PDA

View Full Version : Fresh 350 SBC with 4 bolt mains

Old Guy
11-15-2014, 08:39 PM
Just finished this one today and its ready for a new home. Very nice 350 roller cam block with 4 bolt mains but not drilled for a external fuel pump. You would need a electric pump. New rings rods mains cam bearing pump ext. This is a roller cam motor so if you want make 400hp+ its just a cam change and good heads or a set of worked vortecs. Includes the pan and balancer lifter spiders dog bones ect. $600 This short block than can be used in any application up to and including the 2001 GM vehicals.

Old Guy
11-19-2014, 06:07 PM
I just finished this one last night. Again this one is also a hyd roller cam motor but its drilled for a external fuel pump if you want to go that route. Flat top Mahla pistons from a LT1 motor again with new rings rods mains cam bearing ect. Complete except for the hyd roller cam. I have a stock roller if your interested. Again I have several roller cams that could be used to upgrade the motor. $600 for the short block and if your interested I have a set of 906 vortec castings that have been cleaned maged and new seals installed or I can up grade to a .525 lift spring. Starting at $300 a set. Phone calls only. 920-901-9777