PDA

View Full Version : Clean 03 Cobra roller

Nickerz
07-09-2014, 07:58 AM
SOLD for $8500.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1023466-Feeler-Black-03-Cobra-ROLLER-clean-title-clean-car-with-42K-IRS-bushings-fresh-rear

I've got someone from Appleton on the line first. I'm going to take $7500 with the scratch or go long at $8K if I don't get someone that picks it up in the next week or two. I've had a lot of offers at $8K from out of state so don't even bother offering lower. It's going to take me a couple days to clean it up since its sat for 2 years.

Long story short, had 2 kids since the motor let go and I don't feel the same about it anymore. I just want to move on from it.

The motor is in a crate at one of my warehouses and has one of the headers on it and the clutch. The car is in Waukesha. So a dock height vehicle will be needed for the motor.

Post sale edit : Found out an accident was reported from 06 AFTER I bought the car in 11'... NICE! But on the other hand, car had 10K less miles than I thought at 33K.

blackmage
07-09-2014, 11:26 AM
ugh. this is so tempting man.

pw_cc_runner
07-10-2014, 07:44 PM
damn, I've got the motor already, but I don't have the cash and I'm in NY. Just my luck.

EDIT: On the other hand, would you be interested in buying my complete motor?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pw_cc_runner/Cobra%20Engine/DSC07584.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pw_cc_runner/media/Cobra%20Engine/DSC07584.jpg.html)

Nickerz
07-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the offer, already sold the trans and blower so no. But thanks! BTW, I've had people absolutely crushing me with $8K offers. I got one guy first in line and I have to inform him I can no longer hold the line at $7500 given the interest. Every day I'm getting someone sweating me about it "I'll be there TONIGHT, with CASH." It started with 1 or 2 people but now there's enough I can't ignore the car will roll for $8K.

-stew-
07-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Whats the story on that motor?

pw_cc_runner
07-11-2014, 09:26 AM
I'm not a player right now. Wish I could be... I have a trans too. Just saying ;-)

EDIT: If your buyer isnt SonicSaleen and they need a motor local maybe send them my way?

-stew-
07-11-2014, 09:37 AM
What is the story on the motor and trans?

JC70SS
07-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Up it to $8500. These cars are bringing strong money I have been looking for some time.

BOSS LX
07-11-2014, 11:44 AM
where in Waukesha are you? Are you around tonight?

Nickerz
07-12-2014, 08:47 AM
What is the story on the motor and trans?

Trans is sold. Motor is essentially completely junk. It's in a crate with one header on it and a McLeod RXT. Would be provided for misc parts for the rebuild. I'm told a couple rods and pistons are salvageable and a scant amount of drivetrain parts.

Up it to $8500. These cars are bringing strong money I have been looking for some time.

I saw a 17K mile car go for $9K so I'm not trying to push my luck. I probably could squeeze $8500 out of it but the extra $500 isn't worth the haggling IMO. Once it gets chilly this car will end up sitting so I'm trying to move it.

where in Waukesha are you? Are you around tonight?

By Minuca park ;) PM'd phone.

-stew-
07-12-2014, 09:06 AM
damn, I've got the motor already, but I don't have the cash and I'm in NY. Just my luck.

EDIT: On the other hand, would you be interested in buying my complete motor?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pw_cc_runner/Cobra%20Engine/DSC07584.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pw_cc_runner/media/Cobra%20Engine/DSC07584.jpg.html)

If this motor is for sale, I would like to know how much.

pw_cc_runner
07-12-2014, 01:01 PM
PM sent Stew

Nickerz
07-16-2014, 12:03 PM
I've got 2 more local buyers, one Appleton and one Janesville. Boss passed and when we talked it seemed like he was still feeling it out, I get the impression he's hot for a Coyote! I've also got an offer at $8500 now out of state, so I'm solid at $8K for the locals. Car is still dirty but I haven't had time to do anything lately and I'm also trying to vet out dreamers and people that don't know what they're getting into. That's why I was glad to have Andy come out first, someone who I knew understood 100% what the car was about and what was involved.

If anyone else is interested locally I'm looking to do a showing gangbang over this next week because I'm starting to take out of state deposits.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-16-2014, 05:04 PM
If I were you with all of these local and out of state buyers who are dropping deposits is sell the damn thing and be done with it.

-stew-
07-16-2014, 05:22 PM
If people are fighting to give you money I'd ebay it.

Nickerz
07-18-2014, 12:05 AM
As a seller who has 45K feedback on eBay, I try not to sell anything on there I wouldn't mind being scammed on. Place is a buyer's paradise and just do not want to deal with selling it on there. I've got a local that has committed to $8500 that saw the car tonight. It's going to roll tomorrow. Was tough looking at it tonight, like looking at a fine piece of ass after you just had it for the last time.

PureSound15
07-18-2014, 01:49 PM
Sold right? Just saw it on a trailer. Nice car.

Nickerz
07-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Sold right? Just saw it on a trailer. Nice car.

Yup, just rolled for $8500. Glad it did too, car has accumulated a good amount of knicks from that fuckstick at Ironhand Racing (Corey something or other) and too many people that shouldn't have had the car over the years. Car will still clean up fantastic but it wasn't a 10\10 car anymore, which is what I guess always stressed me out about the car. I think I will go back to bolt on cars in the future, pretty sure my next sports car besides the Syclone will be a 93 Cobra with a vortech somewhere in the 4xxrwhp range so I can just use stock short blocks. Fuck a whole bunch of forged motor prices, and IRS parts and diffs etc. Want to move back to "formula" cars that you can build cheaply with junkyard stuff. 8.8s, stock 4L80es and shit. Variable costs are just monstrous on cars like that, I hated it.

Shit a bone stock C6 Z06 is sounding really hot too, and they're coming down. But even those motors are known to let go, which is why I'm leaning heavily to the junkyard motor route. I'm REAAALLLY hard on my cars because I want to enjoy them, push them to the limit. I don't own garage queens.

Sorry I can't put on shows for you anymore on Y ;)