he pays in malpractice insurance premiums and then ask him about all of the bullshit he has to put up with due to Medicare. I'm sure he'll tell you how absolutely thrilled he'd be with more governmental intrusion into health care...

Somebody here needs a clue, and that somebody might be you...

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/7789/cluepon.jpg

Car and plate seem very familiar, does he work at Freodert?

SMS 1
10-11-2004, 11:24 PM
Wow. I don't have time to read all of these I'm sure uh-hem very intelligent words that team Kerry has spewed all over these pages but I will definately have some ass kicking to do all over this place tomorrow.

Oh and BTW whoever said this war was for oil? NoJoke I think it was? You couldn't be more correct. This war was about Oil for Germany, France, Russia and others that would not help us liberate the Iraqi people from a murdurous tyrant because they were too busy taking it for themselves.

HITMAN
10-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Car and plate seem very familiar, does he work at Freodert?

No, he's an Internist and his home clinic is Fine-Lando in S.M. He sees patients at St. Francis, and I think some of the Aurora based hospitals on the south side, as well.

Teufelhunden
10-12-2004, 08:21 AM
Not many people know of Jack on the HWY...

JRink
10-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Anyone who thinks the war in Iraq is about oil has a few screws loose in their head. I have a few friends who are serving over there, and when they've come back on their leave, they chuckle about the notion that they're all there to pillage the oil feeds. Comments like that just make them laugh because its ludicrous.

The insane process the medical world is in? Oh my. And course, the only way to improve upon it is by more direct involvement by the government, right? Because as we all know, when the government does things, it does them so much better than anyone else could ever hope to do them. Nevermind the fact that doctors are just basically screwed nowadays due to malpractice suits from wonderful trial lawyers. The only people in the medical world the I know support Kerry are nurses are too brainless to think for themselves and just vote however their union tells them to vote.

Oh, and btw, it's "patience" not "patients".

JRink
10-12-2004, 01:42 PM
BTW, are you in the health care profession? Because I know someone that is. That would be Dr. Jack Tertadian, whom most here might recognize by his "X-Wing" license plates attached to a wicked fast red 3K GT VR4.
Shh... don't give out information publically about who is, and who isn't, part of the "vast" right wing conspiracy. Our identities must remain hidden to better further our malevolent plots.

NoJoke83
10-12-2004, 01:45 PM
Anyone who thinks the war in Iraq is about oil has a few screws loose in their head. I have a few friends who are serving over there, and when they've come back on their leave, they chuckle about the notion that they're all there to pillage the oil feeds. Comments like that just make them laugh because its ludicrous.

The insane process the medical world is in? Oh my. And course, the only way to improve upon it is by more direct involvement by the government, right? Because as we all know, when the government does things, it does them so much better than anyone else could ever hope to do them. Nevermind the fact that doctors are just basically screwed nowadays due to malpractice suits from wonderful trial lawyers. The only people in the medical world the I know support Kerry are nurses are too brainless to think for themselves and just vote however their union tells them to vote.

Oh, and btw, it's "patience" not "patients".

nurses are too brainless?? what is your claim to intellectual superiority?

NoJoke83
10-12-2004, 01:52 PM
Shh... don't give out information publically about who is, and who isn't, part of the "vast" right wing conspiracy. Our identities must remain hidden to better further our malevolent plots.

ya.....dr. jack.....used to have a trans am.....very intelligent guy.....there are many people in the healthcare profession.......

Pig Pen
10-12-2004, 01:55 PM
I love nurses! They say when their in school that they want to help people, they don't want to give up sex to become a Nun, so they graduate college and become a nurse. A year later, they no longer feel the need to treat thier patients with much respect and rather feel they are burdons on them, and thier underpaid wages for what they are doing, then they begin the school teacher b1tchfest about how they are underpaid and not respected!!! But I have meet afew nurses that don't feel the way I've just posted about, like a few of my mother's friends who are nurses, as well she is.

Anyways, thanks for posting proof of the weak homeland security issue and the case of war for oil, I've just happened to notice 2.30 at the station by my house. The oil we are stealing from Iraq must be race fuel grade.

JRink
10-12-2004, 01:56 PM
That should have read, "...are nurses WHO are too brainless to think for themselves..." Not all of them are obviously, but the ones that just step in line with whatever their union tells them usually are. My neighbor is a nurse at Froedert and always has plenty of stories to tell about other employees.

