PDA

View Full Version : Best place to see US Bank Fireworks on July 3rd?

CarrotTop
06-21-2014, 09:20 PM
So what are some of the better spots to go view the fireworks at the lake on the 3rd?

spooln30
06-22-2014, 01:24 AM
On your couch. I haven't been down there for years. It's a pia trying to leave from down there. Plus the fireworks have been the same nothing special. Sorry for pissing on your cereal.

michelle
06-22-2014, 08:27 AM
My favorite has been on a boat! Best view, but the ride back north in the dark was ridiculously scary. Launch your boat a bit closer to prevent that fun.

JC70SS
06-22-2014, 09:51 AM
sunny slope rd bridge. I would never go down there.

CarrotTop
06-22-2014, 02:05 PM
On your couch. I haven't been down there for years. It's a pia trying to leave from down there. Plus the fireworks have been the same nothing special. Sorry for pissing on your cereal.

Normally what i do lol but few peeps wanna go. So said why not been long time from when i was last down there.

My favorite has been on a boat! Best view, but the ride back north in the dark was ridiculously scary. Launch your boat a bit closer to prevent that fun.

I like that idea. Just need a boat lol.

sunny slope rd bridge. I would never go down there.

Yea id love to avoid going down there if i can. So hoping someone has good spot thats off to the side a bit.

Thanks

spooln30
06-23-2014, 02:09 AM
Yeah I did a boat years ago and it was really nice being that close without being packed with all of the people.

indyzmike
06-23-2014, 07:41 PM
You can go to the lakefront and see them up close. Take your car with a bike on the carrier and park about a mile away. Then ride the bike to the lakefront.

LIL EVO
06-23-2014, 09:26 PM
It will probably be fogged out again