PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an iPad

michelle
03-03-2014, 08:03 PM
So as I am sitting in an in-service today with other teachers, I felt a bit "behind" because I wasn't using an iPad. My district doesn't supply them, but I would still like one.

Anybody have one for sale? Doesn't need to be the fanciest or newest thing since I will be using it for school and my students might even use it at some point. Just want to make sure it has enough "memory" for the multiple apps I would like to use. Camera would be nice. They might all have one, for all I know.

I know I can find some on CL used, but rather not deal with CL crazies. BCM crazies are fine. :goof

michelle
03-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Nevermind. I guess the iPad 2's were priced down recently. Picked up a new one tonight.

buttersgt350
03-04-2014, 06:47 PM
How much did they get marked down to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michelle
03-04-2014, 09:46 PM
It was $299. I didn't do a ton of research on prices, but I was willing to pay more to not deal with a used one from a stranger that may be messed up. Don't know enough about them to take that kind of risk.

Played around with it at school today. Have it wirelessly talking (yeah, that's my technical phrase for the day) with my laptop, so I can project what I am doing on the iPad on my projector on my whiteboard so my entire class can see it. I can walk around and click and draw and all the jazz. Pretty nifty for having it for only 24 hours so far!

spooln30
03-04-2014, 11:57 PM
You should have bought the new Samsung Galaxy 10.1. You can do so much more and the screen it more clear.

buttersgt350
03-05-2014, 06:28 AM
$299 is pretty good. I have been thinking about getting one as well and dont want to deal with a used c-list deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nix
03-05-2014, 09:32 AM
I actually just saw a sale on the galaxy nexus 10 brand new for $330. It's a damn nice machine and $330 new is a nice deal.

Sent from my PrimeCo Phone