PDA

View Full Version : Comparison . . .

SMS 1
10-06-2004, 11:00 PM
As we heat up towards the end of the campaign, lets take a closer look at the candidates shall we?

http://aurigenmedia.com/misc/compare04.jpg

Rocket Power
10-06-2004, 11:10 PM
Was Kerry at Lambert field in that pic? :goof

ponyride00
10-06-2004, 11:13 PM
LOL :thumbsup

Pig Pen
10-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Ha ha. Learn the names of national sites before you say them. Like the "I love my buckeye football." when he was at MSU!

Prince Valiant
10-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Was Kerry at Lambert field in that pic? :goofNo, he was outside of MAIN STREET BRATS in madison (not state street brats :rolf ), later that day he had some ribs at SPEED QUEEN's (but actually he must of got lost because he actually ended up at pieces of eights eating surf n' turf)

Yeah, that john kerry is just "one of da' boyz!"

If george dubya gaffed HALF as much, we'd never hear the end of it...oh wait, he DOES gaffe half as much and we never DO here the end of it :mad: while the MAINSTREAM media doesn't pay any attention to kerry gaffe's (all the above TRUE anectdotes come from alternative news sources)

Knyghtmare
10-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Lmao

Pig Pen
10-07-2004, 12:21 AM
kerry seems to have some pretty weak wrists if you ask me...

02hawk796
10-07-2004, 09:52 AM
My perspective of the lighter side.

Bush43: White House Office of Strategery. Always brings a smile to my face when I remember that he established it.

JF'inKedwards: (to any 'little people', outside his circle, when they get in his way) "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!?"

Dan Blather @ BS News: The World isn't flat? Are you sure? Well, if that's true, I'd really like to break that story.

Oh, and if you need to see 'car guys' who think JF'inKedwards is the greatest thing, visit the mfba.org board, under AAG they have a political forum. Look for posts by LSK, he's the king nitwit over there. They had to make a seperate forum because of all the fact providers were upsetting the Kerrylovers which dominate the general board there, and now most of the kerrylovers stay out of the political forum since they get beat up so bad, even though they outnumber the minority reasonable people like a "politically incorrect" TV show. It's a Chicago based club.