PDA

View Full Version : Got selected for SFC!

GTSLOW
04-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Hell has frozen over! I made SFC on my first look!

Bring on the mad dollars!!!!

Yooformula
04-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Congrats!!

USMARINE1108
04-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Well done!

-stew-
04-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Now I know who to call when if I ever need a prickyseven. ;)

Congrats!

DNT H8
04-10-2014, 09:11 PM
Congrats and welcome SNCO... that was my biggest pay raise, enjoy it. Lot of happy and a lot of sad people today lol

srt4eh
04-11-2014, 01:49 AM
Congrats...my squad leader was selected and my friends husband was as well. Now maybe points will drop so I can make 6 lol

GTSLOW
04-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Congrats!!

Well done!

Thanks! :thumbsup

Now I know who to call when if I ever need a prickyseven. ;)

Congrats!

LMAO

Congrats and welcome SNCO... that was my biggest pay raise, enjoy it. Lot of happy and a lot of sad people today lol

Thanks man. Honestly my time in recruiting is what I feel gave me the edge. I had excellent NCOERs before, during, and after. Guess the board gets impressed with the ability to transition between jobs and still stay on top.

Congrats...my squad leader was selected and my friends husband was as well. Now maybe points will drop so I can make 6 lol

Ahhh I remember those days!!!!!!

DNT H8
04-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Thanks man. Honestly my time in recruiting is what I feel gave me the edge. I had excellent NCOERs before, during, and after. Guess the board gets impressed with the ability to transition between jobs and still stay on top
100% on point, all to many DA select recruiters think recruiting is the end of their career. Excellent work staying above the status quo...

GTSLOW
05-16-2014, 08:49 AM
Ugh just came down on orders to Fort Riley Kansas............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .........

USMARINE1108
05-16-2014, 02:53 PM
Ugh just came down on orders to Fort Riley Kansas............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .........

............. didn't you see that coming? How long have you been on station?

GHOSST
05-22-2014, 03:12 PM
Rock on Sergeant First Class. E7! When I was in Iraq, I shared an office with 2 SFC and a SSgt. I got joked on because I was only Marine there, and I would always call out your guys entire rank, instead of just saying Sergeant, haha. Hell is I called a Gunny just Sergeant, my ass would handed to me, lol.

Enjoy the pay man!

USMARINE1108
05-22-2014, 07:49 PM
Rock on Sergeant First Class. E7! When I was in Iraq, I shared an office with 2 SFC and a SSgt. I got joked on because I was only Marine there, and I would always call out your guys entire rank, instead of just saying Sergeant, haha. Hell is I called a Gunny just Sergeant, my ass would handed to me, lol.

Enjoy the pay man!

When I was a SSgt I had a Corpsman call me "Staff" once. New kid that had no idea what he had done, lol!

GHOSST
05-23-2014, 12:03 PM
When I was a SSgt I had a Corpsman call me "Staff" once. New kid that had no idea what he had done, lol!

Damn he fucked up, where was he even coming from? Hahaha. Bet a good ass chewing ensued.