PDA

View Full Version : Stock TBI ecu or prom chip

ccas
10-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Knyghtmare- Do you still have the stock ECU for that 305 you sold me? Or anyone else? I would like something to compare to the superchip I have in now. I think the chip is hurting me more than helping. I know I should learn how to burn, but don't have the $$$ for that at the moment.

Knyghtmare
10-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Yeah I still have it. Let me know what you want to do.

Heh, good timing, I was about to throw the thing on ebay.

PonyKiller87
10-06-2004, 04:46 PM
I hope you didnt pay too much for that chip, Im willing to guess that it will run better on the stock chip. Even after all the mods that I have on my engine it still ran way better on the stock chip than it did on the Jet Stage 2, probably because the Jet chip was ment for a stock motor. Anyways I am planning on getting the stuff to burn chips this winter, if your still looking for something better when I get it, I might be able to help you out.

ccas
10-07-2004, 08:30 AM
Tyler- What do you want for it? Really I could just use the chip but if you want a reasonable price for the whole thing I'll take it.

Ponykiller- Funny thing about the chip, I got sent the ecu and chip when I ordered a wire harness from a guy. Never got the harness that I needed, just an extra computer that I didn't at the time, but lucky for me I blew my stock computer last summer and had this to put it. You're right I think I'll get better response with the stock set-up. Let me know when you get the burning stuff, I'll definately be interested in having you burn me some chips. Let me know what you'll want to do it once you get the stuff.

Knyghtmare
10-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Yeah no problem man. What the heck are these things worth anyway? $50? ****... just shoot me and offer and its yours...