PDA

View Full Version : CL car selling question???

GTSLOW
04-16-2014, 12:35 PM
So I've decided I'm going to sell my older TDI. My issue, I can't post the fucking thing on Craigslist. The second I post it the damn thing gets flagged and deleted. I'm talking like <60seconds after so it has to be an auto flag. I know the VIN is mine as I can see it on the title/car, my phone numbers legit, and I have ZERO tags in the ad. So why the hell does it keep auto-flagging? :chair:

Wagonbacker9
04-16-2014, 01:21 PM
I never give it a VIN..

theavenger333
04-16-2014, 02:08 PM
the only way an ad gets flagged is if your email has been reported multiple times. Otherwise it's people flagging it.

Haulin' Oates
04-16-2014, 02:26 PM
I had a 2001 maxima for sale, and the CL superheroes kept flagging it because I had it listed at KBB and listed or best offer. Some prick had the nerve to email me and give me a hard time and basically call me "rich" because I wanted a different car that was worth 5 grand. LOL He was upset because I was asking KBB for a VERY clean car.

Good luck man. I ended up selling my car to a friend. Try listing it in the Madison CL and see if it gets flagged out the wazoo.

-stew-
04-16-2014, 03:33 PM
Pm me what you want in the ad and I'll post it when i get home and see what happens

spooln30
04-16-2014, 07:31 PM
My buddy had the same issue. Did you have any links to any other websites on your CL post cuz they flag those right away.

GTSLOW
04-17-2014, 12:38 PM
Nothing and I rarely post stuff so that's weird about the email flagging. Gonna try posting from my phone later. Could it be IP linked?