Pig Pen
10-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Don't break that Union line! I personally think Unions are a great excuse for people not to do a quality job, and I speak as a person in a union, but atleast my Union has its head on right and doesn't like the John's. I'll go ahead and vote how they think I should, despite never being directed to by them to do so.

NoJoke83
10-12-2004, 02:10 PM
I love nurses! They say when their in school that they want to help people, they don't want to give up sex to become a Nun, so they graduate college and become a nurse. A year later, they no longer feel the need to treat thier patients with much respect and rather feel they are burdons on them, and thier underpaid wages for what they are doing, then they begin the school teacher b1tchfest about how they are underpaid and not respected!!! But I have meet afew nurses that don't feel the way I've just posted about, like a few of my mother's friends who are nurses, as well she is.

Anyways, thanks for posting proof of the weak homeland security issue and the case of war for oil, I've just happened to notice 2.30 at the station by my house. The oil we are stealing from Iraq must be race fuel grade.

1+1=2...figure it out its very simple....go to war to get the oil and try to maintain the blind view of the general populus that gasoline is easy to come by.....most people (like you) think that the price of $2.30 a gallon is actually expensive......thats less that a friggen gallon of milk, and far less than ANYBODY on earth pays for the same (unrenewable by the way) resource

jbiscuit
10-12-2004, 02:27 PM
$2.30 is CHEAP by world comparison but still ridiculous compared to what we SHOULD be paying. You also don't need to comply with that. The price is high and everyone knows it. Just cuz everywhere else on the globe pays high prices doesn't mean that we should be. We also USE more than anybody else. Maybe we should be getting a bulk-rate or something per barrel.

Before too much longer, we aren't going to have to worry about it. Electric cars and hybrids etc are already invading your soccer moms and trendy gay guys. I have noticed quite a few of the Toyota hybrids at the grocery store etc. They are coming. I read an article in TIME that said that in the next 10 years there will be a HUGE push to the automakers to aide in helping with the obsolescence of the internal combustion engine. Its coming

Pig Pen
10-12-2004, 02:48 PM
So, I guess tapping oil from Alaska is a good idea then? Oh wait, liberals like yourself were opposed to that! Its also liberals like yourself that you vote in that pass resolutions to increase gas taxes which only encourage OPEC to raise thier prices. I don't feel sorry for Europe for being charged 5 to 6 dollars a gallon for gas, thats their own problems, not ours. But I can't wait for the gas prices to drop because of this war, hell, I say take over the whole Gulf and lower the prices back down to half dollar a gallon. Its not going to happen, because thats not whats going on. But that was a great idea, did you get that from Michelle Moore, he's really smart and makes great movies, like Roger and Me (laughed through out the whole thing!)

Your a Socialist, thats plain to see. I hear Canada is fun!

jbiscuit
10-12-2004, 02:59 PM
for the record, Michael Moore is a fat slob. Maybe they should raise the tx on gas and take the money from him for being an incompetent retard instead of charging hard working people that have families to raise. Gass will never level off but I also don't think we will pay the enormous prices that europe pays either. I agree with Pig Pen here that they are not our problem. I would also like to start a "One Way Ticket" fund to buy Michael Moore a one way plane ticket to Uruguay so he can sit and be fat all by himself. Oh maybe we should buy one more ticket and ship Deciuss the Skittle Vodka maker there with him so they can be ignorant and uneducated together! :sgay

Teufelhunden
10-12-2004, 03:24 PM
try to maintain the blind view of the general populus that gasoline is easy to come by.....most people (like you) think that the price of $2.30 a gallon is actually expensive......thats less that a friggen gallon of milk, and far less than ANYBODY on earth pays for the same (unrenewable by the way) resource

There you go thinking like a Dem and selling short the average American. Trying to hold them down so you can control them and their vote. Spouting gloom and doom, like Scary Kerry or Michael Moore.

NO! People like us have a firm grip on reality. We under-friggin-stand perfectly we have cheap gas. We don't rely solely on imported oil either.

