PDA

View Full Version : 383/377 SBC Build

Old Guy
11-06-2014, 08:49 PM
Just got back from Comp. Products with the parts to do another stroker build. I have done 6 of these and all were very impressive for the money spent. I have a very nice late model vortec block 880 casting with four bolt mains. I don't need to send these out to be bored so that saves good money that can be spent on a good hyd. roller cam. These casting have so little wear in the cylinders that just a good hone is all that's needed. The kits I use are Eagle and come complete with the crank, rods, bearings, balancer and are balanced. These kits just need to assembled and you have the standard bore 377 stroker motor complete with windage tray and pan. This motor will be a 9.5-1 with a 64cc head. These blocks are set up for a hyd. roller so that's a big plus in the cam choice. This one goes out the door for a low price but no cam. If interested PM me.

Wagonbacker9
11-07-2014, 08:24 AM
Not trying to be a smartass, but is this a for sale post, or a build?

Old Guy
11-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Kind of looks like its both, something interesting to build and if some one wants they can buy. Sure would like to do another one of the mustang platforms with the SBC for the get go. Problem is I don't have a fox platform at present to do it. Must be some mustang guys that want to go fast some place on here.