You same lefts screamed "war for oil" back in '90-'91 during the Gulf War. It really pisses me off when I hear that. Guess what, I was there in the middle of it. Believing is seeing with your own two eyes. I saw what the Saddam’s henchmen did to the Kuwaitis they captured with my own two eyes. I saw how the Iraqi Army systematically looted every building in downtown Kuwait City with my own two eyes. I saw how the Saddam loyalists destroyed most the infrastructure as they turned tail and ran. I’ve seen the faces of a grateful population as we helped them return to their homes and restored THEIR way of life. So shut your cake hole next time you think about regurgitating that MM drivel.

fireguyrick
10-12-2004, 03:55 PM

LMAO, my wife is a Nurse at Froedert, and everytime she starts talking about how much of a PITA her job is, and how much crap she has to deal with, and pay sucks blah blah blah blah blah, I offer her a ride along with me in the Bus. She shuts up VERY quick, because she knows that I work in the pit of healthcare and deal with some of the worst things you can in Healthcare. Of course, she usually gets on these rants by the old burned out nurses that should just retire or die, but apparently the pay is to good and the work is to easy for them to do that......yet the work is hard and the pay sucks? Hell, my wife makes $24/hr with 2 years of college and her RN liscense. Thats pretty good to me!

Rick

Pig Pen
10-12-2004, 04:08 PM
LMAO, my wife is a Nurse at Froedert, and everytime she starts talking about how much of a PITA her job is, and how much crap she has to deal with, and pay sucks blah blah blah blah blah, I offer her a ride along with me in the Bus. She shuts up VERY quick, because she knows that I work in the pit of healthcare and deal with some of the worst things you can in Healthcare. Of course, she usually gets on these rants by the old burned out nurses that should just retire or die, but apparently the pay is to good and the work is to easy for them to do that......yet the work is hard and the pay sucks? Hell, my wife makes $24/hr with 2 years of college and her RN liscense. Thats pretty good to me!

Rick

This sounds like some cops I know...

Pig Pen
10-12-2004, 04:11 PM
There you go thinking like a Dem and selling short the average American. Trying to hold them down so you can control them and their vote. Spouting gloom and doom, like Scary Kerry or Michael Moore.

NO! People like us have a firm grip on reality. We under-friggin-stand perfectly we have cheap gas. We don't rely solely on imported oil either.

You same lefts screamed "war for oil" back in '90-'91 during the Gulf War. It really pisses me off when I hear that. Guess what, I was there in the middle of it. Believing is seeing with your own two eyes. I saw what the Saddam’s henchmen did to the Kuwaitis they captured with my own two eyes. I saw how the Iraqi Army systematically looted every building in downtown Kuwait City with my own two eyes. I saw how the Saddam loyalists destroyed most the infrastructure as they turned tail and ran. I’ve seen the faces of a grateful population as we helped them return to their homes and restored THEIR way of life. So shut your cake hole next time you think about regurgitating that MM drivel.

But this is a war waged by a Republican like the first one. Had Kerry done this, which he wouldn't have (he'd think about it and take polls on to what to do though) he'd be very happy. But he seems like a Socialist, so he'd be more happy if the US was more like Cuba or Communist China.

jbiscuit
10-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Maybe Kerry needs more East Side supporters to guide him. I just so happened to be on the East Side on Sunday at Alterra, home of the Milwaukee-based Democratic community, and overheard a few hemp wearing patouli sniffers discussing why Kerry would make a great president. Man was that an entertaining adventure. If my girlfriend wouldn't have been with, I would have complemented them on their education level as well as asked for the Dean of UWM's mailing address so I could personally thank him for calling these dread-locked jokes, students

Pig Pen
10-13-2004, 12:36 AM
Imagine that...Thats why I won't go to the east side, nothing but Socialist Liberals and idiot dope smoking losers.

Al
10-13-2004, 02:49 AM
9 years of school plus a few years of experience equals 700-1000$/hr. Beyond the vomit, endodontistry seems sooooooo good.

Gas prices- thank the speculators on Wall Street.

Med. Lawsuits- wait till the doctors strike. Then they will be heard. More power to the people (the ER might suck that day).

My favorite line from "Hook"

"I happen to be a lawyer" peter pan (robin wiliams)
"KILL THE LAWYER!" Rufyoh
"I'm not that kind of lawyer!"

Silver03SRT
10-13-2004, 11:01 AM
Just vote for Bush that will make me feel safer when im sitting at hope. Also, someone said earlier they asked they friend why they are republican and he always gets a dumb ass response. well why are you a democrap??? kerry is an ass clown. let me guess you want free hand outs because your a lazy pos and dont want to get a real job or you want to be able to smoke pot. well guess what if kerry says he is going to legalize weed. i promise that he will not get elected.

tebriel
10-13-2004, 12:36 PM
lol this is funny. Like a bunch of old women at the grocery store yapping at each other.

-teb